• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

25Th Anniversary Messenger Bag

In summary, the 25th Anniversary Messenger Bag is a versatile and stylish bag made of durable high-quality cotton canvas. It measures 12 inches in length, 3.5 inches in width, and 11 inches in height. It features a total of 6 pockets, including a main compartment, 2 front pockets, 2 side pockets, and an interior zip pocket. The bag can be used for both casual and professional purposes, and can also be personalized with a custom embroidered name for a unique and special touch.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
any interest in this?
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j65/bigbrat25/for%20sale/17b0_1.jpg

I have one in great condition that I only used a handful of times.

If you are interested, pm me!

I have one also that I am willing to sale if anyone wants one.

Laura

1. What is the size of the 25th Anniversary Messenger Bag?

The 25th Anniversary Messenger Bag measures 12 inches in length, 3.5 inches in width, and 11 inches in height.

2. Is the bag made of durable materials?

Yes, the 25th Anniversary Messenger Bag is made of high-quality, 100% cotton canvas that is durable and long-lasting.

3. Can the bag be used for both casual and professional purposes?

Absolutely! The 25th Anniversary Messenger Bag features a versatile and stylish design that makes it suitable for both casual and professional use.

4. How many pockets does the bag have?

The 25th Anniversary Messenger Bag has a total of 6 pockets, including a main compartment, 2 front pockets, 2 side pockets, and an interior zip pocket.

5. Can the bag be personalized?

Yes, the 25th Anniversary Messenger Bag can be personalized with a custom embroidered name, making it a unique and special gift for yourself or a loved one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookie325
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • deanna_g
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • smilesarepriceless