• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Audience Participation Necessary for a Successful Pampered Chef Show?

In summary, the author had two parties and found that the first show was fine, but the host did too much in the second show and the guests didn't want to participate. The author also found that the hosts differed in how much they did and that it took time to develop a style that worked for them.
vhadley
Well I just had my 2nd party tonight! The first show the host didn't have to do anything at all, I did it all and was ran ragged! Fixed 2 recipes (pizza and chocolate velvet strawberry cake),which was my own fault b/c she kept asking to help me out, but was seated at the other end of a huge long table. Then tonight I felt the host did too much, put the pizza in the oven, got it out. I cut up the ingredients for the pizza but she put it all on there and got it in and out of the oven. At neither show did any of the guests want to participate, so I didn't push the issue. To be honest, I always hated being called on to come up in front of everybody to demonstrate the product, so if nobody says they want to help,then I don't want to call on them. But I feel as though there's something missing from my shows. Is this crucial to the shows, getting people up front and helping with the recipes? I do pass all the products around and let them do the food chopper, so they're getting the products in their hands. What are you all doing the most? Does everybody call on people to come up and help or not?

First off, I only offer one recipe. That way you aren't doing too much. Some hosts want to help, others don't. I let the ones that want to help me because who knows, they may find an interest in the business that way. I personally do not do interactive shows. Never felt comfortable doing them. If someone wants to help they can. I do offer for certain things, like the manual food processor so they can feel for themselves how easy it is to use it. I do pass around products if someone mentions it and we aren't using it for the recipe. Make sure to also include great benefits of the products. You don't have to talk about the stoneware being all natural clay but share the positives about it - even cooking, easy cleaning, etc as you use it.Trust me, you'll find your groove as you go on!!

Are you getting bookings from your parties? Are you getting sales at your parties? Every group, and every host will be different. And yes, it takes time to figure out what feels good for you as well. I too only do one recipe but here is where it ends in similarity. I do not do a demo but make the recipe after I have answered questions, talked about hosting and recruiting. The guest specials and host specials. Then I ask for help preparing the recipe. I usually get two or three helpers out of 10. Which in my opinion is plenty. every one is told that if they want to see a product or try a product, or have a question, they know I am! That is what works for me. You what you could do? I actually asked for a review from hosts about how I did. Any ideas they might have and even asked a few guests.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm getting one booking off each party and lowest sales was over $500snd one party, other one still climbing! Thank you to everyone that replied, I guess I'm just being impatient and want everything to be perfect everytime.

I have done over 900 shows and never had a perfect show.....

Just be yourself and have a good time!

There are very successful people with Pampered Chef who all succeed with different show methods. As long as you are not lying and saying stuff like "everything in the catalog has a lifetime guarantee", then there's really no WRONG way to do a show. Take as much online training as you can, ask others if you can observe their shows and then see what you like & what you'd like to implement into YOUR shows. ;)

What exactly is a "2nd show"?

A "2nd show" is a second party or demonstration that you host with Pampered Chef, either in your own home or at a friend's house. It is a great way to earn more rewards and share the products with more people.

Can I earn the same rewards at a 2nd show as I did at my first show?

Yes, you can earn the same rewards at your 2nd show as you did at your first show. The more you host, the more rewards you can earn!

What if something is missing from my 2nd show order?

If something is missing from your 2nd show order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in getting the missing item replaced or refunded.

Do I need to invite different people to my 2nd show?

No, you can invite the same people to your 2nd show as you did to your first show. However, it is also a great opportunity to invite new friends and family members who were unable to attend the first show.

How do I schedule a 2nd show?

To schedule a 2nd show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will help you pick a date and plan all the details for your 2nd show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • LeighPC