• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Month of Special With January

In summary, the "3 Month of Special With January" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive special discounts and free products for three consecutive months when they make a purchase of $75 or more in January. The products included in the promotion will vary each month and cannot be combined with other offers. Customers can only participate once per household.
vincent
anyone working on the new 3 months of specials insert with January? I can send you the January specials if you need them.

If you could post the January host and guest special pdfs here, that would be great!

I hope this worked, please let me know if this is the right image

Attachments

• Safari - Nov 1, 2017 at 10:59 AM.pdf
    891.9 KB · Views: 881
vincent said:
Vincent, thanks! I should be able to use it. Do you have the Guest special as well?

yes I will get that for you right now

I see they changed things, I don't know if I like this change!

Attachments

• flyer-guest-jan2018-us.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,179
vincent said:
am I missing it? I love Kam's flyers

vincent said:
Thanks! Working on the flyers now.What change?

they changed the guest specials... usually, there are 5 items for guest to choose from, now its just the one item

I LOVE Kam's flyers too... I was talking about the changes PC made to the guest special

vincent said:
I LOVE Kam's flyers too... I was talking about the changes PC made to the guest special
Thank you!

vincent said:
Thank you for the January one Vincent, I hope you do not mind I copied. I appreciate it :) Have a Blessed Day

I LOVE Kam's flyers too...

What is the "3 Month of Special With January" promotion?

The "3 Month of Special With January" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive special discounts and free products for three consecutive months when they make a purchase in January.

How do I participate in the "3 Month of Special With January" promotion?

To participate in the "3 Month of Special With January" promotion, simply make a purchase of $75 or more in January. Your three months of special offers will automatically be applied to your account.

What types of products are included in the "3 Month of Special With January" promotion?

The products included in the "3 Month of Special With January" promotion will vary each month. Some months may include discounted products, while others may include free products with a minimum purchase.

Can I combine the "3 Month of Special With January" promotion with other offers?

No, the "3 Month of Special With January" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per purchase.

Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in the "3 Month of Special With January" promotion?

Yes, customers can only participate in the "3 Month of Special With January" promotion once per household. This promotion cannot be used multiple times or shared with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
  • chefjeanine