• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need help with 30 Min Chicken and Stuffing for Power Cooking Workshop?

In summary, Andrea is going to do the Stove Top stuffing with the chicken juice, and she also plans to make a Caesar salad.
babywings76
Gold Member
No one responded to my other thread, so I don't know if it's because no one has any advice, or that no one is seeing it, or what...but I'm begging for help! Please, someone, anyone... lol

I have my Power Cooking Workshop tomorrow. I'm going to make the 30 min chicken and while that cooks, show them how to do the 3 power cooking meals. I want to serve them something else to go w/ the chicken and I don't want to heat up my house w/ the garlic biscuit bites. Plus I think just doing the other recipes will keep me busy. So...I was thinking of doing the StoveTop Stuffing thing w/ the juices when the chicken comes out. I experimented w/ it yesterday, but the stuffing ended up really greasy and the consistency was weird. I don't know if there is some special recipe or trick to it. Anyone else know what to do? Or maybe I'll skip it and make a salad.

How about the homemade salsa? That will definetely not heat up the kitchen and will serve as an appetizer.

Andrea

I made the Stove Top stuffing with the chicken juice last night. I only had 3/4 cup of the juice though so I used water for the other 3/4 cup. It wasn't greasy at all.

I didn't add any butter though like the box recipe calls for. I figured the juices looked like it had enough "grease" to not need more butter/fat added. Maybe that's the difference?

I didn't add butter either. Just the skin of the chicken gave off the fat. Did you then bake it for some time, or just wait a few minutes for it to soak up the water/juices and soften and then serve?

Um well, I didn't bake it. It did sit for longer than usual because in the meantime I had a brainless moment and grabbed the handle of another pan that was on the stove that I'd taken out of the oven just minutes before.

But other than the resting period while my hand soaked in ice water, no, I didn't really do anything other than what the directions for cooking it on the stove call for.

Thanks for letting me know how it worked out for you. Sorry about the burned hand! Ouch! I guess I'll just have to try it again sometime. I'll skip doing it today, because I decided to just make a Caesar salad and might do the biscuit bites. I'm going to see how crazy things feel at the time, if it'll make it too hectic or whatever.

What ingredients are needed for the 30 Min Chicken and Stuffing recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are boneless chicken breasts, dry stuffing mix, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, and melted butter.

Can I use a different type of meat instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use pork or turkey instead of chicken for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How do I make this recipe if I don't have an oven?

If you don't have an oven, you can make this recipe on the stovetop. Simply cook the chicken in a pan until it is no longer pink, then add in the stuffing mixture and continue cooking until heated through.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the dish ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Just be sure to add a little extra chicken broth or water to the mixture before baking to prevent it from drying out.

What sides go well with 30 Min Chicken and Stuffing?

This dish pairs well with a variety of sides, such as steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a side salad. You can also serve it with a side of cranberry sauce for a complete meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • marykate1