• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeding 15-20 People: Ideas for an Easy Oven Recipe

has a show on Saturday and she is having a chowder party. She is suggesting that the host make a batch of the chowder and keep it hot in a crock pot so that everyone has enough.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I have a show on Friday she just sent me a message telling me that she is planning on 15-20 people..we are making the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder..but I thought with that many people that I might like to make another recipe as well..but I would like something that I am just putting in the oven when everyone gets there..I was thinking about a Brie or maybe the artichoke dip..what are some suggestions that you all have.

What about Touch Down Taco Dip?? That is a good and inexpensive recipe. Other suggestions would still be great.

That pumpkin recipe others suggested when I asked this same question was really good!! Let me go find it from my thread!

When you make the crust and start patting it into the bar pan it will seem like it isn't enough. Rest assured that it will kind of puff up as it bakes and be plenty.

Pumpkin Pie a la Easy

1-1/4 c. all purpose flour

3/4 c. quick or old-fashioned oats

1/2 c. packed brown sugar

1/2 c. pecans, chopped

2/3 c. butter or margarine, melted

4 eggs

2 cans (15 oz. each) solid pack pumpkin

2 cans (14 oz. each) sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)

2 t. ground cinnamon

1 t. ground ginger

1/2 t. ground nutmeg

OR use 3 ½ t. of Pampered Chef Pantry Cinnamon Plus—YUM!

1 t. salt

Thawed frozen whipped topping (optional)

Pecan halves (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In CLASSIC BATTER BOWL, combine flour, oats and brown sugar. Chop pecans using FOOD CHOPPER. Add to Batter Bowl.

Melt butter in MICRO-COOKER on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Add to dry ingredients; mix well. Press mixture onto bottom of STONEWARE BAR PAN. Bake 15 minutes.

Meanwhile, lightly beat eggs in Batter Bowl using STAINLESS STEEL WHISK. Add pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, spices and salt; whisk until smooth. Pour over crust.

Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool at room temperature. Cut into squares; serve using MINI SERVING SPATULA.

Garnish each serving with whipped topping using EASY ACCENT DECORATOR, pecan halves and additional ground cinnamon (or Cinnamon Plus), if desired. Refrigerate any leftover pie squares.

Yield: 24 servings

Thanks..I was hoping for some kind of dip or appetizer type of recipe

Just do 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup mayo and 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning and serve with veggies or crackers. Easy and highlights the seasonings. I usually sell several different seasonings whenever I do this - not just the featured one.

My favorite is the Pineapple Rum Sauce over cream cheese, and served with crackers. I serve it on bamboo, or on the Dots Oval platter...very pretty, and I sell a TON of the sauces!

Cheesy Bacon Bites are a personal favorite of mine at shows...and they go like hot cakes! Features lots of product, too. Here's the recipe...

Cheesy Bacon Bites

Ingredients
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup real bacon pieces
2 tablespoons chopped onions
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 package (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and pepper in Classic Batter Bowl using Small Mix ‘N Scraper. On flat side of Large Grooved Cutting Board, spread crescent rolls out in two long rectangles. Pinch seams together and roll smooth using Baker’s Roller. Spread cheese mixture on each triangle using Small Spreader.

2. Roll up, starting at longest side, and seal. Cut each roll into 16 slices using Color Coated Santoku Knife. Place slices on Large Round Stone with Handles. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Serve warm. Yields: 32 appetizers.

I would suggest Garlic Bites. I did this at a chowder party and it was a huge hit. It is super fast, super easy, and cheap!

In your saute pan, melt 2 T butter. Press then brown 2-3 cloves garlic. Remove from heat and cut into quarters each biscut with Prof. Shears 1 tube Crescent rolls. Bake 350 for about 20 minutes. Flip out of pan onto plate so bottom is up. You can get it all ready to pop into oven and tell them what you did to get it ready. The house smells yummy when they walk in b/c of the garlic.

If you are having this many ppl, I would suggest the host (or you) makes a batch ahead of time and keep it hot in a crock pot. My party was at lunch, though, and we wanted to make sure everyone had enough.

LOVE the chowder for a demo. Have fun!
Sandi

What are some easy oven recipes that can feed 15-20 people?

Some easy oven recipes that can feed 15-20 people include baked pasta dishes, sheet pan dinners, roasts, casseroles, and large batches of soups or stews. These recipes can easily be doubled or tripled to accommodate a larger group.

Can I make an oven recipe ahead of time and reheat it for a large group?

Yes, many oven recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated for a large group. Casseroles, lasagnas, and roasts can all be prepared in advance and reheated in the oven before serving. Just make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines.

Are there any dietary restrictions I should consider when preparing an oven recipe for a large group?

It's important to consider any dietary restrictions when preparing an oven recipe for a large group. Make sure to ask your guests about any food allergies or dietary preferences beforehand. You can also provide options for vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free dishes.

How can I make an oven recipe more budget-friendly for a large group?

To make an oven recipe more budget-friendly for a large group, you can opt for less expensive cuts of meat or use more affordable ingredients like beans or vegetables. You can also buy in bulk or shop for ingredients on sale to save money.

What are some side dishes that pair well with oven recipes for a large group?

Side dishes that pair well with oven recipes for a large group include roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, rice, and salad. These dishes can easily be prepared in advance and served alongside your main dish. You can also ask guests to bring a side dish to share to make it a potluck-style meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lovescooking
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PCCHeather0506