• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Month Flyers Incl Nov and Dec

In summary, there is a conversation about updated flyers that include specials for November and December. The person who made the flyers is thanked multiple times and there is a request for the flyers to be switched to Word. The person who made the flyers cannot do it from work but eventually posts them in Word. Many people express their gratitude and appreciation for the flyers and how they make their business easier. There is also mention of using the flyers at a show and how professional they look.
kam
Staff member
I have updated the flyers to include the Nov & Dec specials. Use whenever you are ready.

If you see any mistakes - let me know! :)

Attachments

• SeptOctNov2009_fillable.pdf
    469.6 KB · Views: 657
  • OctNovDec2009_fillable.pdf
    433.5 KB · Views: 925
you must have read my mind! i was just thinking i should put these in the sept. catalog shows! thanks and they look great!
lauriedip

Thank you!

Thank you so much!!!

Thanks! I really appreciate the work you take to do these. I could never put something like this together. I love your flyers I've been using them since I started.

Wow - thanks! Looks great! :) I was just thinking I'd love to have these for my show tonight - you're awesome! :D

yeah! thanks sooo much! love what you do!

Thank you for posting! I like having everything on one page--saves ink!

These are GREAT!!!! Thanks so much! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Any chance someone can switch these to Word? Or teach me how to do it myself? :)

Thank you very much! You do a great job with these flyers!

Thanks alot!

quiverfull7 said:
Any chance someone can switch these to Word? Or teach me how to do it myself? :)

Sorry! I can't post the Word ones from work - too large and will spark attention. And I usually try to remember when I get home...but here they are now!

Attachments

• SeptOctNov2009.doc
    1,005.5 KB · Views: 575
  • OctNovDec2009.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 678
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are so great, thanks!

Oh Kam! Thank you so much! They look fabulous and I love the idea that we can fill in our contact information! BIG Hugs!

Awesome as always! Thank you so much for sharing!

Kathleen: Thank you for sharing! It is awesome.

Awesome, thanks!

Thank you - these are great! I was wondering where the Nov and Dec specials were posted. I am a new consultant and looked all over CC for this information and could not find them anywhere. The host special part of the site only goes through October. I have a host who was waiting for the Simple Additions to become the host special, and now I know to schedule in November. Thanks again!

Thank you so much. You guys make this business so easy.

You are an angel! My first show is tomorrow and I'm taking copies of your flyer for the guests. I don't know how you do it but please know I am very very thankful!

can't think you enough
God bless

sorry, typed too fast.
can't thank you enough!

Thank you!!!

Thanks you for sharing!

Thank you, you're the best! These look so professional!
Deb

LOVE them, love you! Many thanks! = )

Great flyers!! Thanks a bunch!! Happy Cooking!! :)

Thank you for posting the flyer in word. What a great flyer!

Thank you I love these!! They are great to put into my guest folders.

Thanks! You Rock! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kristamk
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam