• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a 2016 Recipe Calendar? I have some available for just $1 each!

In summary, the 2016 Recipe Calendars FS are a set of 12 monthly calendars featuring exclusive recipes from Pampered Chef. They can be purchased individually or as a set, with a discount available for the set. Most of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools, but some may require specific Pampered Chef products. The calendars cannot be customized with personal recipes, but there are other customizable kitchen products available on the website.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have discovered I have 24 extra 2016 recipe calendars. $1 each plus shipping.

Attachments

• 2016 calendar.JPG
    2016 calendar.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 576
I am a retired consultant and would love one.....how much with shipping to 77901? Thank you!

I will check and get back with you./sent you a pm

Last edited:
I would love to purchase 3

Heather sent you a pm.

Heather and Shelly. I have sent messages to each of you. Please let me know that you received them.

Heather and Shelly, it has been a week since you said you wanted the calendars. I have private messaged each of you and have not heard back. Someone else has asked for the calendars. I will wait until 8 pm this evening (EST)(1-13-15). If I do not hear from you I will offer them to the other person. Thank you for your response.

I would be interested to purchase all 24 of them. My zip code is 03235 and you can email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
hunyb I do not have very many left now and there is someone that wants them. If for some reason things do not work out I will let you know. Thank you.

byrd1956 said:
hunyb I do not have very many left now and there is someone that wants them. If for some reason things do not work out I will let you know. Thank you.
Thank you. I appreciate that.

What are the 2016 Recipe Calendars FS?

The 2016 Recipe Calendars FS are a collection of 12 monthly calendars, each featuring a different theme and 12 delicious recipes to try out.

Can I purchase the calendars individually or do I have to buy the whole set?

You can purchase the calendars individually or as a set. If you buy the set, you will receive a discount.

Are the recipes in the calendars exclusive to Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the recipes in the 2016 Recipe Calendars FS are exclusive to Pampered Chef and have been created and tested by our team of chefs.

Do I need any special kitchen tools to make the recipes in the calendars?

Most of the recipes in the calendars can be made with basic kitchen tools. However, some may require specific Pampered Chef products, which are available for purchase separately.

Can I customize the calendars with my own recipes?

Unfortunately, the 2016 Recipe Calendars FS cannot be customized with personal recipes. However, we do offer a variety of other customizable kitchen products on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chandra D
  • jenifer4000
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • jnhr1986