• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Planning a 3-Day Walk Fundraiser!

In summary, Lisa is trying to setup a 3-Day Walk fundraiser but is having some difficulty because she is new to this. She provides a summary of the conversation and recommends that the recipient provide encouragement to book shows if they don't have the money to place an order.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I had a woman contact me yesterday about doing a 3-Day Walk fundraiser. I gave her some info and now she wants to proceed forward and wants me to drop off all info tomorrow. We tried to setup a kickoff, but couldn't make it work. Here's my problem: This is my first fundraiser!!

My director has been super helpful -she does tons! But I have tried to reach her today and have been unsuccessful. I really need to get this all ready tonight!

She is going to have about 9 people collecting orders for her, here and in other states. She wants "packets" to send to them so they can start.

What do I send? Generic OOF or a different one? Cover letter for each person? What? I need help!!!

Jessica
here is what I did. I just did a 3 day fundraiser and closed it out at 2400.00
she first was collecting orders and had a couple people helping her..then she decided to do an in home party....that helped...I have attached the outside order formed I used for her.
Also, here is the letter I gave her explaining the amount she could make..it was actually set up for the relay for life so just tweak it for her...
Hope this helps
I told her if she got over $600 then PC will give her 15% of her sales and I throw in 7%..if it's under $600 then PC give 10% and I throw in 7%.
thats what the flyer shows..you can change it to what you want

Attachments

• Fundraiser Relay for life new.doc
    34 KB · Views: 463
  • may outside order form BARB.doc
    371.5 KB · Views: 363
Well, she already knows she's doing it. I need to know what to send to each person. I think I also need a June OOF since May is almost over.

Here is the OOF I used for our fundraiser. I sent each person a catalog in a purple folder (for RELAY FOR LIFE) with 5 OOF's. That should get you started with things.

You need to tell them to be sure to encourage people to book shows if they don't have the money to place an order. It can be the easiest way to help. HTH

Attachments

• FundraiserOrderForm[1].doc
    89.5 KB · Views: 519
Lisa,
do you give the $10 just if they ask for the recruit info?

No only if they sign. I did not put that in correctly I guess. Sorry that is confusing.

1. How can I get started planning a 3-day walk fundraiser?

The first step is to decide on a cause or charity that you want to support through your fundraiser. Once you have chosen a cause, you can reach out to the organization to get more information on how to plan a 3-day walk fundraiser. You can also research online for tips and resources to help you get started.

2. How much money should I aim to raise for the 3-day walk fundraiser?

The amount of money you should aim to raise will depend on your specific goals and the size of your event. It's important to set a realistic fundraising goal and communicate it to your supporters. You can also consider setting up different fundraising tiers with different goals to help motivate donors.

3. Do I need a team to help me plan the 3-day walk fundraiser?

While having a team to help you plan and execute the fundraiser can be beneficial, it is not necessary. You can plan and coordinate the event by yourself if you have the time and resources. However, having a team can help with tasks such as marketing, logistics, and fundraising efforts.

4. How can I get sponsors for the 3-day walk fundraiser?

One way to get sponsors for your fundraiser is to reach out to local businesses and organizations that align with your cause. You can also create a sponsorship package outlining the benefits of sponsoring your event, such as exposure and recognition. Another option is to reach out to family and friends and ask if they know of any potential sponsors.

5. What are some creative fundraising ideas for a 3-day walk fundraiser?

There are many creative ways to fundraise for a 3-day walk event. Some ideas include hosting a bake sale, organizing a charity auction, setting up a lemonade stand, or creating a crowdfunding campaign. You can also reach out to local businesses and ask if they would be willing to donate a portion of their sales to your cause on a specific day or weekend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
niktim3
Replies