• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
PChefPEI said:
Okay, so I didn't do so well today, but am posting anyway, because I have to stay commited to this thread!

Talked to one person who is going to book for September, but no date nailed down yet.
There is still time to make some calls. Don't stop this early. I'm already done this week for the next two days if I stick to three contacts a day. I have to call someone back in a couple minutes. I sure am filling out my "no" boxes quickly. Yay me! Sending out a catalog to someone who doesn't know many people but likes to buy stuff. Works for me.

Good job Rae!

Oh, I just have to add that I just got off the phone with a future host. Yay! We just set up a show for November. We know the date, theme and recipe. She is getting married about three weeks before that and I thought it best to get everything taken care of ahead of time. She seems quite organized and on top of things so I'm pretty sure she'll send me her guest list like she said she would. One firm yes is making my week. It may be the only one I have so far, but I have to start somewhere.

Alright - so now I'm on this crazy thread...

I sat down with my folder for a show in May and did some OOB calls. I even talked with as many people as answering machines. Didn't get through all the customers from the show, so tomorrow night will be the rest of them.

Back in February, I had to take a sales waiver because December/January was a really bad time at home and I didn't have any sales. Fortunately HO granted me the waiver and I was good until the end of March. Of course, I told myself I wouldn't get into that situation again, but here I am again with 2 weeks to go in the month and need my $200 to keep from going inactive. I am going to do a "Christmas in July" sale (10% off everything and incentives for booking) and that email should go out later tonight. But the one show I had for this month rescheduled (her grandpa is in critical condition and doesn't know when she wants the show), so my "saving grace" is gone. I just reached my $15,000 in April and don't want to lose it. AACCKK!!! In a way, it's kinda good I'm NOT going to NC because then I would be even more stressed about my sales. Oh well. Need some butt kicking and some prayers that I get my $200!!!

Just got back from conference to turn around and go on vacation w/my family (still here -- Thank God for the All Star Game so I can be online )
Can't make calls until I get home -- and it is killing me to curb my enthusiasm!!:cry:

Definately going to put 3-2-1 into action.
My next question is how to call my recruit leads without exploding information on them:eek:. I'll have to practice being quiet, LOL.

Good job, JAE. And, yes, you're right, sometimes I tend to stop making calls too early. And, I find myself dwelling on WHO I'm gonna call. I have to start making my calling list before I start my week. Maybe that would work!

raebates said:
Made my calls. Got my three.

Also did a bit of host coaching and actually used the wording from my Top Recruiters Tell All workshop: I'll be offering the business opportunity with The Pampered Chef to each of your guests, so I wanted to make sure I offered it to you first. That way you can use all of the bookings to start your own business.

She isn't interested, but we talked about maybe once she starts to have children. I told her I understood, but I wouldn't be doing my best for her if I didn't make the offer.

Kinda proud of myself. :)

Good job! You should be very proud of yourself. I love your words. May have to "steal" those from ya! ;)

katie0128 said:
Alright - so now I'm on this crazy thread...

I sat down with my folder for a show in May and did some OOB calls. I even talked with as many people as answering machines. Didn't get through all the customers from the show, so tomorrow night will be the rest of them.

Back in February, I had to take a sales waiver because December/January was a really bad time at home and I didn't have any sales. Fortunately HO granted me the waiver and I was good until the end of March. Of course, I told myself I wouldn't get into that situation again, but here I am again with 2 weeks to go in the month and need my $200 to keep from going inactive. I am going to do a "Christmas in July" sale (10% off everything and incentives for booking) and that email should go out later tonight. But the one show I had for this month rescheduled (her grandpa is in critical condition and doesn't know when she wants the show), so my "saving grace" is gone. I just reached my $15,000 in April and don't want to lose it. AACCKK!!! In a way, it's kinda good I'm NOT going to NC because then I would be even more stressed about my sales. Oh well. Need some butt kicking and some prayers that I get my $200!!!

Don't give up, Katie, YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :thumbup: Sounds like you're making the contacts, so keep at it and you'll get there.

Now, if only I would follow my own advice!! :rolleyes:

You're not going to believe this!!! I actually had a recruit lead call me back tonight. :p:D totally unexpected. we are going to meet this week to see if this will be a good fit for her and her family. say a prayer. My goal at NC was to learn to become a better coach to my team members who want to work.

I also got in a CCC call, 2 product adjustments and host coaching.

Making my list of calls to make tomorrow.

Way to go, Amy! Maybe we should all have the opportunity to "feel" Chef Chris and have the same things happen to us! :D :p

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Way to go, Amy! Maybe we should all have the opportunity to "feel" Chef Chris and have the same things happen to us! :D :p

hahhahahahah;)

But you know what?!?! I've made up my mind, the next time I'm that close to him it will be when I see him backstage at NC.......right before I walk for something.......anything.

Hi Kathy and Amy!

Amy, you are just smokin'! I need some of that. Actually, I called a past customer today to talk about signing her up for a bridal registry. She couldn't talk, so I called her back to lots of ringing and voice mail. Then she actually called me back a few minutes later. Pretty unbelievable to get calls returned.

amy07 said:
hahhahahahah;)

But you know what?!?! I've made up my mind, the next time I'm that close to him it will be when I see him backstage at NC.......right before I walk for something.......anything.

Amen, sister! Amen! I hope to be right there with you!

JAE said:
Hi Kathy and Amy!

Amy, you are just smokin'! I need some of that. Actually, I called a past customer today to talk about signing her up for a bridal registry. She couldn't talk, so I called her back to lots of ringing and voice mail. Then she actually called me back a few minutes later. Pretty unbelievable to get calls returned.

Hey, Jill! I think you're doing great! Just keep up the momentum!

I know I'm proud of myself for actually making calls while on vacation and having two shows to boot! Both are over $500 as well, thank you very much! One is close to $800 so I'm pretty pleased...:)....as is the hostess!

Way to go, Amy!!! :) That is so awesome. Great confidence boost, I'm sure!

made 8 calls:
3 vmails
3 hosting no's
1 recruit no (but i got permission to keep checking in with her)
1 booking for september - have tocall back and schedule a date

i'm excited about the last call. my neighbor is a personal chef and needs to replace both her and her client's cookware.

it was nice to check off those planner boxes again!

Keep me accountable! I'm going to the Secretary of State office to renew my license. I'm expecting long lines and people standing around. I'm wearing my PC shirt, so I'd love to get three contacts, but I'll be happy with one person's contact info.

You Go, JAE!!!!! :D

You can do it JAE!!!!! I made an out of state contact yesterday at McD's. She took my mini and specifically asked about cookware!!! Now, if it pans out (no pun intended) that would be fantastic. but if nothing else, she'll remember me later when she cleans out her purse, and maybe just maybe I'll get a random online order for something

I'm so lame. I talked to two people who I already knew, and I didn't ask either of them to have a show. I didn't talk to them about the business either. No excuses. I'll get on the phone.

JAE, do NOT beat yourself up. TPC is what you do, not who you are. It's ok to have a conversation with anyone ovr 4' tall that does not involve PC sometimes. I struggle with that too. It's balance.

So far today, I've done more paperwork than phone work in the attempt to organize and prepare myself. But basically it boils down to me stalling. I have made some calls to August hosts to confirm the date of their shows are still good. And I have attempted CCC's but I'm only getting machines today.

Will try again this evening.

PChefPEI said:
Good job! You should be very proud of yourself. I love your words. May have to "steal" those from ya! ;)

You can't steal what's freely given. Besides, I creatively adapted them from one of the NC workshops. :p

Hey, JAE, don't beat yourself up. Looking back just makes you trip over what's ahead. You know what you want to do next time. I know you can do it.

My day... a bit long...Last week I sent out the mid-month quickie newsletter from TastyTidbits and received an email from someone that was very confusing... she said she had signed up to do PC, and wanted to have a show.

I wasn't sure what she wanted, so I replied as if she had asked to do a show. I only had her email, so I asked for her phone number. She left me a message while I was at work yesterday and told me she had signed up to "do PC awhile ago" (couldn't remember when) but that her recruiter wasn't selling anymore. She wanted to host a show to get back into things. As I listened, I was kinda bummed because it sounded like I was going to get a recruit or a show or anything out of this. Of course I would help her get back in touch with her director or have her join our cluster as hospitality.

So I called her today not really sure what to expect. Turns out, she signed up as a consultant so long ago she couldn't remember when, did one show and nothing else. Neither her recruiter (a current friend of hers) nor her D really did much to help her along. She told me she really didn't know what she wanted to do now. So we agreed that she'd have a show (THIS month!!! - answered prayer #1) and that we'd talk about her being a consultant, doing 1 or 2 shows a month... she didn't know she could do that. So now she is a potential recruit (answered prayer #2... I need one more to be FD).

AND DH is still supposed to be home tonight for me to have more office time (twice in a week is nothing short of a miracle), so I have a few more calls to make. But I'm so excited about this show. I really think she will resign, especially after she learns of the new... oh, wait, I can't say that until Wave 3 is over... let's just say I really think she will have the incentive to sign and try again.

attempted a few more calls - even from my cell to try that approach and still just machines.....

Nice work, Katie!! :D So happy for you!

Now, here's my update for today:
3 VM
3 calls where I reached people; one possible catty show

It's not great, but better than the rest of the week! :) Now, I get to check off my 3 little boxes!! :D

I'm not done with calls yet, but had to update...

1 call that took 30 minutes - the girl is chatterbox, BUT she booked a show for September!!! (And I got some stuff filed while we talked... 2 birds, 1 stone)

Now back for more calls before it is time to stop PC and work on my church deposit.

I had six contacts today. One resulted in an order. (Wahoo!)

ok.... I am sooooo proud of myself! I can not even tell you...

I called a totally cold lead. I got it from my new networking group. These people knew nothing about me or that I would be calling.

They are an engaged couple so it was about the registry. At frist the gal said thanks but they were allready registered for everything. I was very positive and said I would love to chat with them more if they changed their mind. Then I forgot to leave my info!

10 minutes later my phone rings and it is the bride saying she thought about it and wanted more info!!! She really likes the PC she has. I got her email and sent her some info. I will follow up in a few days.

I was soooo scared to make this call since I had no personal contact with them. But it was fine and I did not kiel over!

I also talked to an upcomming host about her show. She is sooo nervous no one will want to come. Trying to coach her to stay postive! And tell everyone about her show.

So get on those phones gals (and guys!) I prommise it will NOT kill you!!! Heck... I'm still here!

Also I nailed down date and time for an early August show.

Wahoooo, Paulette!

Good job, Paulette! That's awesome! :D

Paulette, Rae, Katie, Amy and Marie-France: Good work today.

I'm glad I'm ahead on my calling for the week. My sister is here with her three little kids, so it's impossible to make calls. I'm going to try a few tomorrow. I'm hesitating because there are people who I know that I need to call. They are not actually friends, but a little bit more than aquaintences. I hate to "bother" them, but I want a direct "no" before I stop asking. It's hard for me to call because I don't want them to think of me more as a bothersome PC acquaintence than just the casual acquaintenc/friend who we see around a lot. Not sure if that makes sense, but I'd basically rather call friends or people I don't know than these people. I just have to bit the bullet and get it over with.

Just got back from a show here - 8 guests (3 were friends brought by others). :)3 bookings - 2 August (yeah, my August was EMPTY) and 1 September.$500 in sales so far and the host is pushing for her free towels (12 orders). I used David M's line about helping your friend reach the $500 and get more free stuff...one guest took a form to get another order for the host. :)1 recruit lead although I don't know how valid she is...she's thought about the business owns a ton of PC but had a show in September 2007 with another consultant. I asked though before I knew all this. If she signs someday elsewhere and someone else approached her first, I understand, I won't steal, but at least I planted the seed in case that consultant didn't.I did ask ALL my guests!

Great job Janet. I'm in awe of all of you who have shows this week right after conference. I can't seem to get anyone to do shows in July. I had the same problem last year. I'm hoping to some day have such a consistent schedule that when there is a special incentive, I'll be all set with a full schedule. That's a goal I'm reaching for.

You cheffers are just doing great at keeping accountable! ;)
No calls yesterday due to being w/a friend all day. Today: 4 voice mails, 1 no and 1 not at this time. Didn't get anymore in due to painting the steps and railing of the sunporch (boy was it HOT) I will keep dialing away....

Okay, I have only read the first post that Becky started, and will catch up to everyone else's posts in a few days. My plan is to try to stay away from CS for a few days and focus on making LOTS of contacts during that time, as well as getting organized and focused on my business. (okay, I will allow myself to jump on for just a couple of minutes each day, but ONLY for a few minutes).

I have had some great success making contacts in Chicago, so I wanted to share:

I got 5 leads in Chicago during the last 2 days, and 2 more today at home just while I was out and about. Plus, I left another message for a recruit lead that I had from a show last month, that I have kept calling unsuccessfully (kept getting voicemails). She left me a voicemail on my cell today, and I finally reached her. WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her DH is stationed overseas right now, and she has 2-3 small children, but has been thinking about doing this for a while. She thinks she might want to wait until late August when the kids go back to school to start her business.

Any words of wisdom for me will be welcome!!!

Bren706 said:
Okay, I have only read the first post that Becky started, and will catch up to everyone else's posts in a few days. My plan is to try to stay away from CS for a few days and focus on making LOTS of contacts during that time, as well as getting organized and focused on my business. (okay, I will allow myself to jump on for just a couple of minutes each day, but ONLY for a few minutes). I have had some great success making contacts in Chicago, so I wanted to share:I got 5 leads in Chicago during the last 2 days, and 2 more today at home just while I was out and about. Plus, I left another message for a recruit lead that I had from a show last month, that I have kept calling unsuccessfully (kept getting voicemails). She left me a voicemail on my cell today, and I finally reached her. WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her DH is stationed overseas right now, and she has 2-3 small children, but has been thinking about doing this for a while. She thinks she might want to wait until late August when the kids go back to school to start her business. Any words of wisdom for me will be welcome!!!
WOW Brenda! You are on fire! I forget - what wave were you in? Because that may help you decide how to proceed with her.

Becky - SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Go delete!

JAE said:
Great job Janet. I'm in awe of all of you who have shows this week right after conference. I can't seem to get anyone to do shows in July. I had the same problem last year. I'm hoping to some day have such a consistent schedule that when there is a special incentive, I'll be all set with a full schedule. That's a goal I'm reaching for.

You are doing great working your business though - it will pay off!

Be consistent!

So....the best laid plans.....I had planned on making some calls because DH had to work at another of the campuses for Crest-Fest. But, we haven't seen each other much this week, so when he called and asked if DS and I wanted to come over and hang out at Crest-Fest...how could I refuse?

Soooo, I put on my PC shirt, and loaded my PC bag with mini catalogs and business cards and headed out.

I handed out a few minis, will follow up with those people (I knew them - so didn't need to get their info) and helped walk a customer through a return for a broken stone.

So - I ended up getting my 3 contacts, even though my plans changed last minute!

Thankfully, I was ahead of the game with my calls. My sister and her three young kids are in town from Fort Wayne. We picked blueberries, went to the beach, went to a lacrosse game, and then to the General Store for ice cream after dinner. Tomorrow the plan is to make a few calls because I need another "yes". I need a show for August or at least September.

ChefBeckyD said:
WOW Brenda! You are on fire! I forget - what wave were you in? Because that may help you decide how to proceed with her.

I was in Wave 2 (So are you talking about the August 17th deadline?)

Bren706 said:
I was in Wave 2 (So are you talking about the August 17th deadline?)

Yep - that would be the one!:thumbup:

Today a my new networking group I handed out some flyers and have someone interested in a Sept. Show. I will call her as soon as she get's back from Vacation.

Also solidified a registry consultation for next week.

I did not get on the phone... I was wiped out today after being stressed about our roof. It is in the middle of being redone and beacuse of the weather a 2 day job has turned into 5 days!!!

Booo-Yow!!Gotta LOVE contacts like this:

:thumbup:As I'm getting ready for my show. A recruit lead (who attended my meeting Tuesday night) calls to ask some more questions. She is seriously considering signing. Can't quite get what the objection is at this point. Not sure it is $$$. Thinking it might be physical. (she's 73:D) Now we were not supposed to talk until Sunday. She's probably going to sign soon ---It'll be before September for sure KWIM;)

:thumbup:So, on my way to my show tonight I called this past Sunday's host about closing her show. She informed me she talked with her DH, and he agrees PC is a good fit for them. She's supposed to come over next Thursday to sign!:D

:thumbup:Get to my show. As I'm setting up the host is sitting there and so casually that I almost missed it, says "Yeah, I'm thinking about selling this stuff". She was talking to her friend, but most definitely so I could hear. Her DH jumped all over it. He wants them to be a team. Do the show and I ask her if she would like more info. SIGNED CONTRACT IN HAND!!!!

So, I've got a recruit interview tomorrow mid-morning and tons of follow up calls to make. I'm aiming for 10 before September!! Go big or go home, right?!?!

You ROCK, girl!!! How awsome was your day????

Re: Booo-Yow!!
amy07 said:
Gotta LOVE contacts like this:

:thumbup:As I'm getting ready for my show. A recruit lead (who attended my meeting Tuesday night) calls to ask some more questions. She is seriously considering signing. Can't quite get what the objection is at this point. Not sure it is $$$. Thinking it might be physical. (she's 73:D) Now we were not supposed to talk until Sunday. She's probably going to sign soon ---It'll be before September for sure KWIM;)

:thumbup:So, on my way to my show tonight I called this past Sunday's host about closing her show. She informed me she talked with her DH, and he agrees PC is a good fit for them. She's supposed to come over next Thursday to sign!:D

:thumbup:Get to my show. As I'm setting up the host is sitting there and so casually that I almost missed it, says "Yeah, I'm thinking about selling this stuff". She was talking to her friend, but most definitely so I could hear. Her DH jumped all over it. He wants them to be a team. Do the show and I ask her if she would like more info. SIGNED CONTRACT IN HAND!!!!

So, I've got a recruit interview tomorrow mid-morning and tons of follow up calls to make. I'm aiming for 10 before September!! Go big or go home, right?!?!

WOW Amy! Keep it up and you may BEAT Jillian this year! Where do you find them all?!?!?!

janetupnorth said:
WOW Amy! Keep it up and you may BEAT Jillian this year! Where do you find them all?!?!?!

I wouldn't go that far!!:eek:, But we do have the same ED. I was like#4 for recruiting in my ED's downline (I assume only for those that attended NC) but it sure did feel good to be mentioned that close to the STAR!:D

Where do I find them? Shows of course. And I seek them out. I'll be the first to admit that I do NOT :eek:ask everyone at checkout (yet). I just haven't gotten comfortable with my verbage so it doesn't sound scripted. So instead of sounding phony, I'm silent. BUT then I follow up later if I hear a red flag. Crazy method I know. And so not professional, but it works for me and that is the key. I'm comfortable, so the leads are comfortable with me. Atleast that's what I tell myself. One day I will get really aggressive like we learn in workshops, but I'm not there yet.

Hey, don't change what works for you!

Bren706 said:
I have had some great success making contacts in Chicago, so I wanted to share:

I got 5 leads in Chicago during the last 2 days, and 2 more today at home just while I was out and about. Plus, I left another message for a recruit lead that I had from a show last month, that I have kept calling unsuccessfully (kept getting voicemails). She left me a voicemail on my cell today, and I finally reached her. WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her DH is stationed overseas right now, and she has 2-3 small children, but has been thinking about doing this for a while. She thinks she might want to wait until late August when the kids go back to school to start her business.

Any words of wisdom for me will be welcome!!!

that is ROCKIN'!!!!! Sign 'em quick!!

No activity for me yesterday....:( Busy getting ready for DD's Birthday party this weekend.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! ;)

Better days ahead!

amy07 said:
I wouldn't go that far!!:eek:, But we do have the same ED. I was like#4 for recruiting in my ED's downline (I assume only for those that attended NC) but it sure did feel good to be mentioned that close to the STAR!:D

Where do I find them? Shows of course. And I seek them out. I'll be the first to admit that I do NOT :eek:ask everyone at checkout (yet). I just haven't gotten comfortable with my verbage so it doesn't sound scripted. So instead of sounding phony, I'm silent. BUT then I follow up later if I hear a red flag. Crazy method I know. And so not professional, but it works for me and that is the key. I'm comfortable, so the leads are comfortable with me. Atleast that's what I tell myself. One day I will get really aggressive like we learn in workshops, but I'm not there yet.
What is your show schedule like, Amy? Even when I have a lot of shows I rarely get red flags, but maybe I need to start a thread about how to spot the red flags. I could just be missing something. Not entirely impossible.

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara