1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser 3-Day Walk

1. ChefJWarren

ChefJWarren Advanced Member Gold Member

I had a woman contact me yesterday about doing a 3-Day Walk fundraiser. I gave her some info and now she wants to proceed forward and wants me to drop off all info tomorrow. We tried to setup a kickoff, but couldn't make it work. Here's my problem: This is my first fundraiser!!

My director has been super helpful -she does tons! But I have tried to reach her today and have been unsuccessful. I really need to get this all ready tonight!

She is going to have about 9 people collecting orders for her, here and in other states. She wants "packets" to send to them so they can start.

What do I send? Generic OOF or a different one? Cover letter for each person? What? I need help!!!

May 21, 2009
  2. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

Jessica
    here is what I did. I just did a 3 day fundraiser and closed it out at 2400.00
    she first was collecting orders and had a couple people helping her..then she decided to do an in home party....that helped...I have attached the outside order formed I used for her.
    Also, here is the letter I gave her explaining the amount she could make..it was actually set up for the relay for life so just tweak it for her...
    Hope this helps
    I told her if she got over $600 then PC will give her 15% of her sales and I throw in 7%..if it's under $600 then PC give 10% and I throw in 7%.
    thats what the flyer shows..you can change it to what you want

Attached Files:

May 21, 2009
  3. ChefJWarren

ChefJWarren Advanced Member Gold Member

Well, she already knows she's doing it. I need to know what to send to each person. I think I also need a June OOF since May is almost over.

May 21, 2009
  4. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Here is the OOF I used for our fundraiser. I sent each person a catalog in a purple folder (for RELAY FOR LIFE) with 5 OOF's. That should get you started with things.

You need to tell them to be sure to encourage people to book shows if they don't have the money to place an order. It can be the easiest way to help. HTH

Attached Files:

May 21, 2009
  5. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

Lisa,
    do you give the $10 just if they ask for the recruit info?

May 22, 2009
  6. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

No only if they sign. I did not put that in correctly I guess. Sorry that is confusing.

May 22, 2009
Have something to add?