• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

25 Unopened Spring/Summer Catalogs Available

In summary, the 25 unopened Spring/Summer catalogs include new products and featured collections such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and entertaining items. These catalogs can be customized with your contact information and logo. Delivery time for the catalogs is typically 3-5 business days, with the option to save on shipping costs by ordering in bulk. Unfortunately, there are no discounts for purchasing 25 catalogs and returns are not accepted for unopened catalogs. It is recommended to order the exact amount needed to avoid excess.
Chef Jill
39 Brand New Spring Summer Catalogs AvailableIf anyone is interested, I have an unopened package of 25 spring/summer '05 catalogs available. In addition I have 14 loose catalogs. They are all brand new, unmarked. They're great for fairs, etc. Please e-mail me an offer or trade. THANK YOU. Jill

PS Does anyone know if these are considered "BOUND PRINTED MATTER" by the USPS? I'm just trying to figure out shipping.

Last edited:
hi
Chef Jill said:
If anyone is interested, I have an unopened package of 25 spring/summer '05 catalogs available. In addition I have 14 loose catalogs. They are all brand new, unmarked. They're great for fairs, etc. Please e-mail me an offer or trade. THANK YOU. Jill

PS Does anyone know if these are considered "BOUND PRINTED MATTER" by the USPS? I'm just trying to figure out shipping.

Hi I'm interested in what you think is a fair price for these, seeing that there is only about a week of "life" left in them. I think you could put them in a flat rate priority box ot larger envelope... not sure how much though. Let me know. :)

1. What is included in the 25 unopened Spring/Summer catalogs?

The 25 unopened Spring/Summer catalogs include all of the new products and featured collections for the season. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and entertaining items.

2. Can I customize the catalogs with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the catalogs with your contact information and logo. This will help promote your business and make it easier for customers to contact you.

3. How long will it take to receive the 25 catalogs?

Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for the catalogs to be delivered. However, this may vary depending on your location and shipping method.

4. Are there any discounts for purchasing 25 catalogs?

Currently, there are no discounts for purchasing the 25 catalogs. However, you can save on shipping costs by ordering in bulk.

5. Can I return any unopened catalogs if I do not use them all?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on unopened catalogs. We recommend ordering the amount that you think you will need to avoid any excess.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies