• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the $3 Barbie 50th Anniversary Special Edition Doll?

In summary, the store has a special edition Barbie for sale this week for $3. The offer is only through Saturday. The Barbie is a remake of the original from 50 years ago and is sold out everywhere in the area.
Thanks for the heads up on this. My Toys R Us and Wal-Mart are out, but I'm going to check Target now.

They are sold out everywhere in my area

Thanks, but I don't need another Barbie in this house after having 2 daughters. Luckily they have outgrown Barbie:)!

How can they all be sold out before we even hear about this? :cry: :cry:

We always learn things on here first!

BethCooks4U said:
How can they all be sold out before we even hear about this? :cry: :cry:

We always learn things on here first!

Yes, you did. You just weren't paying attention to the information.

You're right. I missed it. :cry:

I had the original (blonde) when it first came out and my sister got the dark haired one since her hair was black too. Had we only known what we know now...

We got one at Sams at Christmas. You may want to try there. And have you looked online?

it is sold out almost everywhere already. It was in all the sale papers on Sunday.

I predict they'll be up on eBay for hundreds of dollars very soon - if not already.

Well, they have the $3 one and then they have a collectors Barbie from different years and shows how Barbie has changed and that one is $40! I checked Wal-Mart today and saw it. I would love to buy one, but can't see spending that much money on something that you don't open!

you want to talk original? 2 of my sisters were lucky enough as little girls to get some originals...they still have them. these are the ones that were bald and you had different hair to put on them...they are really neat...my sisters are in their 50's now....I'm not sure why they were the only ones to get them since there are 9 girls in my family. I was too little at the time and I'm 47 now..OUCH
karlene

That's awesome, they should find out how much those are worth...

anyone that is still looking if you have a kroger around you I would check there

1. What is the $3 Barbie 50th Anniversary item?

The $3 Barbie 50th Anniversary item is a limited edition Barbie doll created to celebrate Barbie's 50th anniversary. It is sold exclusively through Pampered Chef and features a special packaging and design.

2. How much does the $3 Barbie 50th Anniversary item cost?

The $3 Barbie 50th Anniversary item is priced at $3, as the name suggests. This is a special promotional price offered by Pampered Chef for a limited time.

3. Is the $3 Barbie 50th Anniversary item available for purchase online?

Yes, the $3 Barbie 50th Anniversary item can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant's personal website. It is also available for purchase at in-person Pampered Chef parties.

4. Can I use discounts or coupons on the $3 Barbie 50th Anniversary item?

No, the $3 Barbie 50th Anniversary item is already heavily discounted and promotional discounts or coupons cannot be applied to its purchase.

5. Is the $3 Barbie 50th Anniversary item suitable for children to play with?

The $3 Barbie 50th Anniversary item is meant as a collectible item and is not recommended for children to play with. It is recommended for ages 14 and up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jendill
Back