• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking a Fundraiser Show in P3: $3 Bonus Q&A

In summary, the $3 booking bonus will go to the charity if the show is coded as a fundraiser in P3. If you have a booking with a date assigned, then the organization will get $3 for the booking included with their check.
turtle15
As long as a show is coded as a fundraiser in P3, will the $3 booking bonus automatically go to the charity if I mark booking, or do I have to do something else to make sure that happens?

Also, can someone book a show and not buy anything, and still have the $3 donated?

Final question, does the $3 automatically go even if the show falls through?

Also, how quickly after the fundraiser does the booked show need to be held?

Yes. It automatically goes through and they get the $3 with the check from the show. There technically isn't a deadline to do the show since they're already gotten the benefit but I'd urge it to be ASAP.

I thought the booking from a fundraiser had to be held within 6 months, just like from a show to get credit.

gailz2 said:
I thought the booking from a fundraiser had to be held within 6 months, just like from a show to get credit.

Technically but the $3 is paid right away so even if it's not held in the 6 months the group still got their benefit so I would still persue getting that show.

turtle15 said:
As long as a show is coded as a fundraiser in P3, will the $3 booking bonus automatically go to the charity if I mark booking, or do I have to do something else to make sure that happens?

As others have noted, if you have a booking with a date assigned, then the organization will get $3 for the booking included with their check. BTW, I've been told in the past that the check is usually mailed the same day the show ships from HO.

turtle15 said:
Also, can someone book a show and not buy anything, and still have the $3 donated?

Enter the non-purchasing person as you would a purchasing guest, and then mark the booking as usual. They do no have to make a purchase in order to book a show, but their info has to be submitted with the show to get the booking benefit.

turtle15 said:
Final question, does the $3 automatically go even if the show falls through?

The original fundraiser show, or the booked show? The $3 booking benefit is included in the check that HO sends out when the fundraiser is concluded. I've not had anyone tell me they got a call when a booked show fell thru (it makes me unhappy, but the organization doesn't suffer).

I suspect if you had kept having fundraisers with lots of bookings that all fell thru, you'd be getting questions from HO :)

Thank you!

What is P3: $3 Bonus Q&A?

P3: $3 Bonus Q&A is a program offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn an additional $3 per guest at their fundraiser show.

How do I book a fundraiser show in P3: $3 Bonus Q&A?

To book a fundraiser show, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of booking your show and setting up the P3: $3 Bonus Q&A program.

What are the requirements for hosting a fundraiser show in P3: $3 Bonus Q&A?

In order to host a fundraiser show with P3: $3 Bonus Q&A, you must have a minimum of 10 guests attend the show and a minimum of $500 in sales. The show must also be booked and held within a designated time frame set by Pampered Chef.

How much money can I earn with P3: $3 Bonus Q&A?

The amount you can earn with P3: $3 Bonus Q&A depends on the number of guests at your fundraiser show. You will earn an additional $3 per guest, so if you have 20 guests, you will earn an extra $60.

Can I use P3: $3 Bonus Q&A for any type of fundraiser?

No, P3: $3 Bonus Q&A is only available for certain types of fundraisers. These include school or sports team fundraisers, charitable organizations, and other non-profit organizations. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on eligible fundraisers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bethsbiz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • Sherrus