• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New in the Nov-Jan Flyer?

In summary, the "3 in One Nov, Dec & January" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that includes three products at a discounted price: the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid. The Deluxe Cooking Blender is a versatile tool for blending, chopping, mixing, and cooking a variety of foods, while the Deluxe Air Fryer is a healthier option for cooking with little to no oil. The Deluxe Air Fryer Lid comes with all necessary accessories and the promotion is only available in select countries.
ivykeep
Gold Member
Here is my version of the Nov-January flyer

Attachments

• host and guest specials Nov - Jan.pdf
    96.8 KB · Views: 531
The word version is too big to post, but I'll be happy to mail it to you if you email me at ivykeep at msn.com

Looks great, thanks for posting!!

This is the best!! Thanks!

Hi Laura...Flyer looks GREAT!! Was wondering if you could e-mail me the word doc. of it? It would be greatly appreciated if it's no problem.

Thanks and God Bless You and Yours!
Kimberly
[email protected]
Just starting out and need all the help I can get...

Last edited:
kblndngel said:
Hi Laura...Flyer looks GREAT!! Was wondering if you could e-mail me the word doc. of it? It would be greatly appreciated if it's no problem.

Kimberly

[PWS deleted from quote]

You need to delete your PWS from your post/signature. It is against PC rules to have it on here.

Thanks! It looks great:thumbup:

kblndngel said:

Kimberly
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

Hey, I just had to say hi since I notice you're from KS! I just did a show in Abilene Sunday!

This flyer is so awesome! I sent it to my friend who is in my cluster because I have been braging about how much I love my chefsuccess.com so I am thinking that once she sees this she will be signing up and singing all the way like I do.

Love it!! It looks amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

What is the "3 in One Nov, Dec & January" promotion?

The "3 in One Nov, Dec & January" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs from November to January. It includes three different products at a discounted price: the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid.

What are the benefits of the Deluxe Cooking Blender?

The Deluxe Cooking Blender is a versatile kitchen tool that can blend, chop, mix, and cook a wide variety of foods. It has a powerful motor and advanced heating technology, making it perfect for making smoothies, soups, sauces, and even hot beverages.

Can I use the Deluxe Air Fryer for healthy cooking?

Yes, the Deluxe Air Fryer is a great option for healthier cooking as it uses little to no oil. It uses hot air to cook food quickly and evenly, resulting in crispy and delicious meals without the added fats and calories.

Do I need any special accessories for the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid?

No, the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid comes with everything you need to start air frying right away. It includes a frying basket, drip tray, and a recipe book with over 80 delicious air fryer recipes.

Is the "3 in One Nov, Dec & January" promotion available in all countries?

No, the promotion is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your local consultant or our website to see if the promotion is available in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey