• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Included in the $3000 Sell-a-Thon Product Level?

In summary, the list of what's in the $3000 level includes: a green bar board with paring knife, greek rub, mega scraper (for cookware, etc), set of cookware protectors, medium alum. sheet pan, small spoon - chef's tools, micro scraper (fits in the BBQ basting bottle??), pinch bowls, microfiber/dishcloth set, outdoor serving utensil set, party stakes, chef's tool - square slotted, chipolte rub, color coated paring knife, master scraper (for batters, etc), dots mugs, wine bottle opener, grilling cookbook
laylaleigh said:
Funny, my husband just said "now you have to make enough money from PC to pay for an addition to the kitchen to store all your stuff!"

I have called my family and anyone else who will listen to tell them everything I am getting for FREE and to inform them that I am going to Paris next year!!

I am so motivated to succeed. We have to keep up the momentum!!!

Layla

You'll LOVE Paris!!!! I so lucky and have been many times. I am dying to go back this year, maybe Spring time.

KimberleePowell said:
Does anyone know what the free spring product was for having two shows?

I believe it's the 2 new green knives!
\

Crazy question - but do you think the 6000 level will get all the new products?? (I had a great November!)

PamperedDor said:
Crazy question - but do you think the 6000 level will get all the new products?? (I had a great November!)
Last Fall, there were so many new products - I don't think any level got everything.....but this time - with 33 new products - there is a good chance we might! I would love to see the $6000 level - that is what I earned too!

Last year that level got almost everything except the new cookware pieces (SS) I am pretty sure - may be different this year tho!

fingers and toes crossed Becky!!! Hopefully we will have some news soon!!!

PamperedDor said:

I'm not sure- since the flyer said over $450 in stuff and the last level had over $300 in stuff that wouldn't be enough money to include the dinnerware set and everything else still left on the new list.

I bet that dinnerware set will be open stock, along w/ the 10" skillet

anyone get the broken down lists yet??

chefsteph07 said:
I bet that dinnerware set will be open stock, along w/ the 10" skillet
That's what I am thinking too.

I really need a new 10" skillet so this will be great for me to get!

I got the $3000 level. Yeah!! For the first time in 3 years, I earned a level and I will have a lot of product to display at February shows to book March. I also have an open house at the end of the month.

November was my first month in action as a new PC consultant, and I worked my tail off to get to $3000 sales - I can't believe how much we are getting!!!!! What an awesome company! All this free stuff... just for doing my job! Not to mention all of the PC $ I was earning at the same time!! Too good to be true :)

its_me_susan said:
I believe it's the 2 new green knives!
\

I would LOVE for it to be them. I love the green knives, I use them more than my forged ones.

Does anyone know when the earned packages and Director packages will ship?

chefmary said:
Does anyone know when the earned packages and Director packages will ship?

Director Packages ship next week (if I remember right). Independent Consultants stuff ships toward the end of the month about the same time as the changeover packages.

I believe - and these might be off by a day or so - that for consultants, sellathon packages are shipped to arrive by the 24th, and changeover packages to arrive by the 29th.

CN says "Sell_A_Thon products will ship for delivery by Jan. 25."
Sorry, I didn't read all the previous posts. Is this relevant?

Thanks! Now I know when I can schedule my end of season/new season preview show!

OH MYGOSH!!!!
I can't wait for my product! Pamperedalf pushed me in november and we both made it over $6000.
I think the dinnerware and 10' skillet will be openstock too. But who cares...we get it 1/2 off!!! Then think we can use or PC Dollars we earned in Dec. YAHOO!!!!

I am sooooooooooo excited to get my level 1 stuff!!!!!!!!! Only 2 more weeks!!!

I signed up OCT. 27! If I had KNOWN about the recruiting special, I would have waited 3 measly days to send in my form ... but I was told not to worry because the products weren't that big of a deal.

As a new consultant, I already have a bar board ... I do hope my products for having two shows is something I don't already have in my kit!

The flyer does say hold and submit 2 shows and earn new spring products...the way I read the list of new items...and it may not have been typed exactly as HO means for it to be...the bar board and knife are 1 item.

I don't think the recruiting and level 1 items will be the same because then someone would earn duplicates. I think HO would want you to have different items.

Also, level 2 (1500) says it is valued at more than $100. If you go by the list with level 2 being at the top then the cut off should be after the microfiber dish set...value is $102.

That could mean the recruiting incentive would mean 2 of the green knives.

However, we are all still just guessing.

Did anyone hear a total value of Spring products...or add it from the list on the other thread? There were a few items listed with no $ amount.

I was/am hoping HO would/will put all the new products on open stock and just let us pick the ones we want at half-price. To me that would be the best gift HO could give me. While I realize they are trying to get a wide variety of products in our hands, I don't always use those "extra" products...I give them away because I have enough of the item in another color or style (or I just don't like them), or sell them to other consultants.

$6000 Sell-a Thon List ?Anyone have this to share??? I would like to know what other products I am going to recieve. Thanks in advance.:blushing: :)

blanktj said:
Anyone have this to share??? I would like to know what other products I am going to recieve. Thanks in advance.:blushing: :)

you and me both! I think we have to wait till Monday though -:(

KimberleePowell said:
Does anyone know what the free spring product was for having two shows?

green cutting board and rub

I just cannot visualize a green cutting board looking good! :D

jrstephens said:
I just cannot visualize a green cutting board looking good! :D

When I was working as a Personal Chef - I had color coded cutting boards.

Green = vegetables & fruits
Blue = fish & seafood
Red = meat
Yellow = poultry

This made sure there was no cross-contamination when I was cooking. might be a good way to sell the new green cutting board.

ChefBeckyD said:
When I was working as a Personal Chef - I had color coded cutting boards.

Green = vegetables & fruits
Blue = fish & seafood
Red = meat
Yellow = poultry

This made sure there was no cross-contamination when I was cooking. might be a good way to sell the new green cutting board.

GOOD IDEA! I had not thought of that at all.

<h2>1. What is included in the $3000 Sell-a-Thon product level?</h2><p>The $3000 Sell-a-Thon product level includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories such as a green bar board with paring knife, Greek rub, mega scraper, cookware protectors, and more.</p><h2>2. Can you list some specific items that are included in the $3000 level?</h2><p>Some specific items included in the $3000 level are a medium aluminum sheet pan, small spoon, micro scraper, pinch bowls, outdoor serving utensil set, party stakes, and more.</p><h2>3. Is there any cookware included in the $3000 level?</h2><p>Yes, the $3000 level includes a set of cookware protectors and a chef's tool - square slotted. These are perfect for protecting your cookware and using it for various recipes.</p><h2>4. Are there any grilling tools included in the $3000 level?</h2><p>Yes, the $3000 level includes a BBQ basting bottle with a micro scraper, chipotle rub, and a grilling cookbook. These items are perfect for all your outdoor cooking needs.</p><h2>5. Is there any kitchen decor or serving items included in the $3000 level?</h2><p>Yes, the $3000 level includes a set of dots mugs, wine bottle opener, grilling cookbook, tumbler set, and oven pads. These items are not only practical but also add a touch of style to your kitchen.</p>

1. What is included in the $3000 Sell-a-Thon product level?

The $3000 Sell-a-Thon product level includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories such as a green bar board with paring knife, Greek rub, mega scraper, cookware protectors, and more.

2. Can you list some specific items that are included in the $3000 level?

Some specific items included in the $3000 level are a medium aluminum sheet pan, small spoon, micro scraper, pinch bowls, outdoor serving utensil set, party stakes, and more.

3. Is there any cookware included in the $3000 level?

Yes, the $3000 level includes a set of cookware protectors and a chef's tool - square slotted. These are perfect for protecting your cookware and using it for various recipes.

4. Are there any grilling tools included in the $3000 level?

Yes, the $3000 level includes a BBQ basting bottle with a micro scraper, chipotle rub, and a grilling cookbook. These items are perfect for all your outdoor cooking needs.

5. Is there any kitchen decor or serving items included in the $3000 level?

Yes, the $3000 level includes a set of dots mugs, wine bottle opener, grilling cookbook, tumbler set, and oven pads. These items are not only practical but also add a touch of style to your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefann