• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the March Specials for 2019?

In summary, the March specials for 2019 include a variety of discounted kitchen tools and cooking sets, as well as limited edition products available only in March. The February specials are only available for purchase during the month of February and some products may still be available at their regular price. There are exclusive promotions for March specials, such as free gifts with purchase or special bundle deals. Your consultant discount can be applied to March specials, but some exclusions may apply. You can sign up for the email newsletter or follow on social media to stay updated on future March specials and promotions. Consulting with your consultant can also provide more information.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Kathleen, March specials are up.Jeanine

Attachments

• 2019 -- MARCH GUEST.pdf
    132.5 KB · Views: 1,348
  • 2019 -- MARCH HOST.pdf
    182.6 KB · Views: 1,503
Thanks! I will work on the flyers as soon as I can!

Hi Jeanine,Thanks for letting us know! I always look forward to seeing the new specials. What are some of the deals this month? I'm excited to see what's in store.Best,
Kathleen

What are the March specials for 2019?

The March specials for 2019 include a variety of discounted kitchen tools and cooking sets, as well as limited edition products available only in March.

Can I still purchase February specials in March?

No, the February specials are only available for purchase during the month of February. However, some products may still be available for purchase at their regular price.

Are there any exclusive promotions for March specials?

Yes, there are exclusive promotions for March specials such as free gifts with purchase or special bundle deals. Be sure to check our website or catalog for more details.

Can I use my consultant discount on March specials?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to March specials. However, please note that some exclusions may apply. Please check with your consultant for more details.

Can I find out about future March specials in advance?

Yes, you can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on future March specials and promotions. You can also ask your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chefjeanine