1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: 2nd recuit meeting

1. twinchefs

twinchefs Advanced Member Gold Member

:eek:So this Saturday I have a meeting with a possible recruit. This is only my 2nd one ever. So I want to make sure I'm prepared. I sent her a few emails about the kits and requirements, and she wants to meet and go over the rules, how to recruit and move up. What should I take with me?? This is all new to me and I don't want to mess this up. Please help!!

Oct 1, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Are you really comfortable doing this alone? If so, go for it! Take the Come Join Us brochure and the copy of the new promotion. Don't tell her too many details. One of the workshops I took at NC said not to "throw up" on the potential recruit. They don't have to know everything all at once and it can be pretty overwhelming at times. I would also take a New Consultant agreement. Do you have your Director or someone you can call if she has questions you can't answer?

Oct 1, 2009
  3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Take the online training course called "The Recruiting Interview" it's about 30 minutes long, but it will coach you through all you need to know about this meeting.

The most important thing to bring with you is two copies of the Come Join Us booklet, a notepad and pen to take notes with, and I also usually bring the brochure that explains the rewards program with the PC$ etc- I believe it is called "Congratulations on your Pampered Chef Business" or something similar.

But if you take that online course it will walk you through EVERYTHING you need to know about this meeting, including what to say and all the right questions to ask. Good luck!

Oct 2, 2009
  4. twinchefs

twinchefs Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks all!!

Oct 2, 2009
Have something to add?