• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Your 2nd Recruit Meeting: Tips and Advice for Success!

In summary, the key to a successful second recruit meeting is to be prepared and organized, engage your recruits, and have a clear agenda and materials ready. The agenda should include a recap, new products and promotions, an opportunity for recruits to share their experiences, a demonstration or activity, and time for Q&A and setting goals. It is important to follow up with recruits after the meeting and keep them motivated and engaged by setting achievable goals, providing incentives, creating a support platform, and offering training or mentoring. Common mistakes to avoid include not being prepared, talking too much, not allowing time for participation, not following up, pressuring recruits, and being too sales-focused.
twinchefs
Gold Member
:eek:So this Saturday I have a meeting with a possible recruit. This is only my 2nd one ever. So I want to make sure I'm prepared. I sent her a few emails about the kits and requirements, and she wants to meet and go over the rules, how to recruit and move up. What should I take with me?? This is all new to me and I don't want to mess this up. Please help!!

Are you really comfortable doing this alone? If so, go for it! Take the Come Join Us brochure and the copy of the new promotion. Don't tell her too many details. One of the workshops I took at NC said not to "throw up" on the potential recruit. They don't have to know everything all at once and it can be pretty overwhelming at times. I would also take a New Consultant agreement. Do you have your Director or someone you can call if she has questions you can't answer?

Take the online training course called "The Recruiting Interview" it's about 30 minutes long, but it will coach you through all you need to know about this meeting.

The most important thing to bring with you is two copies of the Come Join Us booklet, a notepad and pen to take notes with, and I also usually bring the brochure that explains the rewards program with the PC$ etc- I believe it is called "Congratulations on your Pampered Chef Business" or something similar.

But if you take that online course it will walk you through EVERYTHING you need to know about this meeting, including what to say and all the right questions to ask. Good luck!

Thanks all!!

Hi there! Congratulations on your 2nd recruit meeting, that's so exciting! It's great that you have already reached out to your potential recruit and have set up a meeting to go over everything. Here are a few tips and pieces of advice that I have found helpful in my own experience:1. Bring your enthusiasm and passion for the business! This is your chance to share your love for Pampered Chef and inspire your potential recruit to join your team.2. Come prepared with information about the starter kits and the requirements for becoming a consultant. It's important for your recruit to understand the investment and commitment involved.3. Have some success stories and testimonials ready to share. This can help your recruit see the potential for success within the business.4. Be honest and transparent about your own experience as a consultant. Share both the highs and lows, and how you have overcome any challenges. This will help your recruit have a realistic understanding of what it takes to be successful.5. Bring any materials or resources that you find helpful in recruiting, such as brochures, business cards, or training materials. This can also include any success tools or training programs that your team or upline may have provided.Most importantly, just be yourself and have fun with it! Your passion and enthusiasm will shine through and make a lasting impression on your potential recruit. Best of luck to you and your recruit meeting! Let us know how it goes.

1. How can I make my second recruit meeting more successful?

The key to a successful second recruit meeting is to be prepared and organized. Make sure to have a clear agenda and any materials or products ready ahead of time. Also, try to engage your recruits by asking questions and encouraging participation.

2. What should I include in my agenda for the second recruit meeting?

Your agenda should include a brief recap of the previous meeting, any new products or promotions, an opportunity for recruits to share their experiences so far, and a demonstration or activity related to the products. You can also include time for Q&A and setting goals for the next meeting.

3. Is it important to follow up with my recruits after the second meeting?

Yes, following up with your recruits after the second meeting is crucial. This shows that you value their time and are committed to helping them succeed. You can send a thank you email or message and ask for any feedback or questions they may have.

4. How can I keep my recruits motivated and engaged after the second meeting?

One way to keep recruits motivated is by setting achievable goals and providing incentives for reaching them. You can also create a Facebook group or other online platform for ongoing support and communication. Additionally, regularly sharing success stories and offering training or mentoring can also keep recruits engaged.

5. What are some common mistakes to avoid during the second recruit meeting?

Some common mistakes to avoid during the second recruit meeting include not being prepared, talking too much and not allowing enough time for recruits to participate, and not following up with recruits afterwards. It's also important to avoid pressuring recruits or being too sales-focused, as this can turn them off from the opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • twinkie10