• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

30 Minute Chicken - Brilliant

In summary, this recipe was easy to follow and produced a delicious chicken. The only change I would make is to add back in some of the paprika that was lost when I substituted the Moroccan rub for the paprika.
lindy0116
I have probably every cookbook PC has ever put out but I have to admit I had my doubts about a whole chicken coming out of the microwave in 30 min - and liking it. I couldn't have been more wrong. It was amazing.

I substituted the Moroccan rub for the paprika and it gave it an amazing depth of flavor. The chicken also looked a bit dry coming out of the micro from the rub, not like the picture for the recipe, so before putting the lid on I used a baster for a few squirts of the juices on the whole thing. Voila - much closer to the pic when the lid came off.

As a tip I'm suggesting to make a batch of the rub ahead of time ( 3 or 4 times the recipe) so the weeknight process of chicken to microwave is even that much quicker. How easy is that?

I felt the same way - it took me 6 months before I actually tried it - and now, it's still my all time favorite show, and a gold mine for bookings and sales!

Great idea about the seasoning mix!:thumbup: I do that at home, but never thought about telling people at shows to do it. I usually keep a prep bowl full of the mix. I often use one of our rubs in the mix...but still add in some of the paprika, because that gives it the nice deep color of a roasted chicken.

Aha, I didn't consider how the loss of the paprika also could have impacted the final 'look'. Thanks, I'll try to add that back in. Nothing worse than a pale chicken lol.

Is this a recipe listed on cs? I am getting my DCB this week and would love to try it at an upcoming show. Chicken and veggies in the new CNS tray

thank you, can't wait to try it, now I just need my DCB to arrive:)

What is the "30 Minute Chicken - Brilliant" recipe?

The "30 Minute Chicken - Brilliant" recipe is a quick and easy way to make a delicious chicken dish in just 30 minutes. It includes simple ingredients and can be made on a stovetop or in the oven.

What ingredients do I need for the "30 Minute Chicken - Brilliant" recipe?

You will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, chicken broth, and lemon juice. You can also add vegetables, such as broccoli or bell peppers, for added flavor and nutrition.

Can I make any substitutions in the "30 Minute Chicken - Brilliant" recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use bone-in chicken breasts instead of boneless, or use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth for a vegetarian option. You can also adjust the seasonings to your liking.

How do I make the "30 Minute Chicken - Brilliant" recipe?

First, heat olive oil in a skillet or pan over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side. Then, add garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Pour in chicken broth and lemon juice, and let it simmer for 10 minutes. If using vegetables, add them in during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Serve hot and enjoy!

Can I double or triple the recipe for a larger group?

Yes, you can easily double or triple the recipe to serve a larger group. Simply adjust the ingredient measurements accordingly. You may also need to use a larger skillet or pan to accommodate the additional chicken. Just make sure to cook the chicken in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
kristina16marie