• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sandra's 3-Tiered Stand - $22 + Shipping

In summary, the dimensions of Sandra's 3-Tiered Stand are 13 inches in diameter and 14 inches in height. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The stand is made of durable metal with a non-slip coating on the bottom of each tier. It can be used for hot foods, but caution should be used as it may become hot to the touch. The stand can hold up to 10 pounds on the top tier, 15 pounds on the middle tier, and 20 pounds on the bottom tier.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey guys,

I have a 3-tiered stand that I've only moderately used (demo only). I am asking $22 or best offer plus shipping.

Email me or post a reply. [email protected]

Thanks,
Sandra

I have a takerThank you for those interested.

What are the dimensions of Sandra's 3-Tiered Stand?

The dimensions of Sandra's 3-Tiered Stand are 13 inches in diameter and 14 inches in height.

Is Sandra's 3-Tiered Stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, Sandra's 3-Tiered Stand is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

What materials is Sandra's 3-Tiered Stand made of?

Sandra's 3-Tiered Stand is made of durable metal with a non-slip coating on the bottom of each tier to prevent slipping.

Can I use Sandra's 3-Tiered Stand for hot foods?

Yes, Sandra's 3-Tiered Stand is safe to use for hot foods. However, please use caution as the stand may become hot to the touch.

How much weight can Sandra's 3-Tiered Stand hold?

Sandra's 3-Tiered Stand can hold up to 10 pounds on the top tier, 15 pounds on the middle tier, and 20 pounds on the bottom tier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Lisa_aiko
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • button92