• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

25 New in Package Spring 18 Catalogs

In summary, the "25 New in Package Spring 18 Catalogs" package includes 25 new catalogs showcasing the latest Pampered Chef products for the spring season. Additional catalogs can be ordered at an extra cost by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. While there are no discounts available for this package, combining it with other products can save on shipping. These catalogs can be used as a marketing tool for the business by distributing them to potential customers, leaving them at local businesses, or using them for virtual parties. Digital versions of these catalogs are also available on the Pampered Chef website and Consultant App, making them easy to share on social media or send to customers via email.
Kate Siciliano
I've unceremoniously left the biz, and just realized I've got new catalogs sitting here that I'm never going to open!$10 + Shipping and they are yours.

Good morning Kate! Can I ask what the shipping cost would be to zip code 45011. Thank you!

Wow, it sounds like you're really making a big change in your life! I hope everything is going well for you. As for the catalogs, have you considered donating them to a local library or community center? That way, someone else can benefit from them and you won't have to worry about finding a buyer. Just a thought! Best of luck to you in your new endeavors.

1. What is included in the "25 New in Package Spring 18 Catalogs" package?

The package includes 25 new catalogs featuring the latest Pampered Chef products for the spring season.

2. Can I order additional catalogs in this package?

Yes, you can order additional catalogs at an additional cost. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Are there any discounts for purchasing this package?

At this time, there are no discounts available for purchasing this package. However, you can save on shipping by combining this package with other Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I use these catalogs to promote my Pampered Chef business?

These catalogs are a great marketing tool for your business. You can hand them out to potential customers, leave them at local businesses, or use them for virtual parties.

5. Are these catalogs available in digital format?

Yes, you can access digital versions of these catalogs on the Pampered Chef website or through the Pampered Chef Consultant App. These digital catalogs are great for sharing on social media or sending to customers via email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • kcmckay