• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make a quick and delicious 30 minute Chicken Parmesan dish?

In summary, the Chicken Parmesan recipe in the files does not have any measurements, anyone know how much chicken, parsley, mozzarella, oven temperature etc???
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Okay, I found the Chicken Parmesan recipe in the files, but there are no measurements of anything. Anyone know how much chicken, parsley, mozzarella, oven temperature etc???

A host wants me to do this next week (FRI) and I'm trying it out now. I'll have to wing it but if anyone knows any of the specifics, I would really appreciate it! TIA!

BUMP! Please help!

Here is something I have saved:

Our executive director talked about making Chicken Parmesan in the Family Skillet. I tried it and it was incredible!

Not really a recipe, but here goes:
Chicken Parmesan
1/2 cup of dried Italian breadcrumbs
8 chicken breast halves
1 T olive oil
1 T butter
1 jar of marinara sauce
8 slices of mozzarella cheese
Parmesan to taste.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Coat chicken with bread crumbs. (I do it in a bag). Saute breasts in olive oil and butter over medium heat until just browned on both sides. Pour marinara sauce over chicken. Top each breast with a piece of mozzarella and sprinkle everything with parm. Bake for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.

This is a GREAT family meal served with pasta. Or, for a party, you could cut the chicken up into small pieces and serve it on toasted Italian bread. (Great way to use the stones for a demo...) For my family of four, we ate it with pasta the first night and as sandwiches the second. Delicious!

30 minute Chicken Parmesan

Pound chicken with meat tenderizer to thin cutlets, then saute with basil canola oil about 5 minutes on each side. Top with tomato sauce or ready made pasta sauce, and top with thick sliced mozzarella or grated. Add some fresh cut parsley with scissors and Italian PC seasonings, and place in oven for about 10 minutes, and WOWSERS, a whole meal. In the meantime boil water with linguine and add rest of pasta sauce. You can also make the Italian Monkey Bread in the small skillet or buy premade garlic bread, and you did a whole dinner for your guests. Viva Itailiano!

Quick Homemade Spaghetti Sauce

1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce (I use Prego Organic Basil & Tomato - but any kind will work)
8 oz. fresh mushrooms, chopped
1/2 Cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 C. Marsala or Chianti Wine
1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning Blend
1 Tbl. Brown Sugar
1/2 t. black pepper.

Saute' mushrooms, onion and garlic in a bit of olive oil in a large saucepan. Add wine, herbs, brown sugar & pepper. Then add spaghetti sauce and simmer for 30 minutes. (you can simmer for less if you need to)

Small Saute Pan Recipes!! <o:p></o:p>
Garlic Bread
1 stick butter
2 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1 can Pillsbury Grand biscuits, cut into quarters
Bake at 350 until golden

Caramel Apple Sticky Buns
1 stick butter
sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
1/2 jar caramel topping
1/2 can Pillsbury Grand biscuits, cut into quarters
Peel/Core/Slice apple, chop
Put the rest of the biscuits on top
Bake at 350 until golden

Pecan Sticky Buns
1 stick butter
1/2 jar caramel topping
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 can Pillsbury Grand biscuits, cut into quarters
Bake at 350 until golden

1. What is the cooking time for the 30 Minute Chicken Parmesan Q?

The cooking time for the 30 Minute Chicken Parmesan Q is actually only 30 minutes! It is a quick and easy dish that can be made in just half an hour.

2. Can I substitute the chicken for a different protein?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the chicken for a different protein. This recipe also works well with pork or tofu for a vegetarian option.

3. What ingredients do I need to make the 30 Minute Chicken Parmesan Q?

You will need chicken breasts, marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder for this recipe. All of these ingredients can be found at your local grocery store.

4. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the 30 Minute Chicken Parmesan Q ahead of time. After cooking, let it cool and then store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. To reheat, simply place it in the oven at 350°F for about 15 minutes.

5. Can I freeze the leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers for up to 3 months. Make sure to store them in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag. To reheat, thaw in the fridge overnight and then bake in the oven at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Geekgirl69
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jbachen
Replies