• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unlock Results with Our $25 Reactivation Program

In summary, the "$25 Reactivation Program" is a program offered by some mobile phone carriers that allows customers to reactivate their inactive account by paying a $25 fee. Eligibility for the program varies by carrier and typically requires a certain period of inactivity and no recent payments or usage on the account. The main benefit of the program is that it allows customers to reactivate their account and keep their phone number without having to sign up for a new account. It may also offer promotional deals or discounts. To enroll, customers can contact their carrier's customer service or visit a retail store. The availability of the program may vary by carrier and plan, so it is best to check with your specific carrier for more information.
Let's share results from the $25 renewal program... anyone have consultants come back?

2 (that I can think of) so far. I have another one who wants to do it but was on a month long vacation visiting her military hubby on the opposite side of the country and needed to wait until she gets home. And another one who's debating if she wants to renew under her current recruiter (what I recommended) or re-sign with me (I told her I didn't feel comfortable with this and either way she still has me for support).

1 so far, but in 2 months she's yet to turn anything in. :(

1 and I think she might actually do something this time!

2 so far nothing has been submitted. I have not called them, however, and I need to asap.

I had 2 surprise calls yesterday from former consultants telling me they had used the reactivation! Love it. 2 others used it this month and I had 2 completely resign. Loving this program... and as you all said.. yet to see if they do anything. All had qualified in the past. Anything is better than nothing as far as I am concerned, because there is no work involved for me. I am not doing another grand opening for them.

What is the "$25 Reactivation Program"?

The "$25 Reactivation Program" is a program offered by some mobile phone carriers that allows customers to reactivate their inactive account by paying a $25 fee.

Who is eligible for the "$25 Reactivation Program"?

Eligibility for the "$25 Reactivation Program" varies by carrier, but generally, customers who have had an inactive account for a certain period of time and have not had any payments or usage on their account may be eligible.

What are the benefits of the "$25 Reactivation Program"?

The main benefit of the "$25 Reactivation Program" is that it allows customers to reactivate their account and keep their phone number without having to go through the process of signing up for a new account. It also may offer promotional deals or discounts for reactivating.

How do I enroll in the "$25 Reactivation Program"?

To enroll in the "$25 Reactivation Program," you will need to contact your mobile phone carrier's customer service or visit a retail store. They will be able to assist you with the enrollment process and provide more information on eligibility and fees.

Is the "$25 Reactivation Program" available for all types of mobile phone plans?

The availability of the "$25 Reactivation Program" may vary by carrier and plan. It is best to check with your specific carrier to see if this program is available for your particular plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Sheila