• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Bookings: Tips & Strategies for 24 Bookings in 24 Hours

In summary, the recent post from ScottCooks includes an attachment for the 24 shows in 24 hrs. It included what to say..... In summary, the recent post from ScottCooks includes an attachment for the 24 shows in 24 hrs. It included what to say..... ScottCooks has been recently re-activated as a consultant and is looking for hosts to book shows for The Pampered Chef. He has found success in the past using this same script with some great results and is looking to repeat the success. He is offering a $100 shopping spree to the hosts of the shows he books.
meea
Hi Everyone! Newly Re-Activated consultant who has been "lurking" for awhile now..

First and foremost..this site is GREAT! All of you have such GREAT ideas I sometimes don't know where to start first! :D

Being that I have been in PC for awhile..got out..and then back.. got out and back again...isn't Third time "the charm.." I have been trying to get my business back and FAST!

I saw the flyer on 24 bookings in 24 hours and am going to GO FOR IT..but wanted to first see who has done this recently..and what "wording" did you use..things that worked best..etc..

Thanks to all on CS!! Looking forward to now being a part of a great group! :chef:

There's a recent post from ScottCooks that includes an attachment for the 24 shows in 24 hrs. It included what to say.....

I'll try to pull it up for you....

Liquid Sky said:
There's a recent post from ScottCooks that includes an attachment for the 24 shows in 24 hrs. It included what to say.....

I'll try to pull it up for you....

Here ya go!

Attachments

• 24 BOOKINGS IN 24 HOURS.doc
    34 KB · Views: 929
I have done this in the past - using this same script - with some great success.

I think it's about time to pull it out again! Thanks for the reminder.

I am amping myself up to do it too. I have never done this type of booking blitz before. I am looking at a very empty calendar right now and want it FULL!

Thanks for the link! I actually changed the format a little and this is what I am going to say..

"Hi __ this is _________for the Pampered Chef. I had your name and # on file and was thinking of you. I was calling to see if you would be interested in being one of my preferred hosts. I have been given the challenge to book 24 shows in 24 hours. I'm booking dates between now and ______. And for booking your show with me in this 24 hour period you'll be entered to win a $100 shopping spree with The Pampered Chef. We have recipes that can feed your friends and family at around $2.00 a serving and we have a new Spring & Summer catalog that just came out for you and your friends to shop from. Our host bonuses in the next months are awesome! Including Earth Friendly Bamboo in April and May is our Help Whip Cancer Month with featured pink items. Please give me a call back at xxx-xxx-xxxx to be one of the preferred hosts. My challenge ends at ___ on ___ night. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank You!"

What do you think?
Any tweeking needed??

My dates booking ARE actually only 1 month "out" - I need to control my calander and when I have the month filled.. I will do another Booking blitz with people I didn't reach.. and just put in the other dates I need filled..

My other thoughts are that I won't "limit" myself to the phone..w/in the 24 hours whoever I come in contact with.. I will also offer them to be my preferred host.

I'm giving it a go!! I have done some calls-but am not reaching anyone so I'm sending a mass BCC email out to let them know what I'm doing (and have gotten one response for a June show!) and the one person I did call wants a May show (bridal) AND has a $2000 registry from her future daughter-in-law for me to input! I can't do this in a day due to work so I'm separating it into a few hours of calling a night and putting a deadline of Sunday at 8 p.m. to reserve your date/time. I'm excited!!

I am so going to do this. I have let my PC business die down a bit... how is THAT going to get me to Disney? SOOO, I think I am going to take on this challenge and see what happens! I will keep you guys posted. I have some things going on with another business, so it will have to wait until after the weekend. I will start Monday! GL to the rest of you!

I'm going to do this too, my April is kind of empty (only have a 2day home show, and a PTO shopping night). May and June are pretty empty too. I'm definately going to do this.

Wow, what a great idea. I'm going to do this, as well. The people we call don't need to know which 24 hours we are calling in. Cool. Thanks so much for sharing, everyone.

I did something similar but I used the DCB as an incentive, I would not be able to give a $100.00 shopping spree. It cost me $26.00 and I did it for 48 hours. I told everyone they could be the first on the block to own a white one..let alone the $69.00 price tag. I only wanted to get bookings march thru June( i try to do an average of 6-8 parties a month plus caddys) anyways, I did get 11 bookings during that time and called about 25-30 people. Was pretty excited, and grateful because it did help me get booked for march and april. I did find this idea awhile ago on here and just tweaked to fit my situation. Thanks for all the great ideas. Very excited because this helped me reach $10,000 in sales, in Michigan, after just 5 1/2 months...WhoooHoo!! Hope to, NO, plan to have $15,000 by the end of April. Thanks for letting me share my excitement.

Last edited:
Thanks for the idea on the DCB instead of the $100 shopping spree..
I'm just not sure if people will get AS excited with what I am limiting them to WIN.. vs..what "they could choose" for the $100....could make it $50 instead.......will have to think about that a little more..
Any other ideas on this??

I agree that $100 is alot but..using the Host discount, of course and if you do get the full 24 bookings..you should come out ahead....

I wish everyone luck!
I am starting tonight!
Let's all post on our success!

The least it can do is get me over the dreaded "phone fear!"

meea said:
Thanks for the idea on the DCB instead of the $100 shopping spree..
I'm just not sure if people will get AS excited with what I am limiting them to WIN.. vs..what "they could choose" for the $100....could make it $50 instead.......will have to think about that a little more..
Any other ideas on this??

I told my guests they could win a $50 shopping spree and they are biting...in my mind, I meant $50 of free product value but I would use their host discount so it would be even less for me plus the commission--don't forget the commission!

jenniwest04 said:
I told my guests they could win a $50 shopping spree and they are biting...in my mind, I meant $50 of free product value but I would use their host discount so it would be even less for me plus the commission--don't forget the commission!

My thoughts exactly, this is what I am changing it to. I was going to start tonight, but I have a recruit interview instead. Will start tomorrow.

Glad ya'll were thinking $50... I know that the commission would cover it, but I sure think $50 is more reasonable and people LOVE free! As my HD says, my two favorite words are 'shopping' and 'free' and when you put them in the same sentence, that makes it even better!

HI everyone!
Thought I would post my results so far..
I actually didn't start until tonight due to an unexpected funeral yest pm..
anyhow..here are my results: (this was all in only 1 1/2 hrs)
x7 Left msgs
x1 wanted me to call back over wknd-she was at the store
x2 NO's-but wanted monthly newsletter (when I get that up and running) and took my personal website info
and
x1 BOOKING! woo hooo!!!!
Then as I am finishing up and typing an email I get a phone call..it's the very first msg I left for someone and she CALLS BACK and BOOKS A SHOW! I booked both of them for middle of April!!!!

I can't believe it!!!!

Also..I did end up going with only $50 instead of $100..I also really put the emphasis on the $2 budget-friendly meals..they loved it! The "script" I had really kept me focused and able to say what I needed to say! I also think that calling during the time (7pm-8:45 pm) I did helped with being able to reach people better..

I will be making more calls tomm pm.

Soo..let me her some of your success!

OH..by the way: the phone is finally my FRIEND! :chef:

do you think that 24 bookings in 24 hours works when you talk to a person face to face? Like me teling them, well i have a challenge to book 24 bookings in 24 hours would you like to help? I'm going to try it today, I have a party to attend and while the kids are busy I'll be talking to the parents ;-)

Yes..it would work!!

In fact..today I am having a Garage sale at my house and I am offering a
"Garage Sale Weekend Only Special"

If they book a show with me this weekend..they can get into my $50 drawing!!

It's WORKING!! I got x2 ladies that gave me their name and #!

I made a flyer that I handed out to most people with April's and May's special, my personal website and also the new info on the Mini Kit..etc.. and handed out a catalog if they were really interested in taking one!

Hi, I was wondering if anone has the three months of host and guest specials o one page for April, May, and June? This one could work, but I wanted to see what's out there too.

sodapple09 said:
do you think that 24 bookings in 24 hours works when you talk to a person face to face? Like me teling them, well i have a challenge to book 24 bookings in 24 hours would you like to help? I'm going to try it today, I have a party to attend and while the kids are busy I'll be talking to the parents ;-)

so i went to the birthday party and one mom was in love with PC she has gone to two shows and is going to a third this June, lol, i asked about booking but she said her place was small but she did buy something. Then i talked to another one and she is booking for April i do have to call her back but she is excited to have one and get items for free, who wouldn't?!. i also got another sale and i have to call that mom and tell her the bamboo is the host special, she really wanted it actually she wanted EVERYTHING lol, so I'm ready for April!!! yay! oh and i have to call my sister in law, she wants to do a show as well =-D can't wait!!

Hello! I am new to the site and love this post! I attempted to start my 1st hour of bookings and got mostly answering machines. No call backs :thumbdown:

I opened my little brothers middle school phone book and started calling people. I got one show- still waiting on the date.

How do you think of people to call? I can't keep asking the same 20 people that usually buy from me. I need help! :confused:

anyone have a script that they use when they get a live person on the phone?

The 24/24 started my momentum for sure!

I use the same "script" if I got a live person....

After my garage sale over the weekend I also got another booking for April..

I have also really focused on just talking with everyone I meet..which, even though I have no poblem with striking up conversations..it isn't easy for me to "ask if they were interested in having a show" but I decided what did I have to loose..and have just went with it..in the last 3 day's..I have gotten at least 1 booking a day..

I went from having ZERO shows to 7 shows for April plus an Expo and 2 Bookings in May..

I am NOT stopping there!!!

How many of you are trying this? how has it gone for you?

I haven't started this yet...

Need motivation!!!

I haven't tryed this yet. But when I do I'll post the results.

jessicanichole said:
How do you think of people to call? I can't keep asking the same 20 people that usually buy from me. I need help! :confused:

Spring is in the air- and so are Craft Fairs and Spring Bazaars! Get on Craigslist or your local newspaper, check with your Chamber of Commerce, local Farmer's Markets, etc and see if you can find some. I don't know where you are located, but hopefully you are near enough to a town/city that would have these sort of things. If you can't find one, but know several other vendors with other DS companies or crafty-type vendors...start your own! :D (I'm hoping to do this eventually.)

I've done one vendor table so far this spring (a Kids Consignment Sale), and it yielded alot of fresh results. I've got 3 more lined up for the next three months- with a possible 4th with my area Chamber of Commerce Business Expo. I found the 3 coming up on Craigslist by searching for the keywords vendor, vendors, craft fair, bazaars - and search under "For Sale", or "Community", or "Events", or "Arts/Crafts"....I found several just by trying different categories and different search words- you never know what someone will type it up under.
If you do set up a vendor table at an event, check out this thread for tips (things I've learned, and other consultants here).

Here are a few docs for ideas on where to promote your business also:
119-ways-promote-your-business-offline.doc
100-creative-ways-advertise-your-business.doc

Also- Pamper a Business. This is a huge thread discussing great ideas on this. You can also find several smaller threads if you look at the bottom of the page for related threads/topics.

Good luck! I'm going to revisit these topics myself to get my rear in gear. :D

I decided I wanted to try this to try to book my June up solid. I want a WOW JUne!!! So I'm making some calls tonight but I'm also sending an email. However I typed out an email but I feel like I could scale it back a little. Can you great cheffers take a gander and help me scale it down and make it less wordy? I don't want everyone who reads it to get lost and just ignore it. Thanks. Oh and the reason I'm offering the HWC products is I ordered some extras for cash and carry but they came the day of event after I did event. I didn't need cash n carry just thought it might help.

June is a great month to host a pampered chef party. We've got great new recipes that cost about $2 a serving and can be made in 30 minutes or less. Doesn't that sound great!! Don't you want to learn great inexpensive recipes that are quick. Who couldn't use a quick cheap meal that doesn't require a drive thru???? Now that the weather is getting warmer don't you want a fun free night out with the girls? Hosting a cooking class is a great way to do just that. We can even move it outside with a grilling show or we can make a quick no bake dessert so we keep the house cool. I'm currently booking now thru June 30th. I've been issued a challenge to book 24 shows in 24 hours. Don't you want to be one of my preferred hosts. Book a show with me and also be entered into a drawing to win a $50 shopping spree with me. On top of that if you book a show with me you will also get one of the exclusive May Help Whip Cancer products even if you're show is held in June. And this offer is not limited to cooking party's. Catalog parties will count as well, all that requires is you passing some books around collecting some orders and get all the host benefits. I've attached the May & June specials as well as my open show dates. I'm giving a little more than 24 hours for you to be entered into this special. The offer expires on Thursday at 8pm. You can respond via email or phone. Talk to you soon. Can't wait for your show!!!!:)

Here is what I would write:

I've been issued a challenge to book 24 shows in 24 hours. In order to met this challenge, I have a great deal for you!

If you schedule a Cooking or Catalog show with me for June BY THURSDAY NIGHT AT 8 PM, I will enter you into a drawing for a $50 shopping spree, to use when your party closes! ALSO everyone who books a show with me this week will will receive a May Help Whip Cancer product as my gift to you!

Other reasons you will want to host a June show:

• New recipes that cost about $2 a serving and can be made in 30 minutes or less.
  • A fun free night out with the girls. (are you offering everyone a free show?)
  • I'm offering outside shows with a grilling show. You don't have to clean your house!
  • Delicious and quick no bake dessert so we keep the house cool.

You can respond via email or phone. Talk to you soon. Can't wait for your show!!!!

Thanks Holly that's perfect. I made my calls and didn't get any booked yet. One person can't do June, but may do July and the other has to check her calender. I left 4/5 messages though so fingers crossed they'll find the offer worth while to book. I also sent the email to rest of contacts and we'll see what happens. Staying optimistic.

Keep us updated- I like the wording also Holly- and may borrow it too. I have several Fair contacts to follow up with and would like to use something to entice them to commit to a date (several "maybe")

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Here is what I would write:

I've been issued a challenge to book 24 shows in 24 hours. In order to met this challenge, I have a great deal for you!

If you schedule a Cooking or Catalog show with me for June BY THURSDAY NIGHT AT 8 PM, I will enter you into a drawing for a $50 shopping spree, to use when your party closes! ALSO everyone who books a show with me this week will will receive a May Help Whip Cancer product as my gift to you!

Other reasons you will want to host a June show:

• New recipes that cost about $2 a serving and can be made in 30 minutes or less.
  • A fun free night out with the girls. (are you offering everyone a free show?)
  • I'm offering outside shows with a grilling show. You don't have to clean your house!
  • Delicious and quick no bake dessert so we keep the house cool.

You can respond via email or phone. Talk to you soon. Can't wait for your show!!!!

I'm planning to send an email out today - anyone have any great ideas for the subject to go with this basic email? I've added the June specials and taken out the part about grilling because I have no idea how to cook on a grill. Thanks everyone!!

Quick question--are you having to come up with $50 shopping spree?

Yes, if you choose to offer that you'd have to pay for it as a consultant gift.

sk8rgrrl99 said:
I'm planning to send an email out today - anyone have any great ideas for the subject to go with this basic email? I've added the June specials and taken out the part about grilling because I have no idea how to cook on a grill. Thanks everyone!!

Just curious... did you send the email and what kind of response did you get? Also, what did you put in the subject line that would grab everyone's attention?

I sent a similar email out and haven't had any response other than one person telling me she couldn't do it but thanking me for offering it to her. She did say she would order from me every now and then!

caraighan said:
Just curious... did you send the email and what kind of response did you get? Also, what did you put in the subject line that would grab everyone's attention?

I sent a similar email out and haven't had any response other than one person telling me she couldn't do it but thanking me for offering it to her. She did say she would order from me every now and then!

I don't think I would JUST depend on the email. Follow up with phone calls, we can't expect the business to come to us, we have to work at it.
I am accepting this challange, although I will have to spread it over a couple days with 3 small children at home!

mscharf said:
I don't think I would JUST depend on the email. Follow up with phone calls, we can't expect the business to come to us, we have to work at it.
I am accepting this challange, although I will have to spread it over a couple days with 3 small children at home!

I don't depend on JUST the email. I've made phone calls as well. I don't expect the business to just come to me. I just wondered what you would put in the subject line because I use iContact for my emails and noticed not many people have even opened it.

As far as the phone calls go, I had one catalog booking, one "call me tomorrow", one "call me next week"... I don't remember what else. Only one solid booking so far. I also have to spread it out over a few days. I work a full time job as well as PC.

I happened up this thread yesterday and loved the idea. I decided to put my big girl panties on and give it a try. Oh my...I've left messages galor, but the exciting part is I've gotten to actually talk to 3 people and have gotten 2 shows booked. WOOHOO....:sing: 2 outta 3 ain't bad!

Thanks for all the helpful info/advice.
~Kel

I sent out the email on Tuesday and started my calls yesterday. Lots of messages since I called during the day. NO call backs or any response to the email, other than 4 No's. Will continue with calls today, hopefully my husband won't get home late again tonight and I can make use of the after-dinner hours.
My time was up last night at 8PM so I am resetting my 24 hour clock.

I am so excited! I'm doing this today!!

I started today as well. Had two cancel on my for June so I need a kick in the butt. 14 calls so far, one getting back to me, one no, one cooking show on the books and the rest vm. I am going to use the follow-up email. My question is, if we don't get responses back from the messages, how soon do each of you follow-up again?

Progress: made 20 calls today (mostly old leads) - only left 8 messages. I have 2 to call back tomorrow at a time they can get their calendars out and set a date now, 6- No's, and 4 who want shows in the fall and to call back in July/Aug. Tomorrow I will be doing some customer care calls so hopefully some more interest there.

ChefMichele1 said:
I started today as well. Had two cancel on my for June so I need a kick in the butt. 14 calls so far, one getting back to me, one no, one cooking show on the books and the rest vm. I am going to use the follow-up email. My question is, if we don't get responses back from the messages, how soon do each of you follow-up again?

in my messages I always say "if I don't hear back from you, I will try in again in a couple days". This way they are expecting you to call again!!

So far I've got one booking, a couple individual orders and some maybes. The subject I used was: "June Specials with an extra special offer!"
I ended up using a tasty tidbits custom newsletter with the paragraph above in it.

Hi everyone - I need to re-energize my business and get bookings on my calendar. I have two shows scheduled for June and one multi vendor fund raiser.

I am now faithfully making 3 2 1 calls. I have mostly VM. I have a lot of no's , not nows, and on e possible for July. I'll keep plugging away!

Using the 24 bookings in 24 hour script will really help - I am excited - so glad I went onto Chef Success!!!!

I am also going to do a mailing with the mini catalog and a recipe card to old fair leads (just to get me back in their heads). I'll follow up in a few days after mailing with phome calls.

Here's hoping I can be a success story!

Last edited:
Dumb question, where does this $100 shopping spree come into play? Is that above and beyond what they get for host benefits?

StephsKitchen said:
Dumb question, where does this $100 shopping spree come into play? Is that above and beyond what they get for host benefits?
Since it is a drawing I will give it above and beyond to the winner - and I will order it with her host benefits since she will get a discount which will make it less expensive me. You can really structure it the way that is best for you.

I just edited my June newsletter (I subscribe with Erika Soelberg - very good value at 5.00 a month plus an outlet newsletter on the 15th). I included my bookings challenge of 24 bookings in 24 hours. I have Tuesday at 9 Pm as the deadline. I will make calls on Sunday and Monday night as well. Here is hoping that I get some bookings to revive my business! I do have around 900 contacts that I send the newsletter to.

1. How can I maximize my bookings in 24 hours?

To maximize your bookings in 24 hours, you can try reaching out to your existing network of friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also utilize social media platforms to promote your business and offer special incentives or discounts to encourage people to book a party. Additionally, you can ask for referrals from your current hostesses and offer them a reward for every successful booking.

2. What are some tips for getting 24 bookings in 24 hours?

Some tips for getting 24 bookings in 24 hours include setting a goal and creating a sense of urgency, offering exclusive deals or promotions for those who book during the designated time frame, and utilizing various communication channels such as phone calls, emails, and social media to reach out to potential hosts.

3. How can I effectively word my promotions to get more bookings?

When promoting your 24 bookings in 24 hours event, it's important to be clear and concise in your messaging. Use attention-grabbing phrases like "limited time offer" or "exclusive deal" to create a sense of urgency. You can also mention the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products or discounts, and highlight any special features or new products you will be showcasing at the event.

4. What strategies have worked best for others in getting 24 bookings in 24 hours?

Some successful strategies for getting 24 bookings in 24 hours include utilizing social media platforms to reach a larger audience, offering incentives or rewards for bookings, and leveraging personal connections and referrals. Others have also found success in hosting virtual parties or offering a variety of party themes to appeal to different interests.

5. What can I expect after getting 24 bookings in 24 hours?

After successfully obtaining 24 bookings in 24 hours, you can expect to have a busy schedule ahead of you! Make sure to stay organized and communicate with your hostesses to plan and prepare for their parties. You can also use this opportunity to build relationships with new customers and potentially gain more bookings through word-of-mouth referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • kaceyleigh2