• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative meal ideas for the DCB in 30 days?

In summary, Stephanie is compiling a list of recipe suggestions for the Deep Covered Baker. She wants to offer 30 days of meal suggestions, not actuall recipes. She is open to suggestions.
slhale
I am trying to compile a list of recipe suggestions for the DCB. The idea is to offer 30 days of meal suggestions, not actuall recipes. I want to give them an idea of how much can be done in this item and not repeat the same ol meals week after week. I am open to suggestions. Tell me what your doing in your baker (besides the obvious).;)

I use my DCB several times a week. These are what I ACTUALLY do use mine for.**I cook a pot roast in the oven with it. I add some of the cinnamon plus to it (sounds wierd, but it is yummy)
** Use the mandoline to cut baby red potatoes, put in dCB and add melted butter, pressed garlic and italian seasoning. It's yummy. (oven or microwave on this one)
*** I put my famous meatloaf in here
*** the new Chipotle Chill Cornbread bake is my new family favorite
*** Put 3-4 pork chops in with sliced potatoes
***can of cream of mushroom, can of cream of celery, can of cream of chicken, 1 cup quick cook white rice, put 3 boneless/skinless chicken breast on top, put a pat of butter on top each chicken and bake 400 degrees for about 35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and rice done.
***the cherry, apple cobbler recipe PC put out at Thanksgiving time. We had this at thanksgiving and my family loved it!

Easy Tortellini Toss (in new catalog on page 27)
Meatloaf
Penne Chicken Bake (Made this last night, whole wheat pasta with just enough water to cover. 9 minutes in micro, take out, stir, add Cream of Chicken and any veggies you want, 9 more minutes)

Take a boneless pork loin (we cut from a whole one the length we could fit into the DCB) sprinkle with PC southwestern seasoning, a little salt and pepper. Bake, covered at 350 degrees for about 90 minutes. WOW!​

Check out my Facebook Group I <3 my Deep Covered Baker. There are breakfast and dinner recipes as well as desserts. No Knead Bread will be added if it isn't already there. If you've seen "A Day in the Life of a Bar Pan" you might want to model it after that.

I use mine for shredded pork sandwiches
1 pork loin & dump a whole jar of pepperocini peppers over it. Bake for 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees (or lower temp for longer time)
remove and shred with mix and chop serve on buns with a side of coleslaw

Awesome idea!!! This is the best place to find quick and easy meal solutions and supper ideas!Scalloped potatoes (from a mix for me!)
Enchiladas
Chicken breast in microwave for whatever recipe I need it for
Meatballs in sauce (oven or microwave)I'm starting to think I need 2 DCBS, especially when cooking a big meal for company!

cmdtrgd said:
Check out my Facebook Group I <3 my Deep Covered Baker. There are breakfast and dinner recipes as well as desserts. No Knead Bread will be added if it isn't already there. If you've seen "A Day in the Life of a Bar Pan" you might want to model it after that.

Was looking for this group but didn't find it. How do I find it? or send me a friend request to Stephanie Fizer Hale.
I would really like to have that No Knead Bread recipe. Thanks a bunch.

Just put I <3 my Deep Covered Baker in the search bar. Added you as a friend.

lockhartkitchen said:
** Use the mandoline to cut baby red potatoes, put in dCB and add melted butter, pressed garlic and italian seasoning. It's yummy. (oven or microwave on this one)***

How long in the microwave? Oven?

Thanks!!

cmdtrgd said:
Just put I <3 my Deep Covered Baker in the search bar. Added you as a friend.

I tried to locate your page but only bing results back to chefsuccess :(

I also tried to find your site and am having the same results. Would love to check out the recipes for the DCB and can always use a FB friend.

See if this link works: Welcome to Facebook

Otherwise just search for "Deep Covered Baker" in the facebook search bar. It uses a heart symbol for love.

Stephanie - did you ever put together a 30-days with your DCB document? If you have, I'd love a copy. I've given people a DCB cookbook, but this would be a great resource to have as well.

Sorry guys my summer got me sidetracked. I'll let you know what I come up with. Thanks for the interest.

1. What is "30 Days With the Dcb"?

"30 Days With the Dcb" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to try out our Deluxe Cooking Blender for 30 days before making a purchase. It's a great way to see for yourself how versatile and convenient the Dcb can be in your kitchen.

2. How does the program work?

Simply purchase the Deluxe Cooking Blender and you will have 30 days to use and test it out in your own kitchen. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it for a full refund within the 30-day trial period.

3. Are there any restrictions or fees for participating in the program?

No, there are no restrictions or fees for participating in "30 Days With the Dcb". We want you to have the opportunity to fully experience the Dcb and make sure it meets your needs before committing to a purchase.

4. Can I return the Dcb even if I have used it during the 30 days?

Yes, you can return the Dcb for a full refund even if you have used it during the 30-day trial period. We want you to feel confident in your purchase and understand that trying out the product is the best way to determine if it's right for you.

5. What happens if I decide to keep the Dcb after the 30-day trial?

If you decide to keep the Dcb, you simply keep the product and will be charged for the full purchase price at the end of the 30 days. You will also receive a special gift from Pampered Chef as a thank you for participating in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
racuruk
Replies