• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Snack Idea: Doubling the Dip - Enough for 12?

's has not yet released their dip, but they are thinking of doing so. They are also considering offering a dip with microwaves chips. Enough for 12 is not a lot, as people could probably have 2 tablespoons. Wine, cheese and chocolate parties are being offered at the moment, and they think it would be enough with the last 2-3 parties. Based on the average serving size, there should be enough for everyone.
DebPC
Staff member
I've not made these yet. I'm thinking of offering it at my shows coming up. Is anyone doubling the dip? Enough for 12?
Doesn't seem like a lot. Also is anyone doing the dip with the microwave potato chips???

I been making them, along with the S'mores Cake and offering Wine,Cheese and Chocolate parties. I have the host serve crackers and veggies with it. It has been enough with the last 2-3 parties I have done.

Keep in mind, that the dip is only meant to be a sample. I think the average serving size on any type of dip is around 2 Tbs. Based on that and with the other recipe(s) that you make, there shold be plenty for everyone. I haven't seen the need to double the dip at all.

I also haven't tried it with the microwave chips, I usually use crackers, tortilla chips and fresh veggies.

I don't yet have the garlic and brie baker, so I use something else to make the dip in for now. I am hoping to earn mine this month by submitting three shows before the 31st.

Anyway, you could probably use the small batter bowl to make the dip, and then transfer it to a prettier serving dish. That way you could make a different combination and show just how easy it is to make.

I had 6 guests at my party yesterday and made the dip in the RCB. They each took a nice size spoonful and I had a small plate full leftover. If I was having more than 8 at a party, I might double it. The RCB worked well and I did add a little extra milk to thin it out smidgen.

I got the email saying I had qualified for the garlic & brie baker and the rubs for submitting three shows in October. Hopefully I will get it soon so I can experiment with the dip recipes!Ray

1. What is the recipe for the "New Snack Idea: Doubling the Dip - Enough for 12?"

The recipe for the "New Snack Idea: Doubling the Dip - Enough for 12" can be found on our website or in our Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes ingredients such as cream cheese, shredded cheese, salsa, and various seasonings.

2. How long does it take to make this snack?

The preparation time for this snack is approximately 10 minutes, and the cooking time is about 20 minutes. So, in total, it should take around 30 minutes to make this delicious dip.

3. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, this dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until you are ready to bake it. Just be sure to cover it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

4. What can I serve with this dip?

This dip pairs well with tortilla chips, crackers, or cut-up vegetables such as carrots, celery, and bell peppers. You can also use it as a topping for baked potatoes or as a spread for sandwiches.

5. Can I double or halve the recipe?

Yes, this recipe can easily be doubled or halved to accommodate your needs. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly. If you double the recipe, you may need to bake it for a few extra minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies