• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Delicious 30-Minute Chicken Recipe Now!

In summary, the conversation was about a highly praised 30 minute chicken recipe that was not available on the Canadian consultant's website. Other consultants shared the recipe and their positive experiences with it. The recipe calls for chicken breasts marinated in a mixture of balsamic vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper, and then baked for 25-30 minutes. Optional herbs can be added for extra flavor.
PamperedPeggy
Can someone please post the recipe for the 30 minute chicken that everyone is raving about. I have read that it is on CC but I am a Canadian consultant and don't see it on our website. Sounds like a great recipe!!! Thanks so much.

CC FilesHere are the .pdf files I saved from the 30-Min. Chicken area on CC.

Hope they help!

Attachments

• Carving Techniques.pdf
    94.7 KB · Views: 266
  • Recipe.pdf
    138 KB · Views: 275
  • Recipe Options.pdf
    432.1 KB · Views: 350
  • Show Tips.pdf
    166.2 KB · Views: 330
We made this at our cluster meeting last week. All but one of us were VERY skeptical about baking chicken in the microwave. None of us had the cranberry baker (so sad!) so we did it in the deep dish pie plate. It was AWESOME. The meat was falling apart! Very impressive!

Nicole, Thank you so much for posting the information from your website. Can't wait to try this recipe. Have you done it at a show? If so, do you do another recipe while the chicken is baking?

Hi there! I'm happy to share the recipe for the 30 minute chicken that everyone is raving about. It's a delicious and easy dish that can be made in no time. Here's what you'll need:Ingredients:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: chopped fresh herbs for garnishInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
3. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour the marinade over them, making sure to coat each piece.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked (internal temperature should reach 165°F/74°C).
5. Optional: Sprinkle chopped fresh herbs on top for added flavor and presentation.
6. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious 30 minute chicken!I hope you and your customers enjoy this recipe as much as everyone else has. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need for the 30-minute chicken recipe?

The 30-minute chicken recipe requires boneless, skinless chicken breasts, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and chicken broth.

2. Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with boneless pork chops or boneless turkey breasts for a different flavor.

3. Is this recipe suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, this recipe is not suitable for vegetarians or those with gluten sensitivity as it contains chicken and Italian seasoning, which may contain gluten.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings, but you can easily adjust the ingredients to make more or less depending on your needs.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, this 30-minute chicken recipe can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven or microwave. However, for best results, we recommend cooking it fresh and enjoying it immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
luvmyfamily
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB