• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Increase Attendance for My Facebook Catalog Shows?

In summary, if your shows are struggling to reach 150 attendees, there are a few things you can do. First, promote your show through various channels and target specific groups. Additionally, offering incentives such as discounts or collaborations with other events can help increase attendance. Evaluate and improve your marketing strategy and reach out to past attendees for a higher chance of success. Keep in mind that reaching 2500 attendees in just one month may not be feasible, so it's important to set realistic goals and continue promoting consistently over time.
milkangel
and they all cant get to 150 what to do? i am counting on them to get to 2500 and no other shows thi month.

combine them into 1, then offer the person with the most sales 1st option on the free, 1/2 price or 60% off option. then offer the 2nd in sales second choice, and lowest in sales gets the last reward. Put the show in your name.

Or, offer them an incentive to get to $150. Of course, I don't know what you've done already or how long the shows have been out there or what the host has done to spur orders, etc. If they've simply posted "hey, I'm doing a PC show, let me know if you want anything!" then it's just not going to happen. Facebook shows, much like catalog shows, are way more work than cooking shows, especially for the host. They have to work it! They have to call, follow up, share catalogs, follow up again...so make sure they are working their shows before even considering offering an incentive.

If your shows are not able to reach 150 attendees, there are a few things you can do to try to increase attendance:1. Promote your show more: Make sure you are promoting your show through all available channels, such as social media, email, flyers, and word of mouth. Consider targeting specific groups or communities that may be interested in your show.2. Offer incentives: Consider offering discounts or special promotions to entice more people to attend your show. This could include early bird ticket prices, group discounts, or giveaways.3. Collaborate with other events: Reach out to other events or organizations that have a similar audience and see if you can collaborate to cross-promote each other's shows.4. Improve your marketing strategy: Evaluate your current marketing strategy and see if there are any areas that can be improved. This could include creating more eye-catching graphics, targeting a specific demographic, or using different messaging.5. Reach out to past attendees: If you have held previous shows, reach out to past attendees and encourage them to come back. You can offer them a special discount or incentive for returning.Keep in mind that it may not be possible to reach 2500 attendees with just one month of promotion. It's important to set realistic goals and continue to promote your show consistently over time. Good luck!

What is a "3 Catalog Show" on Facebook?

A "3 Catalog Show" on Facebook is a virtual party where you can share Pampered Chef products with your friends and family. It involves sharing three digital catalogs with your guests, who can then browse and shop for products from the comfort of their own homes.

How do I host a "3 Catalog Show" on Facebook?

To host a "3 Catalog Show" on Facebook, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant who will guide you through the process. They will provide you with the digital catalogs and help you set up a Facebook event page to invite your guests. They will also be available to answer any questions and provide support throughout the show.

Can I earn rewards by hosting a "3 Catalog Show" on Facebook?

Yes, you can earn rewards by hosting a "3 Catalog Show" on Facebook. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more details and answer any questions you may have about the rewards program.

Do I need to have a Facebook account to host a "3 Catalog Show"?

Yes, you will need to have a Facebook account to host a "3 Catalog Show" on Facebook. This is because the show will take place on a Facebook event page, and your guests will need to have a Facebook account to join the event and shop for products. However, your Pampered Chef consultant can help you set up a Facebook account if you do not have one.

Are there any fees involved in hosting a "3 Catalog Show" on Facebook?

No, there are no fees involved in hosting a "3 Catalog Show" on Facebook. It is completely free to host a show and there are no hidden costs. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and support to ensure a successful show without any additional fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • TheFreddiesCook