1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: 3rd anniversary

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Yesterday was my 3rd anniversary with PC! I love my business and all it has to offer!

Nov 5, 2009
  2. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

Congratulations on your Milestone. What or how are you celebrating it? What are your career sales numbers? How about telling us your success stories? 216 shows is an awesome number in that short of a time. By comparison, I've hit my 4th and have only done 86 shows.

Nov 5, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

I'm at $73,486. That's the number P3 has me on so that includes catalog shows and few individual orders.

Nov 5, 2009
  4. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

wow congrats on 3 years!!! and your numbers sound great!!

Nov 5, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

Thanks! One of the biggest things I can suggest is training! Take all the online courses, go to every meeting possible and conference is a must! Otherwise I can admit that I'm not very good at my 3-2-1 but I do try to make my shows fun and get all the bookings I can at my shows. My average month has been around $2000 since about 3 months into my business.

Nov 6, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you've had an excellent 3 years and hope your next year is your best ever!

Have something to add?