• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent When does the 30 days for return end?

In summary, the 30 days for return ends from the date the show is shipped, not when it arrives with the host. However, there may be exceptions made for extenuating circumstances. It is recommended to contact home office to explain the situation and request an exception. Some members have mentioned that it would be more fair if the 30 days were counted from the date the host receives the item, but it is currently tracked from the shipping date. It is possible to request a pick-up from FedEx if the return is past the 30-day mark. It is also important to communicate with the host and try to reach a resolution before the 30 days are up.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Just a quick question. When does the 30 days for return end? Is it from when the show ships, or when it arrives with the host?

TIA...

I'm fairly certain it's from when it arrives at the host's home.

I think its when its shipped. BUT even if you are a couple days over call and PC normally makes exceptions just ask

I was always told it's from when the show ships.

I needed to know this last fall. SS told me it was from when the show was shipped.

I wasn't sure either but I'm sure, especially with the weather delays, it will be extended up to a week if asked...

Thanks Ladies!

I understnad that tracking the shipping date is easier than keeping tabs on when it arrives, but it does seem a bit unfair to the hosts... Oh well!

It is from the date it leaves the home office. I just had this come up last week. The ship date/30 days was the 28th, host called me on the 30th but I was out of town for the holidays. I contacted the home office on Jan 5th. They said she'd have to pay for shipping. I explained the situation to home office and they said they would make a one time exception.

It never hurts to state your case to home office :) I understand it's easier for them to track the 30 days from ship date but I wish it were from the date the host receives it.

I too had this issue come up this week and its from when it SHIPS from HO....BUT the woman I talked with was great and going to sen Fedex to pick the item up anyway since I was on day 31 and it was Monday and they weren't open on Sunday.

See, this is what's so great about this site. I had it wrong, but I'll know better now. Thankfully, we're close enough that it only takes about 24 hours for a shipment to reach us.

Don't rub it in Rae! LOL :) It takes a week or more to get to us!

Thank goodness I just found this thread. I am doing an adjustment with a host as we speak but it is an exchange. Her show shipped on December 18th (30 days would be today?). She is still deciding what to get in exchange for her two items (small bar board and garlic press). She is busy tonight and works during the day tomorrow and I am busy in the evening tomorrow. So she will come over to bring me the products Tuesday night. I am going to call her back though and see if she can decide what else she wants in exchange for the items and hopefully I can at least get home office called tomorrow and won't have to pay for shipping. The host has been sick that is why it is taking so long to get this taken care of.

What is the "30 Days for Returns..." policy?

The "30 Days for Returns..." policy allows customers to return any Pampered Chef product within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. This policy applies to all products, including tools, cookware, and pantry items.

Can I return a product after 30 days?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges after the 30-day period has passed. We encourage customers to reach out to our customer service team if they have any issues with their product, even after the 30 days.

Do I need a receipt to make a return?

Yes, a receipt or proof of purchase is required for all returns and exchanges. This helps us verify the purchase date and ensure that the product is within the 30-day return window.

What if my product is defective?

If you receive a defective product, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to either exchange the product or provide a full refund.

Can I return a product that was purchased from a consultant or at a party?

Yes, you can return products that were purchased from a consultant or at a party, as long as it is within the 30-day window and you have a receipt or proof of purchase. If you do not have a receipt, please reach out to the consultant or host of the party for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • babywings76