• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy 30-Minute Roast Chicken Recipe for the Deep Covered Baker

In summary, the recipe for a 30 minute chicken cooked in a new baker is to sprinkle the chicken with a PC seasoning and microwave it for 30 minutes. The chicken will be tender and juicy when it comes out.
Morvin
I saw somewhere on here someone talked about a 30 minute roast chicken recipe for the new deep covered baker does anyone know where I can find this recipe?

thanks
Heather

Did you do a search? Try the recipes section....might be in there too.

I tried and I came up with nothing. That doesn't mean it's not here thought sometimes I just don't have good luck with doing a search.

I copied this from one of the threads here. Don't remember which one, but I think it had to do with number of pieces of Stoneware sold. Anyway, if this was on sale, too, I would have sold a bunch of them. As it is, I got three bookings last night so they could take advantage of the stoneware special. I also got two people who are potential recruits!

Trish

Attachments

• Chicken in Miicrowave.doc
    20 KB · Views: 410
Trish1953 said:
I copied this from one of the threads here. Don't remember which one, but I think it had to do with number of pieces of Stoneware sold. Anyway, if this was on sale, too, I would have sold a bunch of them. As it is, I got three bookings last night so they could take advantage of the stoneware special. I also got two people who are potential recruits!

Trish

You go girl!! Do you have any recruits at all yet? It's such a nice feeling when you do get one.

I know what you mean. A lot of people want that covered baker. I wish it was on sale. I had a show Sunday and I sold 6 stones, but none of them were the glazed ones that are on sale. Weird huh? I made a cake in the mini fluted pan and decorated it like a pumpkin. I sold 3 of them and they are $33 each!!

I've got one recruit so far but am praying for 4 more!! (Got her as a result of the Home Depot/knive recruiting special in August). Wish they'd do one like that again. It was a good incentive, even though I didn't get many takers. Has anyone mailed the Empowering Woman magazine to a potential recruit? What's mailing cost?

Trish

So you use the new baker? And is it cooked on "high" for 30 minutes? I don't have the spice rub either -- will need to substitute

Yes, high. You can use the therometer to check if it's done. It was so very tender and juicy. It's great to know you can come home from work and get a great dinner on the table in 30 minutes!

Trish

Here's what I've been doing...THANKS Leeanne for giving me the courage! I've sold NINE of these so far! I am seling it as an investment piece! If you use it instead of buying a rotissary chicken at the food store it will pay for itself in no time!

30 Minute Chicken

* Wash chicken (4-5 pound) place in baker.
* Sprinkle with favorite PC seasoning or McCormick rotisserie chicken seasoning
* Microwave 30 minutes

* Place baker on new trivet with silicone mitts
* Use digital thermometer to make sure done.
* Place chicken on large grooved board (will FILL with juices) or carving board using meat lifters
* Cut up using utility knife
* Put pieces back into baker with chef's tongs and let people serve themselves with them.

I showed only new products and a filled tool around tote!

Great idea about the trivet! I've been wondering how to promote it.

Trish

This recipe is FABULOUS!I cooked it tonight for a show tomorrow- anyways, my DH and I both fell in love with the chicken. The chicken was only $3.25 at the grocery and combined with the garlic bites and steamed veggies, we had a dinner that was under $8!

I had a 4# bird, and cooked it for 35 minutes- it came out perfect- really juicy. The only downfall is that we don't eat the skin so I think the next time I am going to stuff the cavity with sliced lemons, garlic and fresh rosemary for more flavor. Benefit: leftover chicken for taco salad on Thursday!

I think this is going to be my October recipe!

can this recipe be done in any other type of stoneware, or must it be in the new baker? I don't have it yet and my host in two days wants to do a "I hate to cook" theme. This would be perfect. Any suggestions?

I've done this several times in my deep covered baker. It's the lid that provides the condensation that helps it to cook. So, to answer your question - yes, I believe that you need the deep covered baker.

1. How do I make sure my 30 min. roast chicken is cooked all the way through?

To ensure your 30 min. roast chicken is fully cooked, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. The chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F in the thickest part of the meat.

2. Can I use any type of chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of bone-in chicken pieces for this recipe. Just make sure they are all roughly the same size so they cook evenly.

3. Can I add vegetables to the roasting pan with the chicken?

Yes, adding vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, and onions to the roasting pan can enhance the flavors of the chicken. Just make sure to cut the vegetables into small pieces so they cook at the same rate as the chicken.

4. Can I use a different seasoning for the chicken?

Absolutely! While the recipe calls for a specific seasoning, feel free to use your favorite herbs and spices to season the chicken. Just be sure to adjust the amount accordingly.

5. How do I get the skin to be crispy?

To achieve crispy skin on your 30 min. roast chicken, make sure to pat the chicken dry before seasoning and roasting. You can also brush the chicken with oil or melted butter to help crisp up the skin.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • dana_jni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dana_jni
Replies