• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 minute dip

cochef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2007
I made the onion dip and it ended up quite thick and stringy. I used the mini baker w/Saran wrap and followed the directions. Any tips - I have to make it again next week. Thanks.

keynibear

Jul 22, 2013
The first time I made this dip, I forgot the milk, so it was pretty thick, but still good.

Try adding 1-2 teaspoons of milk to get it to a thinner consistency. Also maybe microwaving it 30-60 seconds longer will help the mozzarella cheese melt, more , which is what results in the stringy affect.

I don't have the garlic and brie baker, so I have been using another dish (not PC) that is the perfect size. I don't cover it though with saran wrap. So maybe leaving it uncovered will help too.

barbara_anne

Aug 8, 2010
I made it for the first time today. I didn't have any milk and subbed sour cream for it instead. I covered with the lid. Was not overly thick. Are you shredding your own mozzarella and are you using whole milk mozzarella or part-skim. That will make a different in texture and thickness

SherryLynn

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2013
I am on beta. I went to the search and typed in "3-minute" and it was the first item under resources. I can email it to you if you'd like.

I think I attached it but I'm not sure. :)

Attachments

• 3-minute dip.pdf
    447.5 KB · Views: 698