• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Best 3-Minute Dip Combos - With or Without 3 Onion Rub!

In summary, the "Best 3-Minute Dip Combos - With or Without 3 Onion Rub!" is a collection of easy and delicious dip recipes that can be made in just 3 minutes. These recipes can be customized to your liking and do not require any special equipment. The 3 Onion Rub seasoning from Pampered Chef is a versatile blend of dehydrated onions, garlic, and chives that can be used in a variety of dishes. It adds a savory and slightly sweet flavor to dips, spreads, meats, vegetables, and more.
keynibear
What is your favorite 3 mintue dip combo?

I was supposed to make this for a party tomorrow, using the three onion rub, now I cannot find my 3 onion rub!! So frustirating. I am begining to wonder if I left it last time I did a show.

3 onion with bacon is the all time winner - I stir a little bacon into the dip and top with the rest. YUM.
I've made the buffalo dip, topped with crumbled blue cheese and celery sticks to scoop it. That was good.
Also done the sweet basil with sun dried tomatoes on top. Pretty good with Italian seasoned crackers.
I've tried garlic herb rub - can't remember what I did for the topping. Wasn't what I expected.
Thought of trying Greek rub with chopped Greek olives. My family loves olives, but I do not - so I haven't made this one yet.

My apologies for not being able to provide a specific dip combo using the 3 onion rub. However, here is a delicious and easy 3 minute dip combo that you can try:- 1 cup sour cream- 1/2 cup mayonnaise- 1 tablespoon dried dill- 1 tablespoon dried parsley- 1 teaspoon garlic powder- 1 teaspoon onion powder- Salt and pepper to tasteMix all the ingredients together and let it chill in the fridge for a few minutes. Serve with your choice of chips, crackers, or veggies. Enjoy!

What is the "Best 3-Minute Dip Combos - With or Without 3 Onion Rub!"?

The "Best 3-Minute Dip Combos - With or Without 3 Onion Rub!" is a collection of easy and delicious dip recipes that can be made in just 3 minutes. These recipes can be made with or without the 3 Onion Rub seasoning from Pampered Chef.

What is the 3 Onion Rub seasoning and how is it used?

The 3 Onion Rub seasoning from Pampered Chef is a blend of dehydrated onions, garlic, and chives. It can be used as a seasoning for dips, spreads, meats, and vegetables. It adds a savory and slightly sweet flavor to any dish.

Are the dip recipes in the "Best 3-Minute Dip Combos" customizable?

Yes, the dip recipes in the "Best 3-Minute Dip Combos" can be customized to your liking. You can add or substitute ingredients to make the dips more flavorful and suit your taste preferences.

Do I need any special equipment to make these dip recipes?

No, these dip recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as a mixing bowl, spoon, and measuring cups. Some recipes may require a food processor or blender, but these are not necessary for all recipes.

Can I use the 3 Onion Rub seasoning in other dishes besides dips?

Yes, the 3 Onion Rub seasoning can be used in a variety of dishes such as marinades, dressings, and casseroles. It adds a delicious flavor to any dish and can be used as a substitute for fresh onions in recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • Tpol04
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jrodeo