• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Show Sales with P3 Receipts - Stop Wasting Money!

The customer should have a copy of the receipt with the guarantee on the back, so this is assuming they do. The OOF template is a great idea for those who are not at the show. You put 5 of them in the host packet and then when the show closes, you print out the PC sales receipts in P3 for those who used the OOF and the host.
Lifeat50
do you use these at your shows? It seems such a waste of money considering I print out the P3 sales receipt to be included in each customer's order. Does everyone use the 3-part sales receipts at your shows?

why are you printing new receipts when you are using the 3-part form?

You must provide the customer with a receipt upon payment, so yes, I use these. I try to use the white copy to give to the host when the show closes, and then just print the outside order receipts to save paper/$$. Either way, you have to provide a receipt when they pay, since it has the "3-day cancellation" notice on the back (that's what keeps us in the DSA - direct selling assoc).

Linda- I don't know why...I thought I was supposed to! Do you print any P3 receipts?

Cathy - I am new so I really don't understand what you do. Why do you give the "white copy" to the host? Thanks for letting me know about the 3-day cancellation notice. What is the "outside order receipt"?

Lifeat50 said:
Linda- I don't know why...I thought I was supposed to! Do you print any P3 receipts?

Cathy - I am new so I really don't understand what you do. Why do you give the "white copy" to the host? Thanks for letting me know about the 3-day cancellation notice. What is the "outside order receipt"?

I give the bottom (3rd) copy to the guest at the show.

I print p3 receipts for any outside orders, pws orders, or phone orders.

I mail the host the top copy (original of the 3-part form) along with any p3 receipts after the show closes along with a thankyou note.

thanks Linda!

I do what Linda does, except I don't even give the host the top copy! She gets the sorting slips in the box when the order comes, so I don't bother.There is no need to print P3 receipts for everyone if you give them a copy of the 3 parter at the show. And I recently heard from a Sales Manager that it is the law in my state that customers must have a sales receipt after they place their order. I know some consultants just use OOFs and then mail receipts to the host later, so the guests go home with nothing. That is against the law in my state, plus it is unethical per the DSA as Cathy referenced.

Deb--Do you keep the other two copies of the sales receipt?

DebbieJ said:
I do what Linda does, except I don't even give the host the top copy! She gets the sorting slips in the box when the order comes, so I don't bother..

I've been thinking about doing that - my fear is that I'll start getting a slew of orders w/o the packing slip. It would make life easier though.

Lifeat50 said:
Deb--Do you keep the other two copies of the sales receipt?

I keep them for about 6 mths, then they meet my shredder. :D

pamperedlinda said:
I've been thinking about doing that - my fear is that I'll start getting a slew of orders w/o the packing slip. It would make life easier though.

I've been doing it this way for probably 2 yrs and I haven't had a show w/o slips in that time, so I figure I'm good.

If there is a problem, you can always pull up the P3 receipts, save as a pdf, and email them to the host in a jiffy.

DebbieJ said:
I've been doing it this way for probably 2 yrs and I haven't had a show w/o slips in that time, so I figure I'm good.

If there is a problem, you can always pull up the P3 receipts, save as a pdf, and email them to the host in a jiffy.

That's a great idea!

One of the very successful consultants in our cluster does what you do too. She said she hasn't had any problems with it. I'm just a weenie when it comes to change :rolleyes:

DebbieJ said:

Is this assuming that the customer already has a copy of the receipt with the guarantee on the back? I like how they are providing that on line with the OOF template.

Top white copy of the 3-part now goes to the guest (not the bottom one any longer). For those at the show I use the 3-part. I put 5 OOF in the host packet. When the show closes, I print up the PC sales receipts in P3 for those who used the OOF and the host. I use to always use the OOF and then mail all the sales receipts to the host but my postage costs were going to high (paper is heavy).

Although they mark the top one to go to the customer, mine still get the bottom one. Since I do not take my laptop to parties, I want the clearest copy possible when it comes to credit cards, orders, addresses, etc.

baychef said:
Is this assuming that the customer already has a copy of the receipt with the guarantee on the back? I like how they are providing that on line with the OOF template.

Right, I'm talking about emailing receipts for sorting purposes in case the show is missing the sorting slips. All customers at my show get a copy of the 3-part form and I mail hard copies for the host and any outside orders.

baychef said:
Although they mark the top one to go to the customer, mine still get the bottom one. Since I do not take my laptop to parties, I want the clearest copy possible when it comes to credit cards, orders, addresses, etc.

me too :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

DebbieJ said:
me too :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Me three. . .

I keep the top, customer gets the middle and host keeps the bottom. I instruct the host to put that copy in with the products when they are sorting.

Weird thing happened! I received a small catalog order today. I hosted a catalog show so I could get the bag. Anyhow, no customer sorting sheets were in the box. I had 4 customers and I received 15 large plastic bags and 15 small plastic bags in the box! I thought it was ironic that this happened on the day I was questioning sales receipts.

I've had several hosts have questions about the sorting, so I think I'm going to start giving them a copy of the receipt as well. Until now I figured they could just use the packing slips.

I had a small show shipped here last Saturday. No packing slips, no bags. Fortunately I was the host and had some bags leftover and had the receipts so I knew who was getting what, etc. Another small show came Tuesday with more than enough bags and packing slips. Not consistent.

baychef said:

I'm new so don't shoot me for putting this out there...

On the new 3-part receipts the credit card info only shows up on the white and yellow sheets. The pink sheet has the credit card info blacked out which is why THAT should be the copy going to the host and the other two copies should only be going to the consultant and guest.

Not all the guests will know the host so they may not want their credit card info shared with them. And even if they DO know the host they still may not want that info in their hands. And I don't want that liability :eek:

I guess if they pay cash or check it doesn't matter.

MLinAZ said:

On the new 3-part receipts the credit card info only shows up on the white and yellow sheets. The pink sheet has the credit card info blacked out which is why THAT should be the copy going to the host and the other two copies should only be going to the consultant and guest.

Not all the guests will know the host so they may not want their credit card info shared with them. And even if they DO know the host they still may not want that info in their hands. And I don't want that liability :eek:

The confidentiality of CC info. is exactly why HO started blacking out the bottom copy that goes to the host. So, the only 2 people that see the CC info should be the consultant & the CC holder. That's it. I also assure people that once the info is entered into my computer, it's hidden from everyone's view, including mine.

MLinAZ said:

I never give the copies to the host, so it doesn't really matter for me....

I'm with Deb- my hosts never get copies. I add up at the end of the show so they know where they are and how much to the next level but thats it.

When people order on the PWS, can they print out their order confirmation? And does that count as their receipt? Or should I print out a receipt and mail it to them? Or is the receipt that comes with the order what they need?

I've never had a problem reading the yellow copy of the 3-part receipts, so I give the guest the white copy, keep the yellow copy, and leave the pink copies with the host, but let the host know that they should also be getting packing slips in the order shipment.

I use them whenever I am doing a live show for somebody else, vs. my own book show. Every host gets a couple in her packet along with instructions on how to fill out the form.

I am very disorganized when it comes to filing them ... but I haven't tossed them yet. I am paranoid of a computer crash and losing all my data.

1. How does using P3 receipts help me save money?

Using P3 receipts allows you to easily track your sales and expenses, helping you identify areas where you may be overspending. By streamlining your show sales, you can minimize unnecessary costs and maximize your profits.

2. How do P3 receipts help me attract more customers?

P3 receipts provide a professional and organized way to present your sales information to customers, making it easier for them to understand and make a purchase. This can help attract more customers and increase your sales.

3. Are P3 receipts user-friendly for both me and my customers?

Yes, P3 receipts are designed to be user-friendly for both the consultant and the customer. The receipts are easy to read and understand, and the online tool makes it simple for consultants to track their sales and expenses.

4. Can I customize the P3 receipts to fit my business needs?

Yes, P3 receipts can be customized to include your business logo, contact information, and any other important details. You can also choose to include or exclude certain expenses to better fit your specific business model.

5. Do I need any special equipment to use P3 receipts?

No, P3 receipts can be accessed using any device with internet access. You can easily create and track your receipts on your computer, tablet, or smartphone, making it a convenient tool for on-the-go consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76