• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 3-Way Tongs from 1996?

In summary, the 3-Way-Tongs from Pampered Chef are versatile kitchen tools made for gripping, turning, and serving food. They are heat-resistant up to 450°F and can be used on the stovetop, grill, or in the oven. The tongs can be easily disassembled for cleaning and have a soft-grip, non-slip handle. They are dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longer use.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
A customer is on the manhunt for these...she has apparently had them since 96' and loves them.She has looked on ebay and is hopeful to find a consultant that may just happen to have these in a collection of inventory..

So I told her I would at least try and check out my resources ( i.e. YOU GUYS)

She even had the official paper that came with them and says they are called -

'3-Way Tongs'

They are clear, plastic and she LOVES them.

She is looking ideally for about 3 of them.

Please let me know if you have..She'd love to buy them..

What are the 3-Way-Tongs used for?

The 3-Way-Tongs from Pampered Chef are versatile kitchen tools designed for gripping, turning, and serving food. They can be used to flip meats and vegetables on the grill, serve salads and pastas, and even toss stir-fries.

Are the 3-Way-Tongs heat-resistant?

Yes, the 3-Way-Tongs are heat-resistant up to 450°F. They are made with durable and sturdy stainless steel, making them safe to use on the stovetop, grill, or in the oven.

Can the 3-Way-Tongs be taken apart for easy cleaning?

Yes, the 3-Way-Tongs can be easily disassembled for thorough cleaning. The tongs are designed with a quick-release button, allowing you to separate the arms from the tongs for easy dishwasher or hand washing.

What is the material of the handle of the 3-Way-Tongs?

The handle of the 3-Way-Tongs is made with a soft-grip material, providing a comfortable and secure grip while using them. The material is also non-slip, ensuring that the tongs won't slip out of your hands while cooking or serving.

Are the 3-Way-Tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 3-Way-Tongs are dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the tongs. If using a dishwasher, place the tongs on the top rack with the arms and tongs separated for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefEmie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ChefEmie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • mrshamel3808