• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Created the 3 Month Host/Guest Special Flyer Yet?

In summary, the 3 Month Special Flyer is a promotional flyer released every quarter that features special deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products. Customers can use their consultant discount on items in the flyer, but it cannot be combined with other promotions. Items can be purchased online through a consultant's website using the product code listed in the flyer. Hosting a party during the promotional period also allows customers to earn rewards and discounts.
chef cathy
Has anyone made the 3 month at a glance host/guest special flyer yet with April, May and June? If so could you please share. Thanks!

Unfortunately, we have not yet created a 3 month at a glance host/guest special flyer for April, May and June. We suggest that you visit our website to view other flyers and resources to help you create your own. Thank you for your interest.

Hi there! I haven't personally made the flyer yet, but I would suggest checking out some design templates on websites like Canva or Adobe Spark. They have pre-made templates for flyers that you can customize with your own information and images. Good luck!

1. What is the 3 Month Special Flyer?

The 3 Month Special Flyer is a promotional flyer that features special deals and discounts on selected Pampered Chef products for a period of three months. It is a great opportunity for customers to save money on their favorite kitchen tools and cooking supplies.

2. How often is the 3 Month Special Flyer released?

The 3 Month Special Flyer is released every quarter, which means four times a year. Each flyer will feature different products and deals, so be sure to check back each quarter to see what's new.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on items featured in the 3 Month Special Flyer?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on items in the 3 Month Special Flyer. However, please note that the discount will not be combined with any other promotion or discount offered in the flyer.

4. Can I purchase items from the 3 Month Special Flyer online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the 3 Month Special Flyer online through your consultant's website. Simply enter the product code listed in the flyer and add it to your cart to take advantage of the special offer.

5. Can I host a party and earn rewards with items from the 3 Month Special Flyer?

Yes, you can host a party and earn rewards on items from the 3 Month Special Flyer. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information on how you can earn rewards and discounts by hosting a party during the promotional period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam