• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

30 Minute Thanksgiving Feast

In summary, the conversation revolved around a recipe for a 30-minute Thanksgiving feast, specifically for a roasted turkey breast with a homemade gravy and stuffing. Some individuals in the conversation had tried the recipe and shared their experiences, with one person mentioning that the turkey came out dry and another suggesting using less celery in the stuffing. The conversation also touched on alternative ways of cooking the dish and making additional side dishes.
magentablue
I found this recipe on Facebook, posted by Kate Jensen, who I don't personally know. Has anyone tried this? I will go to a relative's house for Thanksgiving and will leave with no leftovers. I always wind up making a turkey breast so I'll have something to enjoy the week after Thanksgiving. I'll make it the old fashioned way if this is just "ok." Anyone have any experience with it?

30 Minute Thanksgiving Feast
Roasted Turkey Breast
1 1/2 lb boneless Turkey Breast
2 Garlic Cloves
1 T PC Rosemary & Herb Seasoning Mix
Pinch of Salt & Pepper

Dressing
2 Boxes Stove Stop Stuffing (any flavor)
1 Celery Stalk
1 Med Onion
½ stick of butter

Made from scratch Gravy
½ Stick Butter
3 T All Purpose Flour
1 c of Chicken Broth
1 T PC Rosemary & Herb Seasoning Mix

Wash Turkey Breast and place in Deep Covered Baker. Spray meat with Garlic Infused Canola Oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Peel Garlic with Garlic Peeler then Slice over Turkey with Garlic Slicer. Sprinkle Rosemary & Herb Seasoning Mix over Turkey. Add Salt & Pepper with Bamboo Grinder. Cover and place in Microwave for 15 Minutes.

Meanwhile, Add 4 c of water to Rice Cooker Plus. Chunk celery into pieces with Knife. Chop celery with Food Chopper. Add to water. Chop onion with Food Chopper add to Rice Cooker. Then add ½ stick of butter to rice cooker. Cook in Microwave for 5 minutes.

Open Stuffing Mix with Professional Kitchen Shears. Remove Rice Cooker from Microwave and add stuffing mix. MIX WELL. Place top back on Rice Cooker and set aside for at least 5 minutes

In Sauce Pan, place ½ stick of butter and melt over medium-low heat. Add flour, and Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix. Mix well until you have a flavorful paste. Gradually add Chicken Broth, whisk constantly with Nylon Mix N Masher. Gravy will be thick, don't add broth too fast, you don't want the gravy to be runny.

Place, Turkey Breast on the Reversible Bamboo Cutting Board in the well. Cut breast into slices with 5 inch knife. Lay Slices on one side of cutting board. Place the Stuffing on the other side of Turkey.

this sounds yummy...I think I'm going to try this...I eat at my moms and therefore don't get any leftovers at my house either...lol

I'm going to make it Friday after Thanksgiving. A friend of mine has no place to go on Thanksgiving, and I don't think it's my place to invite her to my family member's house... so I invited her for Black Friday instead. I will make this for the four of us. Her son is a vegetarian, so I think 1.5 lbs of turkey breast will be enough for the three of us. I will make some other dishes too, but I'm not going to go too crazy.

I made this today, except the gravy.I would not make the turkey this way again. It was dried out. I think the cooking time was too long.I didn't have a rice cooker, so I used the large batter bowl with plastic wrap when microwaving. I added the stuffing, and let it sit with the lid. I would make that again, but I think I would use less celery in the future.I also boiled some potatoes and garlic, and put them into the cookie press with the ricer disk. I added butter, milk, garlic salt, and black pepper. It was very good.

Ladle Gravy over Turkey.Hi there! I have personally made this recipe before and it is absolutely delicious! The turkey breast comes out perfectly cooked and the dressing is a crowd favorite. The gravy is also a must-try, it adds so much flavor to the dish. I highly recommend giving it a try for your Thanksgiving feast. Let me know how it turns out for you! Happy cooking!

What is the "30 Minute Thanksgiving Feast"?

The "30 Minute Thanksgiving Feast" is a collection of recipes and cooking tools from Pampered Chef that are specifically designed to help you prepare a delicious Thanksgiving meal in just 30 minutes.

What recipes are included in the "30 Minute Thanksgiving Feast"?

The "30 Minute Thanksgiving Feast" includes recipes for a traditional Thanksgiving turkey, as well as side dishes such as mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and cranberry sauce. There are also recipes for desserts like pumpkin pie and apple crisp.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make the "30 Minute Thanksgiving Feast"?

No, the "30 Minute Thanksgiving Feast" recipes can be made using standard kitchen tools and equipment. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of time-saving tools that can make the cooking process even easier.

How many people can the "30 Minute Thanksgiving Feast" serve?

The recipes in the "30 Minute Thanksgiving Feast" are designed to serve 8-10 people. However, you can easily adjust the quantities to serve more or less, depending on your needs.

Can I make substitutions or modifications to the "30 Minute Thanksgiving Feast" recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions or modifications to the recipes to suit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. However, keep in mind that this may affect the overall cooking time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies