• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
  • #1,801
I know you will Rae!Just got back from a really fun show at my neighbors!It was just over $500 in sales (with outside orders still to come!) and 3 bookings w/ one of those bookings w/ a young Mom who is really interested in signing. We talked for quite a while about what it took to get started, and how I would help her get her first bookings...She booked for August.Oh - and this show was with my neighbor who had wanted to pass out PC catalogs when she was hosting her step-daughter's Jewelry party...remember that one? I talked her out of it, so she booked for June?
Yeah, well, I can't say that the favor of not over-stepping boundaries was returned to me by the Step-daughter. She was there this evening, and actually sat and talked to the girl next to her the whole time about hosting a Jewelry party...and then booked a show and was going through the host packet with her while I was taking orders. :(Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain - I did get 3 bookings, but still.....

Last edited:
  • #1,802
YEA!

I didn't do any contacts yesterday - it was my birthday, and I took the day off.

Back at it this morning though...and I had a past host who I know wanted cookware, but her phone # has been changed...so I emailed her to update her info, and to tell her about the August Host Special...and Yippee! She booked for August 11 - plus I got her updated contact info. :D

Then, I had a host call to add over $300 in outside orders to her show - and to let me know that one of those people wants to book a show.

AND - I had another host call to close her show, and she has 2 people (!!!) who couldn't make it to her show who want to book.

I have 6 shows booked for July, and I have 3 booked for August at this point. My goal is to have my summer completely booked when I leave for vacation on the 19th. More bookings mean more contacts for recruiting!
I am so excited about how my Summer is shaping up - and I KNOW there will be an incredible Recruiting Promo announced at Conference, so I am doubly excited about my schedule!

• #1,803
That's awesome Becky - you rock!:) I've been busy the last week - booked a fundraiser for June 20th and a cooking show for June 23rd. I now have 5 shows from June 20-28th which is good since I'm gone on vacation to DC from June 12th - 19th. Have a very light July and August as of now but I'm going to work this week with booking those as well. Plus celebrate my son's 12th birthday on the 10th and get ready for vaca - can't wait!

• #1,804
Wow! The last post was on June 5!

It's summer; we're nearing the end of the 2008/2009 season; and everyone is busy!

Myself, I am finding that I am pulled in so many directions. I am spending more time in my garden, and outdoors with DS & DH, and I have been doing some overdue cleaning and organizing in the basement. Thanks to my wonderful friend Diane (Quiverfull) who gave me the idea, I have been moving my office area to the Laundry Room...but that entailed cleaning out the Laundry Room so that I could move in. :eek::yuck:

My 3-2-1 has been spotty. That doesn't mean I haven't been working though! I've been host coaching like crazy for my July Shows - I have 5 before Conference! Since I am gone for the last 11 days of June, I needed to have their guest lists and other details ironed out before we leave the end of this week! Thankfully, I have 4 out of 5 of the guest lists, and so I know those shows will be happening! The 5th will too - it's with my neighbor, and she just got back from vacation yesterday...so I'm sure she is across the road working feverishly on her guest list right now!

At least one of those hosts is seriously thinking of signing at her show...and I have another who is possibly thinking of it. I'd love to sign two new consultants just before I go to Conference!

I have a show tomorrow night with a lady who is having her show this week because it's her off-week for Chemo. Just got done chatting with her - she says she's looking forward to it. I gave her a little more leeway as far as demo choice, because I know that Chemo can do crazy things to your tastebuds, etc... I want it to be a great show for her too. She is expecting 15-20 people, so we will be doing the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, along with a Red, White, and Blueberry Trifle (I'm making it ahead and bringing it with me.)
I'm at a little over $2000 for the month, and have two shows this week before I leave for vacation. I'm hoping that those two shows will put me over the $3000 mark for SAT!

• #1,805
Way to go, Becky D!I've been making my contacts. I just haven't been checking in here.

• #1,806
Way to go, Becky!!!!

I have been slaaaaaaaaacking in the 3-2-1 department!! I have the pregnant and verrrrrry tired excuse, but that is not going to help my business :(. I will be submitting at least $1500 in sales so far this month. I have two more shows scheduled at the end of the month, but both hostesses are MIA, and I have not received guests lists.

My calendar is EMPTY for July and August. I am due July 21st, but my first two came 1 week early, so I wanted to schedule 1-2 shows within the first 10 days of July and then book as many catty shows after that point, through mid -August. In order to do this, I need to get re-organized (get my phone list ready) and get on that PHONE!!!!

• #1,807
Whew! What a fun fun show tonight!

The host LOVED the show, was thrilled to get her family and friends together without having to do a lot of work herself, and was overjoyed with the outcome of the show! She is the one who is in the middle of chemo, and had to schedule her party during her "good week".

Right now, we are at $500.50, but several people took their catalogs with them and will be turning their orders in by Thursday. I have another booking for August - plus one more possibly. (she bought the 8" skillet, and wants to use it before she decides. I know she'll want more once she uses it!) That was my 5th (and maybe 6th) booking for August! Whooo Hoooo!

But the best part of the evening was knowing that my host had so much fun and was so happy with the evening.:thumbup:

• #1,808
YIPPPPEEEEE!

I have addresses for all 5 of my shows in the first two weeks of July! July is going to be a GREAT month! (have 3 shows after conference right now too!)

I have great guest lists for all 5, so tomorrow I'm going to be BUSY getting them all ready to send out before I leave on vacation. I'm so thankful I ordered enough Mini Catalogs to at least get me through July!

• #1,809
Had to share my fun contacts from yesterday. The Furry Guy and I were traveling around. I had 2 shows to close. The hosts were about 1 1/2 hours from our house, but only about 20 minutes from one another, so we decided to make a day of it.We were sitting in Outback Steakhouse eating, when my phone rang. It was someone who was having trouble getting hold of one of the hosts whose show was closing. I assured her I could take her order right over the phone. (The Furry Guy doesn't mind that kind of interruption.) She started naming off items and prices. Then more. And more. She ordered over $230 worth of stuff! She was excited about the idea of getting my newsletter, so I'll be adding her to that list. :) Nothing like taking a call that more than pays for dinner. So, we're getting ready to leave when I call the other host to let her know I was on my way. Surprise! She misunderstood. She was at the lake with her mom, but was prepared to close over the phone. I didn't feel comfortable doing that in the restaurant, so I told her I'd give her a call in about an hour. I figured by then I'd find a comfortable place to take down the info. The Furry Guy needed to check on some things at Menards, so we thought that would be a good place for me to call my host back. I settled myself in the patio furniture and called my host. She didn't answer, so I left a message. I always take a book with me to Menards so I don't fidget. I pulled out my book and started reading. One of the workers came by and said that it looked like I'd found a comfortable place to read. I explained that I was actually waiting to close a PC party but thought I'd read while my husband looked at trim. After I finished talking with my host and getting her party closed, the worker stopped back by and asked if I had a catalog with me. I gave her a mini-cat and took her contact info. She may be interested in hosting a show. I love my job. :)

• #1,810
Wow - it's been 10 days since anyone posted!

I was on vacation ~ so that's my excuse!:D

Since arriving back, I have answered an email about a Bridal Shower - booked it for July.
Answered a phone message about a hosting a show - booked if for August.

Took a request for an individual order, turned it into an over $300 Catalog show, and rebooked the host for a Cooking Show in September.

I also have done some host coaching with my hosts for this week and next week, helped a new consultant close her first show, chatted a couple times with an upcoming host about signing at her show (she's gonna do it next week!)

Then, tonight, I had a fantastic show! Sales are at $650 (with more to come - she's shooting for the $75 in free products!) with THREE bookings! Whooo Hooo! One each for Sept, Oct, and Nov.

It's amazing to me - the momentum for my business has never been bigger. People are clammering for PC - man, I love my job!

• #1,811
Wow....you are rocking Becky D. That is awesome! Congrats!

I love that ALL the facets of your biz are doing so well! You're the model for "balanced biz" as PC is always mentioning. Congrats on your recruits 1st show, and for the upcoming recruit. WHOO HOO!!! Nice job....may we all be blessed with your success. :D

Just curious....how did you turn an order into a $300 show?

• #1,812
I've been good about making contacts, but bad about posting. ;)

• #1,813
Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Wow....you are rocking Becky D. That is awesome! Congrats!

I love that ALL the facets of your biz are doing so well! You're the model for "balanced biz" as PC is always mentioning. Congrats on your recruits 1st show, and for the upcoming recruit. WHOO HOO!!! Nice job....may we all be blessed with your success. :D

Just curious....how did you turn an order into a $300 show?

A little background with this host: She was a client of mine when I was a Personal Chef - I did meals on a regular basis for her, and also did some catering for her for parties. When I became a Pampered Chef, she hosted a catalog show, and a cooking show for me....and she also places a LARGE order (between $400-$500) every Christmas for gifts. She is one of those host/customers that I've worked with for so long, she's now a friend. :love:

Well, she had emailed me with an order she was going to place online for her and her daughter and DIL...she was combining it as one online order. But she wondered if there was a special for ordering that much, so she emailed me, instead of just placing the order.

That was easy! I divided up the order for her, splitting up the stuff the kids wanted to order - and then she got some free product out of it, and a discount on her stuff!:thumbup: PLUS, it changed the shipping from over $40, to $8.50! (She is someone who can spend with no worries - but everyone still likes to save money, and get something for free!)

She told me that she has been trying to teach her girls how to cook, and that was why they wanted tools. Then she asked me if I could do a cooking class for her, her 2 daughters & DIL, and her housekeeper, and a couple neighbors. Ummm, YEAHHH! Of course I can! So, her individual order turned into a catalog show, and she booked a Cooking Show for the Fall!:thumbup: (Last Show she had, there were 5 people there, and it was an $800 show!)

• #1,814
Thanks for indulging my curiosity Becky. = )

Don't you love being able to provide max savings and deals for a customer? Especially one who is a preferred customer?

That's awesome!

• #1,815
Okay - I am determined to not let my excitement for conference, and the beautiful weather we are having, and all the other stuff going on get in the way of staying consistent!

I have a show of almost $900 to submit tomorrow (host is deciding what she wants tonight) and 2 bookings from that show.

I had a show last night that I will be closing Friday. It's at almost $400 right now, and the host is determined to bring that up to the $500 mark. (LOVE this July Promo!)

I have a show tomorrow night - the host has 6 outside orders, is expecting 12-14 people at her show, and is planning on signing and taking the bookings from her show to start her own business!:thumbup:

Next week, I have a Show on Monday, and a Bridal Shower on Tuesday. I will be packing to leave on Wednesday and heading out Thursday morning at O'dark:thirty!

I have 2 more shows the week I get back. I've NEVER had as good of a July lineup as this, and I really want to make sure that I make the most of it! I'm working really hard to not focus on Conference, and focus on my business instead. I can focus on Conference while I'm there!

Now, I need to just keep repeating that to myself!

• #1,816
Okay...I am in as well. I am a new Team Leader...whoo hooo and can't wait to start getting leads :) My best show was in May $1550.00. I must say I rocked that show..LMAO. Okay now for 3 2 1. I made 3 calls today and had to leave messages. One is for a possible recruit. I will try again tomorrow. The hardest part for me is making the call!

• #1,817
Whooo Hoooo!

My show tonight - She has $636 in Sales - with 3 Solid Bookings, and 4 Possibly, but they are all going to be hers for follow-up, because I also walked away with a SIGNED AGREEMENT! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• #1,818
ChefBeckyD said:
Whooo Hoooo!

My show tonight - She has $636 in Sales - with 3 Solid Bookings, and 4 Possibly, but they are all going to be hers for follow-up, because I also walked away with a SIGNED AGREEMENT! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oh my gosh Becky Yayyyy Good for you, and congrats to your new consultant!

• #1,819
Okay - I am so determined that I will be PUMPED before conference, and I am working hard on my business!

Got an online order for a show yesterday (Sat) and the customer also asked about booking a show for September. YEA!
Her order put that show at $499.15 in sales! So the host, who has a couple other outside orders to give me when she closes her show tomorrow, will be over the $500 mark for her show. So far, all of my shows for July have been over $500 - I have a Cooking Show, and a Bridal Shower this week (before leaving for Conference!:eek:) and I am confident that they will be over $500 also. My goal is to have every show over $500!
One host who signed, and another who is interested - and that's my first show after conference!

Then today...I don't usually do any PC on Sundays, and wasn't planning on it today. I went with DH and DS to a Car Show for the afternoon, and was sitting by our car, reading the Newspaper, when a lady came up to the car. She hosted a show a couple years ago - but had since moved, and I didn't have new contact info for her. She was SO excited to run into me, and gave me her info, took a mini, and asked if she could have a show in the Fall....ummmm, YEAH! So, tomorrow I will be calling her to book her Fall Show!

I am PUMPED! I have a full show schedule for July and August, and am booking Sept and Oct (and one already for Nov!)...I can't even imagine how much better it's going to be when I get back from conference!

• #1,820
Great Show tonight!

The host, and her family are all so fun - and so are their friends! We had a blast!

Sales are at $550 right now, with a booking for Sept., and the Girl who booked is serious about signing at her show!:thumbup:

She could hardly contain herself. This was her first PC party - and when she brought me her order, her words were "I had no idea anything like this existed! I want everything in the catalog - this is my dream! I always am telling my husband I want to quit my job and just spend the day chopping stuff in the kitchen and pretending I'm teaching people to cook! I had no idea there was something like this where I could actually do it!"

I think she's going to make a great addition to my team!

• #1,821
That's fantastic!

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara