• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Reach Your 3-2-1 Goals: Check-In and Update Today!

In summary, a group of individuals are discussing their progress towards their 3-2-1 goals, which include making contacts, booking shows, and recruiting new team members. One person has met their goal for the day and is working on approaching a friend about the business. They also mention their progress in booking shows for the upcoming weeks and their goal to recruit at least one new team member per month. One person offers advice to another about inviting a potential hostess to a show to help convince her to sell the products.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Do you guys do something like this?? If so, let me know where, if not, want to start?

Check in today, and tell us if you have reached your 3-2-1 Goals! Copy and past the 3 categories below and add in your own info!

I met goal today. It is only 9:44 here.

3 Contacts:
1.) I contacted two friends to plant the seed of having shows.
2.) I contacted my catalog show, and set a close date, and sent her files via email about having a 1K catalog show, etc.
3.) I contacted another lead about having a catalog show...she wants to see a catalog to see if the product is something she could "sell"- haha, she is a single sales woman, who can really do some damage, but she has to love the product. When I sold Marykay, I honestly just gave the reins over to her and let her sell for me. haha.
4.) I emailed one of my hostess' (who finally set her date last night) stuff to get her started via email. For example, the 50 in 5 flier, a letter, and a guest list to start filling out.
5.) i am working on figuring out how to approach a friend about the business. I don't think I will contact her today, but I am figuring out the best way to approach her/the topic!

2 bookings a week:

Week of 2/25- 3 shows booked
Week of 3/3- 1 show booked
Week of 3/10- no shows booked :(
Week of 3/17- no shows booked :(
Week of 3/24- 1 show booked

Need to get moving on one more show for w/o 3/3 and the two I have nothing on.

1 Recruit a Month:

I have one person I am thinking of...and another one in mind who is a LONG shot. But, I am going to give it a try!

Where do you stand for your 3-2-1 goals?

Thanks Becky!

I did want to comment on your lead for a Catalog show - if at all possible, have her come to a show, and let her try out the tools and see them in action. Just looking at them in a catalog may not convince her to sell them, but once she gets her hands on them, she will be sold!

Hello! It sounds like you are doing a great job reaching out and making contacts for potential shows and recruits. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for new opportunities to share our amazing products with others and grow my team. I would love to hear more about your ideas for starting something new if we don't already have it available. As for my 3-2-1 goals, I have reached my 3 contacts for the day and have 2 bookings scheduled for this week. I am still working on finding a potential recruit for the month, but I have a few ideas in mind. Keep up the great work and let's continue to support each other in reaching our goals!

What is 3-2-1 Check-In?

3-2-1 Check-In is a feature of Pampered Chef's consultant portal that allows consultants to track their progress, stay organized, and receive reminders for important business tasks.

How does 3-2-1 Check-In work?

Consultants can access 3-2-1 Check-In through their consultant portal. They can set up reminders for tasks, such as following up with customers or scheduling parties, and mark them as complete once finished. The feature also provides helpful tips and resources for consultants to grow their business.

Is 3-2-1 Check-In free to use?

Yes, 3-2-1 Check-In is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants to use. It is a helpful tool provided by the company to support their consultants' business growth and success.

Can I customize my reminders and tasks in 3-2-1 Check-In?

Yes, consultants can customize their reminders and tasks in 3-2-1 Check-In to fit their specific business needs. They can also add new tasks and set their own deadlines for each task.

How can 3-2-1 Check-In benefit my Pampered Chef business?

3-2-1 Check-In can help consultants stay organized and on track with their business tasks, leading to increased efficiency and potential for growth. It also provides helpful tips and resources to support consultants in their business journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vogee13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jbachen
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies