• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have a renewed dedication and also different goals for 3-2-1 this year - so am starting an all new thread!

Come on over all of you on last years 3-2-1 accountability thread, and also - this is a perfect time for lurkers, and those just now making a commitment to 3-2-1 to join us!

Come on! Let's cheer each other on and hold each other accountable!

Thanks for starting a new thread Becky. For all you lurkers, start posting your successes, no's, yes's and maybe's.

Whoo hoo! I'm going to repost my 3-2-1 early morning success for today.

I made two calls this morning. The first call was nothing, but the second call earned me a catalog show for July. This was before 9:30 am. That's early for me! Happy that I'm not checking off any "no's" so far today. I'll be back later.

I am in! Here's how I'm prepping:
- Made a list of cold and lukewarm recruit leads
- Am going to work on my List of 100 and think outside the box
- Am going to take MAC and OB calls seriously

Great idea Becky!! I'm back on board, so sorry if I bore you guys but it REALLY grows my business when I post results (good, bady AND ugly) here.

amy07 said:
Great idea Becky!! I'm back on board, so sorry if I bore you guys but it REALLY grows my business when I post results (good, bady AND ugly) here.
I have to get used to your new avatar. I like it, but the other one was easy to remember.

LOL I guess I'm a lurker! I've never been called a lurker. I'm just starting my business and I want to thank you for starting this thread. I will start posting my successes and questions. I have learned so much from all the experienced cheffers here and I appreciate you all!

TammyStar said:
LOL I guess I'm a lurker! I've never been called a lurker. I'm just starting my business and I want to thank you for starting this thread. I will start posting my successes and questions. I have learned so much from all the experienced cheffers here and I appreciate you all!

Welcome Tammy! Happy posting.:)

(a lurker is someone who just reads and never posts or introduces themselves)

JAE said:
I have to get used to your new avatar. I like it, but the other one was easy to remember.

I'm sure I'll bring back the "trunk" soon!

I am on board too and just one day after I got back from conference I have a recruit lead. I am so excited about what this will do for my business.

I have a call in to a recruit lead that I am sure will sign this week!

I admit it....I'm a lurker. Been on this board since January, and you can see there aren't too many posts. I have really been trying to get better at posting. I think I need to work on my confidence on all levels, posting here, offering the business opportunity, etc. I came away from conference extremely inspired, so I will try to keep up that excitement level and hold myself accountable.

I truly do love this board and all the cheffers, I have learned SO MUCH on this site!!! Thank you!!

Made 13 calls today, left 5 messages on machines, left 4 with another person in the house, talked to 3 ladies that are not interested at this time and the last one I have to talk to her sister to get her new number. Would have made more calls, but was on the phone w/a friend (who promises someday to have a show for me) who always needs to talk over all her problems for well over an hour.:eek: There is always Wednesday.:eek:

byrd1956 said:
Made 13 calls today, left 5 messages on machines, left 4 with another person in the house, talked to 3 ladies that are not interested at this time and the last one I have to talk to her sister to get her new number. Would have made more calls, but was on the phone w/a friend (who promises someday to have a show for me) who always needs to talk over all her problems for well over an hour.:eek: There is always Wednesday.:eek:

I'd say you did pretty good!!! :D Okay, I'm on board too! I started on the last thread about 3-2-1, but got away from it. Guess I figured I had to read every post and I was getting a little overwhelmed....that's my story anyway! :p :rolleyes:

No action yet today, but will post later! :)

I am sitting in my chair laughing............cause yes I am a lurker. I have been a consultant for almost a year and never posted anything, although I have wanted to. It is time to change.....I too am going to put 3-2-1 into my daily routine. I was just laid off so there are no more excuses that I don't have the time! I will post my progress. I love this site and have learned a lot........thank you all!!!

I have no excuses either, although I keep making them. I think I need to get my family on board. Maybee ask DH to ask me if I have done my 321 for the day? I need to come up with something to make them contribute. I also soooo want to qualify for a trip. Especially if they ever do anothr Disney one. I NEED to earn that for my family and I!!! We also could really use the $. I am trying to get my mom to move her from NC and would need to help support her for a while.

OK I have rambled enough... I need to figure out where to start and not be affraid!!!

cvozar said:
I am sitting in my chair laughing............cause yes I am a lurker. I have been a consultant for almost a year and never posted anything, although I have wanted to. It is time to change.....I too am going to put 3-2-1 into my daily routine. I was just laid off so there are no more excuses that I don't have the time! I will post my progress. I love this site and have learned a lot........thank you all!!!

It helps so much more when you know there are others with the same goals, and you can hold each other accountable - glad you decided to make yourself known!

since this is one of my first posts can anyone tell me where I add my name, goals, quotes etc. ??? I did fool around in the profile but not sure if I did anything!

cvozar said:
since this is one of my first posts can anyone tell me where I add my name, goals, quotes etc. ??? I did fool around in the profile but not sure if I did anything!

Click on User CP, and go to settings and options. :thumbup:

I placed two more calls, but will only count one. One ended shortly because the kids came home (her's). The other one is sort of a yes, for September. At least I talked to a live person. Next call will be tonight at 7 pm. I hope she's home or I'll have to keep calling. Actually, I'll also be calling another person who I'm having a very hard time getting ahold of.

Going crazy trying to get ready for conference...will have to make my contacts at my show tonight.

Christ Follower said:
Going crazy trying to get ready for conference...will have to make my contacts at my show tonight.
That is the best way to do it in my opinion. Don't forget to ask everyone about starting their own business with The Pampered Chef.

I am in becky, I am wanting to do better at customer care calls, making sure I am ask everyone. Thanks for starting this thread becky !!!

I'm with ya! I had four solid contacts today. I'm in the process of creating a postcard with a bit of the big news from NC to send out to EVERYONE tomorrow.I plan to begin packing my schedule again and really, intentionally, consistently talking with people about the opportunity.One of my big Ah Ha! moments from NC was that I don't include recruiting info in my newsletter. Duh! It goes out to over 100 people each month (3/4 via email & 1/4 via UPSP). A simple line or two would at least keep planting those seeds.Thankfully, I have Pat Pearson's products to help me stop calling myself a loser for leaving that out every month for two years. LOL!

Lol Jae about news letter, it is funny how you say you working on postcards well I am working up some flyers for my lapboards since I got a show tomorrow night and all of the rest of my shows I had booked in July have moved to Aug. which is a blessing in disquise since we are going to be gone for a week 1.2 and I was worried about my schedule I am also making up a flyer for my open house I am going to do first chance/last glance that I am going to do in Aug and have it there with me so I can talk about it. Still trying to think of something to do with the recruiting promotion to have on my tabel I am doing one my better shows recipe tomorrow night stir fry when i do those type of shows they are usually very good.

Thanks for the info on how to use set up options.........I hope I did it correct!:)

cvozar said:
Thanks for the info on how to use set up options.........I hope I did it correct!:)

Well - now we can see who you are, so I think you were successful!:thumbup:

Now you can be "Chatty Cathy"!:D

Got one answering machine, one line was busy and spoke to a host to close out her show, which, btw, just barely hit the $200....bummer!

Better days ahead! :)

actually able to speak to 10 people today. Picked up a catty show for July!!:thumbup:Good thing because one of July host's rescheduled for August.
Some product adjustments from CCC's and spoke with a recruit lead and picked up another potential recruit lead. We shall see.

Busy, busy busy.
Working the phone like crazy from here on out.

Well, I talked to one host - her show is still on....and I brought up the idea of making the bookings hers. She laughed at me...but the idea has been planted!

I talked to another host - who IS interested in the opportunity....but had to reschedule her July show for August.:grumpy:

Called another host who is also interested...only to speak to her DH, who let me know that hosts mother just died - so that July show may also have to be rescheduled...we'll see....

Called another recruit lead, who was planning on signing this month - I've left her a message, called back this evening and talked to her husband.....

My 3-2-1 is focused on recruiting right now!

I've also joined my Executive Director's Dream Team....she gathered about 12 of us who were at conference to work directly with her to promote to director in the next 6 months. I am SO THERE!

Wow, everyone has had a good day. I just got off the phone with a past host who had expressed interest in becoming a consultant. Well, I'm pretty sure it was her who answered the phone, but she said she wasn't there. So I hesitated and left a message with lots of details because I figured it was her, and I wanted her to hear the message. Though I had a strange sound in my tone, I at least kept myself from saying what I wanted to say..."Wow, you sound just like her. I was going to start right in talking to you because I thought you were Kim." It would have come out way too sarcastic.

Anyway, I talked to a two time past customer, and she started asking me questions after I told her about the great things that can happen for new consultants who sign soon. She was busy, so I offered to send her a packet with information. We have a phone date for next Monday at 9:30 pm. Putting it in my calendar on my phone with an alarm.

JAE said:
Wow, everyone has had a good day. I just got off the phone with a past host who had expressed interest in becoming a consultant. Well, I'm pretty sure it was her who answered the phone, but she said she wasn't there. So I hesitated and left a message with lots of details because I figured it was her, and I wanted her to hear the message. Though I had a strange sound in my tone, I at least kept myself from saying what I wanted to say..."Wow, you sound just like her. I was going to start right in talking to you because I thought you were Kim." It would have come out way too sarcastic.

Anyway, I talked to a two time past customer, and she started asking me questions after I told her about the great things that can happen for new consultants who sign soon. She was busy, so I offered to send her a packet with information. We have a phone date for next Monday at 9:30 pm. Putting it in my calendar on my phone with an alarm.[/QUOTE]

That is so awesome! You have to email Jen and let her know!

I am very excited about going to NC and getting back on track with my 3-2-1. I really need motivation right now, kind of in a slump:(

Kattyschack said:
I am very excited about going to NC and getting back on track with my 3-2-1. I really need motivation right now, kind of in a slump:(
Get started right away before you even leave. Don't wait until you return home.

Thanks Becky.............little by little i am getting there!! Funny, when I was little I was referred to as "Chatty Cathy". LOL!!

I'm definitely in! I have been SO exhausted since National conference that all I've wanted to do is sleep! I got home after 11pm on Saturday night and went to bed not to long after and had to get up really early on Sunday so sleep was definitely not happening. Went to bed at 9pm last night though! :) and slept late too!
Haven't done that in forever!
Although I did make lots of phone calls most were for my team. Starting back on tomorrow and will post my results! NEED AUGUST SHOWS!!!

Okay I just got back from my show. Only 4 attending guests but sales are at $221. Not bad for only 3 people ordering. No bookings but one guest is a "maybe." The host is interested in the business, but said probably not till next year. We shall see...

I made 5 contacts tonight. One of them was for a possible recruit and she said her dog actually sent the letter I sent earlier about recruiting. No Joke! So I need to resend the information. I suggested meeting for lunch but she said it was hard to get away from her office.

Ann R.

I'm in, Becky! I'm so glad you are on Yvonne's Dream Team; did Randylee (sp?) and Holly get on too? (I'm in Iowa on vacation so haven't talked to Holly).

I had a show for my sister yesterday and have one interested if she can come up with the money to start...have another show today and the host has already told me "not now" but she sounds very interested so I'll talk to her some more this evening at the show.

I'm so pumped from conference! Thanks for starting this thread, Becky!

Hey Kathy - So fun to meet you at conference. I do remember who you are at this point. That's a good thing for me. Actually, it helped that you told everyone that you're Kathy with a K because there is another Cathy with a C on here.

Anyway, talked with the Meijer checkout lady about starting a business with the Pampered Chef. She said no, but I gave her a mini. I'll get in her line again. Made 5 calls, left 3 voice mail messages and talked to two friends about having a show. Interested but maybe later. So, I'm off to check off more "no's" on my list. I still have calls to make tonight and I'm actually a day ahead on checking off the boxes on my calendar. I started making calls on Sunday, and there are no boxes to check for that day. I'm finding people to call, so that is good. I'm concentrating on calls within 45 minutes of my house, though I've had many shows farther away. I'm really concentrating on recruiting in those far away places (and here, too.)

Keep going everyone. It's a good sign that I'm on the ball even though I'm PMS'ing big time. Usually, I come up with every excuse in the book to avoid calling anyone when I'm this moody. Have a great 3-2-1 day!

Before I get lost reading I will post what I have done since yesterday. Not alot but a start...

I called 2 potential recruits and left messages.
I called a future host to check in. Still excited for her show but is haveing construction dilemmas. It will happen we just need to stay in touch.
I stopped by this am to chat with a potential recruit. She is kinda interested but I need to get her past the "I allready have 2 jobs" thing and I need to get her to understand how PC works. She is not getting the comitting to do 4 shows.

etteluap70PC said:
She is not getting the comitting to do 4 shows.

Have her come up with the four hosts and dates before she signs. She'll have to understand that. Hope it works out for you.

yeah... the comment she made to me before I left made me think she thought I meant HOST 4 not be the cons. for 4. She wants info so we will see.

I've spent most of the day (off and on) on the phone dealing with parental care issues with my brothers.....I am firmly entrenched in the Sandwich Generation.....taking care of young children and aging parents.

Right now, I am emotionally drained. I have a show tonight, and that will have to be my 3 contacts for the day. At this point, I'm not even sure how I am going to manage doing a good show tonight. I need a nap.......

Take a nap, and get your three contacts plus some at your show tonight. There, I just gave you permission. When you get up have some caffeine, and if a nap isn't going to happen, have caffeine even earlier! :)

JAE said:
Take a nap, and get your three contacts plus some at your show tonight. There, I just gave you permission. When you get up have some caffeine, and if a nap isn't going to happen, have caffeine even earlier! :)

LOL - could you tell Micah you just gave me permission?:D

have my cluster meeting tonight so I made my contacts as early as I could.
Picked up a catalog show
1 new recruit lead
1 possible individual order

going to attempt so more CCC's before meeting.......

Spent the day getting my big NC news postcards ready and setting up an implementation plan for the ideas I want to use from NC.I'll be making calls this evening.

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, I talked to one host - her show is still on....and I brought up the idea of making the bookings hers. She laughed at me...but the idea has been planted!

I talked to another host - who IS interested in the opportunity....but had to reschedule her July show for August.:grumpy:

Called another host who is also interested...only to speak to her DH, who let me know that hosts mother just died - so that July show may also have to be rescheduled...we'll see....

Called another recruit lead, who was planning on signing this month - I've left her a message, called back this evening and talked to her husband.....

My 3-2-1 is focused on recruiting right now!

I've also joined my Executive Director's Dream Team....she gathered about 12 of us who were at conference to work directly with her to promote to director in the next 6 months. I am SO THERE!

WHOHOO! (Told you this is your year AND that you had a breakfast date!!!!) ;)

Okay, so I didn't do so well today, but am posting anyway, because I have to stay commited to this thread!

Talked to one person who is going to book for September, but no date nailed down yet.

Made my calls. Got my three.Also did a bit of host coaching and actually used the wording from my Top Recruiters Tell All workshop: I'll be offering the business opportunity with The Pampered Chef to each of your guests, so I wanted to make sure I offered it to you first. That way you can use all of the bookings to start your own business. She isn't interested, but we talked about maybe once she starts to have children. I told her I understood, but I wouldn't be doing my best for her if I didn't make the offer.Kinda proud of myself. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara