• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Get a 2nd Incentive Kit?

In summary, the person thinks it depends on if they can afford it and whether they will use it often. They also want a second one for loan.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I earned the one from the December incentive and am trying to decide if I want to get a 2nd one 50% off. It's almost too good to pass up at 50% off but I'm not sure how much I would use it at home. I always keep a kit packed in my car and will use it this season for recipes. Sometimes after a season or two some of the duplicate items just gather dust in my cupboard. Just thought I'd see what everyone else was doing.

i'm using both of mine! Love it :love:
when i have a show I put it in my kit otherwise they stay in dw or on counter

I would say that it definitely depends on if you can afford it. I like this product and have used it a couple of times trying it out, but I personally don't see my family using it all the time. Something I do want 2 of is the Veggie Wedger. I love that thing.

I'm not getting a second one at 50% off. I'm waiting until next week and getting it for 60% off with the catalog show I'm putting together. If there's something else you also want (like another set of the small glasses :love: ) you could hold off and get the MFP for 60% off in April. If I have a catalog show put together in April I may get one for one of my kids (adults) but not sure yet.

I'd rather get it that way than pay the shipping for the sample order. ..now if you want a bunch of other things too it may be more worth it to you.

If you have a second one, then you can loan it to new recruits to use at their shows until they get their own. Help then sell more.

I did get a second one as I plan to offer a show of salsas and chips...using the mango, the regular tomato, and the pineapple salsa from the napolean recipe. I just figured it would aid my sanity and they do not take up alot of space.:chef:

First thing I ordered when my changeover kit came. I will keep one in my kit and one at home. I love it.

I'm seriously considering getting another. I want one to have in my kit, and one for use.

I like the idea of having one to loan out. Money isn't a problem I earned some PC$. Just trying to figure out if I really need another one.

I ordered a 2nd one. I like the idea of having 2 in case I want to show one type of food in one and a totally different type of food in the 2nd.

I also think another is good just in case of breakage!:eek: I would be devastated if I had planned a show around it and had a malfunction. I think this is going to be a very vital part of my Spring/Summer shows.

ShootFire! I want two of everything! One for kit, one for home....Oh Wait A Minute...THREE of everything...need a complete set of goods for the camper!I ♥ Pampered Chef!

Well, I have duplicates of a lot of things, but for the most part I use everything I demo in my own kitchen. I want people to see that they will hold up...and work just as well when they have a scratch or blemish. However, even if you wouldn't use 2 MFPs I would get it anyway...makes a great gift and it will be at a great price...although 60% off is better if you have a show next month.

I just want my first set of products!!! I can't wait until I'm back stateside & can get shipments in a reasonable amount of time. :cry:

1. Should I get a 2nd incentive kit if I already have one?

It depends on your personal goals and needs. If you have a large customer base and are looking to expand your business, a 2nd incentive kit can be beneficial. It can also be helpful if you frequently do multiple parties or events at once. However, if you are just starting out or have a small customer base, it may not be necessary.

2. What are the benefits of having a 2nd incentive kit?

Having a 2nd incentive kit can allow you to reach more customers and potentially increase your sales. It can also save you time and hassle by having extra products on hand for parties or events. Additionally, it can help you earn more rewards and bonuses from Pampered Chef.

3. Do I have to pay for a 2nd incentive kit?

Yes, you will need to purchase a 2nd incentive kit just like you did for your first one. However, Pampered Chef often offers discounts and promotions for consultants who purchase a 2nd kit.

4. Can I choose which products come in my 2nd incentive kit?

Unfortunately, no. The products in the 2nd incentive kit are preselected and cannot be customized. However, they are typically a mix of popular and new products to help you showcase a variety of items to your customers.

5. How do I order a 2nd incentive kit?

To order a 2nd incentive kit, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the company directly. They will provide you with the necessary information and steps to purchase your kit. Keep in mind that you must be a current consultant to order a 2nd incentive kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies
Views
marystell1
Replies
Views
esavvymom