• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the 25 Show Team and how can it boost my PC sales and earnings?

In summary, a "25 Show Team" in Pampered Chef is a group of consultants who commit to holding 25 cooking shows within a designated timeframe. To join, you can contact your team leader or attend team meetings. Benefits of being part of a team include support, training, and the opportunity to earn rewards and recognition. There are no specific requirements to join, and you can be part of multiple teams as long as you communicate with your team leaders.
chefamanda
What is the 25 show team mentioned in the Feb 6 Weekly Bites? I've been in PC for 4 1/2 year and never heard of it.
Amanda

they are referring to a cluster having between them all 25 shows a month.

so for me, my recruits and me should have 25 shows scheduled each month. If all of them do the 25 shows a month then you should have about $10,000k organization.

they talk about this in detail when you go to the director academy. its a way to look at your downline in quantitative numbers instead of just "what will my cluster do this month". another way to count on a paycheck!

Thank you! I wonder why they put something in Weekly Bites that only Directors would know about? (I looked all over CC before asking the question on here.)

So $10k as in your sales or commission? This does explain why our director offered an incentive for this in Jan...

as in your cluster's sales. I wish commission!!!! But, if you had a $10k/mo sales team, you'd be bringing home about $300 just in overrides, plus your 25% or more on what you did personally! It definately adds up!

1. What is a "25 Show Team" in Pampered Chef?

A "25 Show Team" in Pampered Chef is a group of consultants who have committed to holding 25 cooking shows within a designated timeframe. This is a way for consultants to reach their sales goals and receive rewards and recognition from the company.

2. How do I join a "25 Show Team" in Pampered Chef?

To join a "25 Show Team" in Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your team leader or mentor for information on available teams. You can also attend team meetings and events to network and find a team to join.

3. What are the benefits of being part of a "25 Show Team"?

Being part of a "25 Show Team" in Pampered Chef offers various benefits, such as support and accountability from team members, access to training and resources, and the opportunity to earn rewards and recognition from the company for reaching sales goals.

4. Do I have to be a certain level or have a specific number of shows to join a "25 Show Team"?

No, there are no specific requirements to join a "25 Show Team" in Pampered Chef. Any consultant can join a team as long as they are committed to holding 25 shows within the designated timeframe.

5. Can I be part of more than one "25 Show Team" at a time?

Yes, you can be part of multiple "25 Show Teams" in Pampered Chef. However, it is important to communicate with your team leaders and ensure that you are able to meet the commitments for each team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JD Gray
  • sarahsellcm