• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Hi there!
I need to hold myself accountable(sp?) for doing the 3-2-1 so here goes for today...
made 6 calls
left 3 msgs
reconnected with 2 customers who still want to host but it's not the right time.
Booked an early November show!

You go girl! I have 3-2-1 spelled out on my screen saver and added the phrase "NO MATTER WHAT" at the end of it. I need to be reminded ALL the time too.

Thanks!

Who esle want's to join me????

make sure to put your little lunch gift by your PC to also help you or by your phone!!! Do whatever it takes!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to! Right now my 3-2-1 seems to be:

3 contacts per week
2 shows per month
1 recriut a year

I need to step it up to the REAL 3-2-1! :0)

Christ Follower said:

3 contacts per week
2 shows per month
1 recriut a year

<giggle>
That's me, too!

well I f I were even doing that I would have 4 recruits by now (which I don't) and almost be a director (which I am not!!!) argggg....

3-2-1 No matter what!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ Follower said:

3 contacts per week
2 shows per month
1 recriut a year

Add me to this list! Baby steps..........

I'm in, Paulette! I have a form already made out and will be tracking starting tomorrow! We going to have a daily thread or just keep this one going forever?

I'm in too! I talk a big game but the accountability is the key.

MomToEli said:
I'm in, Paulette! I have a form already made out and will be tracking starting tomorrow! We going to have a daily thread or just keep this one going forever?

Can you post your form?

let's just keep this going forever!!!!!

Glad to have you aboard Sandy and Sherise! WOOHOO!!!!!

I wish we cheffers could have spent more time together at conference. I am definetly comming in earlier next year. I'm going to get the earliest flight I can the day before. I want to have time to go see some sights for once!

Here is my sheet. I can't remember where I got it from! Most likely on here, but maybe not.

I just love plagerism :rolleyes:

And guys, I really do need to do this. My dh is working like a mad man to keep us going around here. I simply can't expect him to do any more, and he really needs to slow down a little bit. So keep my feet to the fire, okay?

Attachments

• 3-2-1 Contact Sheet.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 946
MomToEli said:
Here is my sheet. I can't remember where I got it from! Most likely on here, but maybe not.

I just love plagerism :rolleyes:

And guys, I really do need to do this. My dh is working like a mad man to keep us going around here. I simply can't expect him to do any more, and he really needs to slow down a little bit. So keep my feet to the fire, okay?

I'M IN TOO!!!!!

Sandy ~ I love that sheet! I've seen another one, but this one is so much simpler! I don't need complicated.:rolleyes:
Thanks for posting the sheet - and thanks Paulette for starting this thread!

My wife & I are trying too! We're doing better but we're not at the real 3-2-1 yet! We're in to be accountable.:p

I'm in! I'm going to frame "it", and put it on the wall by the phone. I don't need it for its conventional use. I won't take it down until I'm a director!

Do you all plan to make calls on Saturday and Sunday? I'm a bit iffy on that. I also don't like calling on Friday's, but I'm going to do it anyway.

I say do what works for you. My calls went well today from about 11am till 12. Never got back at it.
For my Sundays I want to do calls from 2-3pm. I feel it is a pretty neutral time. I do have some customers I know spend Sundays on church activitiesand family so I will call them on other days. If I remember right when this first came out it was only expected that you do this 5 days a week.

It's not that cute, JAE. You'd better make Director soon :D

I'm going to do 7 days a week. Remember, it's not 3 calls a day, it's 3 contacts. They can also be face to face. And a contact is actually asking someone to host a cooking or catalog show, or asking them to sit down and talk about your business (you can count them when you talk, so long as you don't count them for both ... NO double dipping!)

I'm rounding up more catalogs, because one person talked about a contact could also be giving someone a catalog.

That's how I'm playing, anyway. I really want to make this work, so I'm really intent on sticking to the letter AND spirit of the law, so to speak!

My goal is to be a director by Oct 1 so I can attend my Executive Director's Director's Retreat. I have one qualified recruit right now. Of course, that means more than 1 recruit a month ...

Anyone else want to put a goal out there?

Three recruits signed up for September and two more by Christmas. How's that sound? Yes, three face to face contacts or actual conversations with someone on the phone every day, at least five days a week. if I get in more than three Monday through Thursday I'll count them towards Friday. If I don't get the contacts contacted then I'll be calling on Saturday and Sunday.

Anyone have a hard time reaching people?I came back from convention all pumped up with 3-2-1 but the first two days I tried this I made 20 calls and got answering machines on all of them. On the bright side - one called back and booked an end of July show! But I sometimes run out of names to call. I set up my list the night before and figure I'll have enough but then I just keep getting machines. I'm a little frustrated. I just signed up in November and I know the key is consistent shows to get consistent bookings. I have to up my shows but have to keep trying. I'm also wondering, if you get a machine and leave a message, how long do you wait to call back? A week? Two weeks? Try an email in between?

cspies said:
I came back from convention all pumped up with 3-2-1 but the first two days I tried this I made 20 calls and got answering machines on all of them. On the bright side - one called back and booked an end of July show! But I sometimes run out of names to call. I set up my list the night before and figure I'll have enough but then I just keep getting machines. I'm a little frustrated. I just signed up in November and I know the key is consistent shows to get consistent bookings. I have to up my shows but have to keep trying. I'm also wondering, if you get a machine and leave a message, how long do you wait to call back? A week? Two weeks? Try an email in between?
When I leave messages I say "Feel free to give me a call. I'll call you back in a few days if I don't hear from you." That way it doesn't need to be tomorrow, and it gives them the option to call me. But they know I am going to keep trying if I don't hear from them.

walpaperHi all...

I made this up and it is now my background/walpaper on my laptop. I need to keep it in front of me as much as possible. I also did a scrolling screen saver.

Attachments

• 321.JPG
    321.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 580
MomToEli said:
Anyone else want to put a goal out there?

DH and I need to sit down and discuss EXACTLY what we want from PC... but my initial goals are to...
1. Sign one more recruit to be able to attend Leadership
2. Get "the call" May 5th... an early Mother's Day present to myself
3. Give my two week notice for my PT job (which I actually do love and will really miss) on May 9th so my last day will be May 23rd... just in time for my 11th anniversary with DH on May 24th!

KICK MY BUTT, YOU GUYS!!!!!

Christ Follower said:

3 contacts per week
2 shows per month
1 recriut a year

Giggles..... UH Can I uh join that club too???:rolleyes: :eek:

Count me in too...... I need the extra boost and encouragement I will take it where every I can get it from!!

I'm in too. Love the chart idea.

leggy

Well, I talked to three people today and asked them if they wanted to have a show. No one said "yes", but only one said a definite "no". One friend said she would think about it and get bakc to me. Right now she is in a group of people doing the Dave Ramsey, save money, stay on budget thing so she would need to think of people other than those people to invite to a show. The other person said she saved my info so she could call me when she decides to have a show. I asked her for her e-mail so I could keep her posted on the host specials. That's a good thing. I kept calling because I really want a "yes". I got an answering machine and then decided to clean up my kitchen.

I've gotten all busy signals and answering machines today! I'll try tonight before my cluster meeting too though. It's hard to do calls because no one is home during the day and by night time, I'm making dinner and taking care of my family.

JAE said:
Well, I talked to three people today and asked them if they wanted to have a show. No one said "yes", but only one said a definite "no". One friend said she would think about it and get bakc to me. Right now she is in a group of people doing the Dave Ramsey, save money, stay on budget thing so she would need to think of people other than those people to invite to a show. The other person said she saved my info so she could call me when she decides to have a show. I asked her for her e-mail so I could keep her posted on the host specials. That's a good thing. I kept calling because I really want a "yes". I got an answering machine and then decided to clean up my kitchen.

You should recruit your friend!! The "Dave Ramsey Plan" is why I originally started PC. I needed an extra job to help get us out of debt. It has really worked well for me and my family. Just one more bill and then it's on to saving for a house!!

Good for you! Are you going to call into his show and say "WE'RE DEBT FREEEE!"? I don't know that she is in debt. I think she is just trying to save money or not spend too much. They live pretty much like non-spenders, but I think they are too unorganized to have a budget or stay on one before this program. I'll have to talk to her about becoming a consultant. We are going to go blueberry picking soon. (I've been picking twice in the last four days. I love fresh blueberries and love to have them in the freezer to use all winter long.)

(In regards to Christ Followers last post)

I have that same problem in the evening, but I can't use that as an excuse any longer. I have to set aside time from 7-8 every night to reach those who aren't ever home in the morning or afternoon. NO MORE EXCUSES if I want to be a director by Christmas!

Okay, you know what post I mean. I forgot to check the box.

I try to make all of my calls between 10-10:30am. If I don't have a show at night, my head isn't in PC. BUT I decided a while back to track my calls (I keep track in a excel spreadsheet) and decided to try at night for a week to see what happened. The results really surprised me! I found that I spoke with more people when I called in the morning than when I called in the evenings from 7-7:30pm. Today I made calls from 4:15-4:45 because I was out most of the day and only spoke to 1 person and she was on her other line. Go figure!

But I have a routine that I started for myself. I get up and walk 3 miles and then come home and make my calls before I change out of my workout clothes. This way, I get the two things I hate most out of the way the first thing... my workout and my phone calls!

When I call in the morning I do find that after 10 AM before noon is the best time to reach people. Today, it is a cloudy Monday so I think people were home more than normal sunny days.

Also, rainy days and snow days (I know it's July... but when winter comes!) are great because people are home!!!!!

Do you call people at work? I find that most of my contacts are working in the morning. I would love to be able to get at hold of more people dunring the day. My 20 month old son takes a two hour nap in the middle of the day and that's when I try to do most of my calls.

I don't call people at work unless that's the only phone # I have. I also don't like to call cell phones unless I have to. I also am a firm believer in leaving messages. It drives me crazy when people call me and don't leave a message because I see them on my caller ID!

BUT the good news is that a lady I left a message for just called me back from a message I left earlier to day and booked for August 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!! (Really wanted her for July but she didn't fall for my "Next week is definitely enough time to plan a party!" Drat!!!!) So NEVER underestimate the power of leaving messages!!!!!

Last edited:
woohoo! Congratulations! I also leave messages. That is so annoying when people call and don't leave messages!

After leaving several messages on people's machines, I finally got a hold of a live person! She's not ready to book a show but gave me a $35 order! Better than nothing! :0)

Just gotta get a hold of two more people!

Way to go. Let us know about the other two!

I know I have read this a thousand times, but does the 3 contacts include host coaching?

Back from NC, so I am committed to the goal I set before I left--8 to 12 shows every month.At NC, I decided that I need to be more intentional about my schedule. I plan to, instead of simply creating a "to do" list for the day, create a schedule of what I plan to do and when. I made my 3 contacts (actually 4) today. I may have an August show out of that.I have a show tomorrow, so I will be making my calls in the morning. I figure by varying my times, I may have a better shot at reaching more people.

The 3 means three contacts in person, by phone or face to face, asking someone to have a show or sharing "the opportunity" or both in the same call, of course.

JAE, thanks for the clarification... Since I have pretty much lost my voice today (it seems to happen every year after conference) I am going to count host coaching my thursday show (as my throat hurts too much after completing that call to do anymore tonight...). I also talked to someone in the office I work in who told me she wants to order stuff in October for her bf's b-day (she will be getting an invite to my mystery host in August though :) ) and I met with a potential host/former coworker at a friend's bday dinner and secured a date with her and gave and went over her host packet with her... While I should still do 1 more contact today, I am going to give my voice a rest, as I have high hopes for making a good 20 calls tomorrow after work/before my cluster meeting and don't want to push it!

Take care of yourself, Alison!

I am all for making up for missed contacts on other days. If you aren't well, you aren't well. It's not a rule, it's a guideline to a successful business. And, we all know if we are working as hard as we could be to get to where we want to be in this business. Do as much as you can whenever you can.

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711