• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Mo Flyer With Feb Specials: Dcb, Host, Guest, Recruit

In summary, Kam has created a three month format flyer with the DCB special in between the Feb and March host/guest specials. She also offers a mini catty for Canada featuring the baker special and free $80 product for February and March.
kam
Staff member
Here is another Flyer. It is all February info.

3 month format with:
DCB Special
Feb Host/Guest
Recruiting

I couldn't decide which order I liked it:
DCB - Feb Host/Guest - Recruiting OR
Deb Host/Guest - DCB - Recruiting

So, here is both.

Attachments

• SpecialFebRec2011_1_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 481
  • FebSpecialRec2011_2_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 382
Man, do you have one that promotes booking for March?

Wow! Awesome flyers, thanks for sharing!!

Sorry, I know my post sounds ungrateful! Thank you for making them!! I mean, your flyer on this post (the first one) has the Feb special sandwiched between the DCB special and the Recruit special. I was hoping for one with the March special sandwiched between the DCB special and recruit special. You what I mean??

Chef Kearns said:
Sorry, I know my post sounds ungrateful! Thank you for making them!! I mean, your flyer on this post (the first one) has the Feb special sandwiched between the DCB special and the Recruit special. I was hoping for one with the March special sandwiched between the DCB special and recruit special. You what I mean??

Not ungrateful at all! Once I have them done, they are really easy to manipulate.

I guess I am confused at not showing the Feb Specials with the DCB set and the recruiting since both of those are Feb offers. KWIM?

So, basically, it would have the DCB set (a Feb offer), the March host/guest specials and then the recruiting special (a Feb offer)? Am I getting that right?

If that's what you want, I can do that - it won't take but a few minutes. I don't have my files with me (I forgot them today :cry:).

I can do it when I get home tonight and post. Let me know! :)

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I'm blessed to not need to push February bookings, but want to start working on March. That's why I wanted to push the current guest specials (sales/recruiting) but get March bookings.

You are SO amazing, Kam!!!!

Chef Kearns said:
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I'm blessed to not need to push February bookings, but want to start working on March. That's why I wanted to push the current guest specials (sales/recruiting) but get March bookings.

OK! Here it is. It took a whole 5 minutes - so it wasn't a problem! :)

Check it to make sure it is OK.

Attachments

• DCBSpecialMarRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 515
dannyzmom said:
You are SO amazing, Kam!!!!

Awwwwww...THANKS! :blushing:

Thank you so much for updating it! I truly appreciate it.

Thanks for sharing these are GREAT!:chef:

Hi Kam,
If it's not too hard, would you be able to do a mini catty for CDN with baker special, plus free $80 product for Feb plus March host and guest. Hopefully it fits without being overcrowded or super small. don't worry about Feb host special. thanks so much

luvinpc said:
Hi Kam,
If it's not too hard, would you be able to do a mini catty for CDN with baker special, plus free $80 product for Feb plus March host and guest. Hopefully it fits without being overcrowded or super small. don't worry about Feb host special. thanks so much

Ahh, I didn't do a CDN mini catty with the DCB special. I can probably do it tomorrow! Does that work for you or too late?

That would be fine. thanks so much. going to mail my customer list to get some sales and offer specials for my 1st anniversary!

What is the 3 Mo Flyer with Feb Specials?

The 3 Mo Flyer with Feb Specials is a promotional flyer that includes special deals and discounts for the month of February. It features products from the Pampered Chef Direct Connection Book (DCB) and offers benefits for hosts, guests, and potential recruits.

How can I take advantage of the specials in the 3 Mo Flyer?

To take advantage of the specials in the 3 Mo Flyer, you can either host a party and earn free products and discounts, attend a party as a guest and receive discounts, or join the Pampered Chef team as a recruit and receive exclusive offers and discounts.

What is the Direct Connection Book (DCB)?

The Direct Connection Book (DCB) is a catalog of Pampered Chef products available for purchase. It is updated every three months with new and seasonal products, and is the primary source for ordering products as a host, guest, or recruit.

How do I become a host and earn free products?

To become a host, simply schedule a party with a Pampered Chef consultant. As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party, as well as discounts on select items. The 3 Mo Flyer offers even more benefits for hosts during the month of February.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef recruit?

As a Pampered Chef recruit, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive exclusive discounts and offers, and be a part of a supportive community. Additionally, recruits can take advantage of the special deals and discounts offered in the 3 Mo Flyer, making it a great time to join the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies