• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

31 Lady's Return to My UPampered Chefoming Show - Just Sayin'

In summary, the 31 lady will be displaying her goods at my upcoming show. She did this at the host's sister's show in July. As politely as possible, I let it be known I thought this was not right. I set the host up on my website and helped her send out evites, set up a fb event, I mailed out mini catalog invitations, she rode along on my coat tails. She is the mother of the daughter's husband, and their family friend. Other than venting here, I don't see I have any choice but to play along. Good luck.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
I just found out the 31 lady will be displaying her goods at my upcoming show..........again. She did this at the host's sister's show in July. As politely as possible I let it be known I thought this was not right. I set the host up on my website and help her send out evites, set up a fb event, I mailed out mini catalog invitations, she rides along on my coat tails. She is the mother of the daughter's husband, and their family friend. Other than vent here, I don't see I have any choice but to play along.
Just sayin.......it ain't right!!!!

How frustrating!!! It's time to hit the 31 lady up to host her own show. She needs to reciprocate somehow.

yeah, I did that, took her a host packet, she postponed, delayed etc until that catalog was no longer valid, took her new catalogs, again.....I have decided about all I can do, is prove to them what a great consultant should look like and hope they respond in kind. But it is very frustrating!

Maybe one day you'll get invited to one of HER shows, and you can just flash Pc everywhere. Of she dares say anything, you just smile and say, "Oh I didnt think you would mind, since you did the same thing at my two shows."
In the meantime, make the best of it, and keep things moving so she cant steal the show....literally.
Good luck,

pjpamchef said:
...As politely as possible I let it be known I thought this was not right. ....
Who did you say this to? The 31 lady, or your host?

At the first show, when the Host emailed me to tell me the 31 Lady would be setting up a display, I told her I really didn't like to do shows with other vendors. I went on to explain how most people come with "X" dollars to spend and having more than one vendor simply diluted their dollars. I also explained that as a host, it effects the benefits. She explained it was a family friend and she was doing her a favor. Now the sister who booked off the first show is doing an instant replay. I told her it was in bad form that the 31 lady let me do all the work for the show and just showed up and took orders. Since she is a family friend, I don't feel like I can do much more, w/o jeopardizing my relationship with this group. I'm going to try and take the high road, and just hope hard work pays off for me.

Ahh...yes, if the host is fiends with this 31 lady there's not much you can do.
Tell the 31 lady you'd like to set up at her next 2 shows, haha. Not really. Your high road approach is the best, but I would mention it to the 31 lady. Just tell her that combined shows always split the guest money. Then ask her for help - see if she know any good fairs coming up!

1. What is "31 Lady's Return to My Pampered Chef Show - Just Sayin'"?

"31 Lady's Return to My Pampered Chef Show - Just Sayin'" is a special event that celebrates the return of 31 ladies to a Pampered Chef cooking show, organized and hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. When and where does this event take place?

The event takes place at a designated location chosen by the Pampered Chef consultant, on a date that is convenient for all 31 ladies to attend.

3. Do I need to be a part of the Pampered Chef organization to attend?

No, anyone can attend this event as it is open to the public. However, the event is specifically catered towards 31 ladies who have attended a previous Pampered Chef show.

4. What can I expect at the "31 Lady's Return to My Pampered Chef Show - Just Sayin'" event?

The event will include a cooking demonstration by the Pampered Chef consultant, as well as opportunities to purchase Pampered Chef products and receive special offers and discounts.

5. How do I RSVP for this event?

RSVP instructions will be provided by the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the event. You can either RSVP directly with the consultant or through a designated event page on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sarahsworld2000