• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Exciting 30 Day Challenge for June and Crush Your Goals!

In summary, The "30 Day Challenge June" is a month-long event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants commit to trying a new recipe from their collection every day for 30 days. To join, simply visit their website and sign up for the event, and you will receive daily emails with the recipe of the day. The challenge has no strict requirements or restrictions, and participants can catch up on missed days or modify recipes to fit their dietary needs. While there are no rewards or prizes, the satisfaction of trying new recipes and improving cooking skills is a reward in itself. Participants can also share their experience and recipes on social media using the hashtag #30DayChallengeJune.
PamperedChefPaula
Anyone created the 30 Day challenge for June? I LOVE that flyer!!! Thanks!

Anyone have a canadian version? I would do one but I'm awful with the math part!

Yes, I have created the 30 Day challenge for June. I'm glad you like the flyer, I put a lot of effort into designing it. Are you planning on participating in the challenge? It's a great way to stay motivated and reach your goals. Let me know if you need any tips or advice on how to successfully complete the challenge. Good luck!

1. What is the "30 Day Challenge June" all about?

The "30 Day Challenge June" is a month-long event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants commit to trying a new recipe from our collection every day for 30 days. It's a fun and interactive way to discover new recipes, challenge your cooking skills, and get inspired for meal planning.

2. How do I join the "30 Day Challenge June"?

To join the "30 Day Challenge June," simply visit our website and sign up for the event. Once you sign up, you will receive daily emails with the recipe of the day and any additional information or tips for that recipe. You can also join our Facebook group to connect with other participants and share your experience.

3. Are there any requirements or restrictions for the "30 Day Challenge June"?

No, there are no strict requirements or restrictions for the "30 Day Challenge June." However, we recommend having basic cooking skills and access to kitchen tools and ingredients to fully participate in the challenge. You can also modify the recipes to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. Can I still join the "30 Day Challenge June" if I miss a day or two?

Yes, you can still join the challenge even if you miss a day or two. The goal of the challenge is to encourage you to try new recipes and have fun in the kitchen, so feel free to catch up on missed days or choose recipes that you missed to try at a later time.

5. Are there any rewards or prizes for completing the "30 Day Challenge June"?

Unfortunately, there are no rewards or prizes for completing the "30 Day Challenge June." However, the satisfaction of trying new recipes and improving your cooking skills is a reward in itself! You can also share your experience and recipes on social media using the hashtag #30DayChallengeJune to inspire others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Sunshine2925
  • bunksc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber