• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Tasty Party Dips Are a Hit with Guests?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of popular party dip recipes including Spinach Artichoke Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip, and Seven-Layer Dip. These recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. There are also healthier options such as Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip and Cucumber Dill Dip. The dips can be served with various options such as tortilla chips, crackers, vegetables, or as a topping for baked potatoes. They can also be customized to fit dietary restrictions by making substitutions for ingredients.
pkd09
Silver Member
I have tried two of these dips at my past two shows and the guests love them! I don't have the Brie Baker so I have been using my small round baker. YUMMO for sure!

Good idea with the RCB. Using the RCb would make more sense to me from a multi function tool, vs the Brie Baker which wouldnt be as useful for other things.
.I assume you double the recipe or does it turn ok sufficient with regular recipe?

I have been using the regular recipe and it is fine. I do it quickly at the very beginning for the guests to nibble on while I do my presentation and primary recipe.

what are you making??

I don't have the Brie Baker either, nor do I have the small round baker, but I do have another similar dish that works. I haven't yet demonstrated the recipe for any shows, but I do plan on using it on the 24th.

I am also going to try to earn the Brie baker. You can earn the baker in October.

At an open house that my director sponsored, she used the egg cooker, for two different 3-minute dips. I don't know how the recipe differed (time/amount) but I love the variety aspect and I will try to experiment with this later this weekend.

I've also seen this done with the Single Serving stoneware piece. They put the dip in 3 of the wells, and used the other wells to hold the veggies for dipping.

What are the most popular party dip recipes from Pampered Chef?

Some of our most popular party dip recipes include Spinach Artichoke Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip, and Seven-Layer Dip. These recipes are always a hit at any party or gathering!

Can I make these party dips ahead of time?

Absolutely! Many of our party dip recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve them. Just be sure to follow the storage instructions for each specific recipe.

Are there any healthier options for party dips?

Yes, we have a variety of delicious and healthier party dip options such as our Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip and our Cucumber Dill Dip. These dips are packed with flavor but have less calories and fat compared to traditional party dips.

What are some recommended serving suggestions for party dips?

Our party dips are versatile and can be served with a variety of options such as tortilla chips, crackers, fresh vegetables, or even as a topping for baked potatoes. Get creative and find what works best for you and your guests!

Can I customize the recipes to my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of our party dip recipes can be customized to fit different dietary restrictions. For example, our Spinach Artichoke Dip can be made with dairy-free cheese and our Buffalo Chicken Dip can be made with gluten-free tortilla chips. Just be sure to check the ingredient list and make any necessary substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Kandi2candy