• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3-Tiered Display CuPampered Chefakes?

In summary, the 3-Tiered Display Cupcake Stand is a versatile and convenient tool designed to showcase and serve cupcakes, desserts, or appetizers at parties or events. It can hold up to 24 standard-sized cupcakes, is dishwasher safe, and can be used as separate serving platters. Made of durable melamine, it is also BPA-free and safe for use with food.
Jillmami
Has anyone used this yet to show off cupcakes for a party? If so, how many can you fit on all 3 plates?? Thanks!

i did this weekend for my daughter's birthday. i had a dozen on. 5 on bottom 4 middle 3 top looked soo pretty

Great idea, Ladies!!! Thanks!

Ooh - I could make the floral cupcakes with the silicone floral cupcake pan and make it really girlie for my open house this weekend - thanks for the great idea!

let us know what cupcakes you make, the ones on the use and care guide of the silicone cake pan weren't a big hit, kind of dry.
thanks

Oh thanks, Brooke! My kids turn 4 this Friday and I'm making unicorn AND robot cupcakes. The joys of having boy/girl twins. :D THANKS for the info!

1. What is the purpose of a 3-Tiered Display Cupcake Stand?

The 3-Tiered Display Cupcake Stand is designed to beautifully showcase and serve your cupcakes, desserts, or appetizers at parties, events, or special occasions. It is also a great way to organize and display your baked goods in your kitchen or bakery.

2. How many cupcakes can the 3-Tiered Display Cupcake Stand hold?

The stand can hold up to 24 standard-sized cupcakes, with 8 cupcakes on each tier. However, the tiers can be adjusted to hold fewer cupcakes or other treats as needed.

3. Is the 3-Tiered Display Cupcake Stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stand is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longevity.

4. Can the tiers be used separately as serving platters?

Yes, the tiers can be used individually as serving platters, making it a versatile and convenient addition to your kitchen tools.

5. What is the material of the 3-Tiered Display Cupcake Stand?

The stand is made of durable and food-safe melamine, making it lightweight and easy to transport. It is also BPA-free and safe for use with food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bsaxman
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • Becca115
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca115
  • jody