• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 3 Tiered Stand Discontinued? Find Out Here!

In summary, a 3 Tiered Stand is a kitchen tool used for displaying and serving food. It is made from durable materials such as stainless steel, porcelain, and tempered glass. It can be used for both hot and cold foods and is easy to assemble and disassemble for storage. The stand is versatile and can be used to serve a variety of dishes.
kitchencop
Silver Member
:confused: I thought I heard something about the 3 tiered stand being discontinued, but I cannot find anything regarding it! Does anyone know?

TIA

The old version of the 3 tiered stand is discontinued. Not the one currently in our catalogs.

Thanks, I thought I was crazy!

1. What is a 3 Tiered Stand?

A 3 Tiered Stand is a versatile and stylish kitchen tool used for displaying and serving food items. It consists of three stacked levels, each with its own plate or tray, providing a space-saving and organized way to serve a variety of dishes.

2. What materials are used to make the 3 Tiered Stand?

Our 3 Tiered Stand is made from high-quality, durable materials such as stainless steel, porcelain, and tempered glass. These materials are not only aesthetically pleasing but also safe for food contact and easy to clean.

3. Can the 3 Tiered Stand be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, our 3 Tiered Stand is designed to withstand both hot and cold foods. The tempered glass plates and stainless steel stand are heat-resistant, making it suitable for serving hot dishes such as appetizers, desserts, or even hot beverages.

4. Is the 3 Tiered Stand easy to assemble and disassemble?

Yes, the 3 Tiered Stand is very easy to assemble and disassemble, making it convenient for storage and transportation. Simply screw the stand pieces together and place the plates on top, and it's ready to use. When not in use, the plates can be stacked inside each other and the stand pieces can be easily unscrewed for compact storage.

5. What types of food can be served on the 3 Tiered Stand?

The 3 Tiered Stand is versatile and can be used to serve a variety of foods, including appetizers, desserts, fruits, sandwiches, and even small bites such as cupcakes and cookies. It's perfect for any occasion, from casual gatherings to formal events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • feliciamck
  • General Chat
Replies