• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick & Eye-Catching Chicken Show Flyer?

In summary, the "30 Minute Chicken Show Flyer" is a Pampered Chef recipe flyer that offers quick and easy chicken recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less. It is available to anyone who is interested in trying out new chicken recipes, regardless of whether or not they are a Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer includes a variety of chicken recipes, such as entrees, appetizers, and side dishes, and the ingredients for these recipes are easy to find in most grocery stores. Additionally, many of the recipes can be modified to fit different dietary restrictions.
shelly.nurse
I searched all over to find one already made, so I made up my own. Have a look and use it if you want.

Hope it helps sell those DCB's!!

Attachments

• 30 minute chicken show.doc
    29 KB · Views: 364
???

That's the one I posted a long time ago...

OOPS, sorry, I attached the wrong file!!

I borrowed your outline from an old post, here is the right flier!!

I had a party tonight, but could not get any takers!!

Attachments

• the incredible 30 minute chicken show.doc
    61 KB · Views: 384
where is the recipe for biscuit demo?

Here it is, it is one that is on this site:

Quick Garlic Bites

Preheat oven to 350 F.

Melt 1 Tbsp of butter in the saute pan

With the garlic press, add 1 clove minced garlic to the butter

Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning

Cut 1 - 10 oz pkg grand size refrigerated biscuits into quarters (5 biscuits/ pkg)

Arrange the biscuit pieces in the pan and sprinkle with additional seasoning, if desired.

Bake for 18 - 22 minutes

What is the "30 Minute Chicken Show Flyer"?

The "30 Minute Chicken Show Flyer" is a Pampered Chef recipe flyer that features quick and easy chicken recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less. It is a great resource for busy individuals or families looking for delicious and convenient meal options.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the "30 Minute Chicken Show Flyer"?

No, the "30 Minute Chicken Show Flyer" is available to anyone who is interested in trying out new chicken recipes. However, if you are interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products, you can contact a consultant for more information.

What types of chicken recipes are included in the "30 Minute Chicken Show Flyer"?

The flyer features a variety of chicken recipes, including entrees, appetizers, and side dishes. Some examples include BBQ chicken pizza, honey garlic chicken stir-fry, and buffalo chicken dip.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in the "30 Minute Chicken Show Flyer" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in the flyer are common and easy to find in most grocery stores. They also use simple and basic ingredients, making it accessible for everyone.

Can I modify the recipes in the "30 Minute Chicken Show Flyer" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in the flyer can be modified to fit various dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free ingredients to make the recipes gluten-free or substitute certain ingredients to make them vegetarian-friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
hope.reasoner
  • giggles2boot
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies