• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a 3 Month Flyer for May, June, and July Specials?

In summary, the 3 Month Flyer is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef that covers the months of May, June, and July. It features new products, special deals, and recipes for the summer season. You can receive a copy of the flyer by attending a Pampered Chef party or contacting a local consultant, or by viewing the digital version online. The flyer includes discounts and deals on select products, which change each month. While products from previous months' flyers cannot be ordered, they can still be purchased at regular price on the website. Hosting a party with the 3 Month Flyer as a theme is also possible, with the help of a consultant in choosing featured recipes and products and taking advantage of the special deals and discounts
ejleinenbach
Gold Member
By any chance is anyone working on or planning to create one of these flyers which shows the Specials for May, June and July? I have had a lot of success with these and I am just no good at creating them. I just sat down and tried to do one but it just is not one of my skills. Anyone willing to share their computer talent?

I would just use the one from CC that has the host, guest and consultant specials. Not only will it show what they can get for having a party, but it also shows them that if they become a consultant they can bonus stuff for just a couple shows a month.

I'm looking for the 3 month specials too! They save paper and are the greatest! :)

Yes, and it is much easier to email the one document to hosts rather than sending them multiple files for them to open.

Hope this works!
Here ya go! Someone heard our call! lol
Flyers with July

Ooops! Didn't work. Well, search for "Flyers with July" and it should come up!

1. What is the 3 Month Flyer and what months does it cover?

The 3 Month Flyer is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef that covers the months of May, June, and July. It features new products, special deals, and recipes for the summer season.

2. How can I get a copy of the 3 Month Flyer?

You can receive a copy of the 3 Month Flyer by attending a Pampered Chef party or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view the digital version on our website.

3. Are there any discounts or deals in the 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, the 3 Month Flyer features special discounts and deals on select products. These deals change each month, so be sure to check the flyer for the most current promotions.

4. Can I order products from previous months' 3 Month Flyers?

Unfortunately, no. The products and deals featured in each month's flyer are only available for that specific month. However, you can still purchase these products at their regular price on our website.

5. Can I host a party using the 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, you can host a party using the 3 Month Flyer as a theme. Your consultant can help you choose recipes and products from the flyer to feature at your party. Plus, you and your guests can take advantage of the special deals and discounts in the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam