• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Lisa Find the Perfect 30 Minute Meal!

In summary, the conversation is about a host looking for a 30-minute meal for her show at 6:00 in the evening. The suggestions given include using the family-sized skillet to make a quick and impressive dish, checking out the food network and Rachel Ray's 30-minute meals, using Pampered Chef's Seasons Best recipes, making a Family Size Burrito with a store-bought roasted chicken, and preparing ahead to make recipes come within the 30-minute mark. It is also mentioned to emphasize the use of prepping ahead and the convenience of using Pampered Chef's prep bowls for storage. Some participants also mention the Taco Ring recipe as a quick and easy option that is popular with families.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
Hey Everyone!
I have a host who wants a 30 minute meal type of dish for her show which will be at 6:00 in the evening. She's got 3 kids and is super busy so I know she really doesn't have a lot of time..I would prefer to make something in the family sized skillet b/c I just got it and I would love to show it off and I could probably sell some pieces..anyway!! I was wondering if anyone had any good "30 minute meal" suggestions for me! I've been looking at all the recipe websites and my head is spinning! Any help would be great!
THANKS!
Lisa

Check out the food network, any show with Rachel Ray. She only dose 30 minute meals. I have made a few of her suggestions and my family loved them. Quick, easy, budget friendly, nutritious, and delicious!

You know the Seasons Best recipes are all quite simple and quick. I made the Family Size Burrito for my family last night and they loved it. Just serve with salad and it's quick and simple.

I would say the Family Size Burrito as well. I made that at a show a little while ago and everybody loved it. I just went down to the grocery store and bought one of their roasted chickens from the deli and picked the meat off the bones. It didn't cost much and if your host is busy, that doesn't take as much time as cooking up some chicken on her own.

The Italian Pasta Stir-fry is also a great recipe that is quick and healthy

Don't use a Rachel Ray recipe at a PC show! Always use our recipes which are alomost always fast to prepare in the home kitchen. Tell your host that our recipes are fast to prepare although prep is slower at show because you are demonstrating to show products to sell.

You can make a LOT of the PC recipes into a 30 minute meal when you prep ahead. That's one of the things that Rachel Ray does in order to make her meals come within the 30-minute mark - she does the more time consuming items before she starts cooking. She also uses shortcuts such as pre-grated cheeses. Of course, this would mean that you either get to your host early enough to DO the prep, or purchase the ingredients yourself so you can prep at home. :)

When demonstrating our stuff, be sure to prep all but just that little bit used to demo the tool. Be sure to emphasize how prepping ahead - and using the prep bowls for storage - will bring most recipes into the 30 minute mark.

Then again, I'm sure half of the speed of Rachel Ray's meals comes purely from her experience. If I were a chef, I'd be able to throw an involved dish together really quickly, too. ;)

The recipe that I have found that is fast, easy and everyone in the family loves is the Taco Ring! Very simple and kids love this dish!

1. What is "Help Lisa Find the Perfect 30 Minute Meal!"?

"Help Lisa Find the Perfect 30 Minute Meal!" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where our consultants assist customers in finding quick and easy meal options that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.

2. How can I access "Help Lisa Find the Perfect 30 Minute Meal!"?

You can access "Help Lisa Find the Perfect 30 Minute Meal!" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant and scheduling a consultation. You can also browse our website for recipe ideas and tips on preparing quick meals.

3. Is there a cost for using "Help Lisa Find the Perfect 30 Minute Meal!"?

No, there is no cost for using "Help Lisa Find the Perfect 30 Minute Meal!" It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to help our customers save time and make meal planning easier.

4. Can I request specific dietary restrictions or preferences when using "Help Lisa Find the Perfect 30 Minute Meal!"?

Yes, our consultants are trained to accommodate different dietary restrictions and preferences. Simply let them know your needs and they will provide you with personalized meal options.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for the recommended meals through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality ingredients that can be purchased through our consultants or on our website. Our consultants can also provide you with tips on how to make the most of your Pampered Chef products while preparing the recommended meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dotty
  • KrazySadie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies